It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illness in Texas and South West region of US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I would like to start a thread where people can report any sort of illness that has come up in the last 2-3 weeks for them.

Symptoms:
Slight Chills
Dizzy-Flashing in Eyes
Nausea-Gastric Disturbance-Soft full stool or several thin snake shaped stools
Weak or Low Energy get tired easily (just a general sense of not well)
Headaches(some localized sharp pains in temple area)
Feel warm like you have a fever but may not register with thermometer.
Noticeable Irregular Heartbeat (skips flutters also known as Premature Atrial Contractions)

I realize its flu season
and allergies

I have spoken with 7 people in 3 days that have had the symptoms in Austin.
Yes I have a healthy dose of paranoia when politicians are jockeying for the CEO position of the USA

Just
Symptoms
City or Town

If you have had it and are over it please post as well---length of time.

I'm going on the 4th-5th day. Had all the symptoms except the flashing in eyes.
*Tough people out there...go ahead and post it anyway...you are still strong. I know how my dad is.
edit on 5-11-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here in texas,whole family not feeling well,started 2rd of November,all syptoms except flashing in eyes and heartbeat problems everyone has low energy feelings and the just blah stay in bed days for three days feeling

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Thank you jasmine for responding...Hope you feel better.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Thanks makes me feel better someone cares until i read the thread about a illness that struck in texas at a football game LOL,not that far away

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I don't have time to respond right now, but will come back to this as soon as I can...thank you for posting this thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Woah!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Excellent description ..."hollow stomach" even though you ate enough....i know. There was one night I had real bad belly cramps made trying to sleep impossible Thank you for replying.

edit on 5-11-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If an insane amount of gas counts, tally one more. (A lot more than usual) like a o2 tank is piped into stomach.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I don't know if it is related, but i know that 2 people had died of some unknown sickness. I was in the hospital sick myself with nuemonia and they pumped me full of antibiotics. I had to stay in the hospital for 5 days. When i first came in to the clinic, the lady thought i had bronchidas and gave me antibiotics for and they did nothing for me, i just got worse until i went into the emergency room. I was so weak then. I had a roomate drive me and then the nurses had to wheelchair me into the hospital. That was a costly event. When i was in there they charged me about $9,000. They told me that if i had waited any longer i could of died. The VAMPIRE came in every morning at 6 am to take blood. I had to exercise my lungs with a tube and ball thing 3 times a day and on the 3rd day i was to walk with a nurses help. On the 4th day i was walking on my own and that is when i discovered the other sick people in a tent. I did not go into the room, just past by. On the 5th day i had learned that the ones in the tents had passed away. I do not know how old they were or nothing cause they were in tents and i did not ask their ages. The nurse said that they passed in the night. I asked what did they have and she replied, they did not know. I did not sleep good that night after hearing what she said. Who knows, maybe she was messing with me. This happened on dec. 21st 2010.
OOPS, 2-3 weeks.
edit on 5-11-2011 by cloaked4u because: oops, 2-3 weeks, not last year.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i really don't want to be frowned upon for bringing 'elenin doom prediction' here, but if we're after connecting the dots, well.

please, take a look at this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

it got derailed a little bit, but all the info you'll need is there, right in the first post.

now, elenin has passed and nothing happened, right? what if wrong? every virus takes some time to mutate and accomodate to new environment. what if Amalgam was right?

and now comes this:
www.eutimes.net...

i'm not sure about you, but for me it all begins to match a much bigger picture than suspected and all that YU55 doom may be just a psyop to take away our focus from what's really going on here.

btw, i'm in poland and i've got same symptoms, with rare but perfectly noticable flashes in vision that look and feel really weird. recently i even had a situation where for a few moments everything was looking like it's vibrating - like you're seeing a vibrating energy of everything around. that was at night though, so it's not that obvious why it happened. overall, breathing onion seems to help, at least to some extend.

new topics

top topics

join