It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mercury and The Road to Zero Harm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Mercury is bad stuff, that much I know. I know there will be some regulations coming in from the government that we will not like, I’m not quite sure what exactly. I do feel alarmed enough though to raise your attention to the dangers of mercury.

So this thread calls more for cooperation and brainstorming, please !

The attached pamphlet of warning will be a good starting point.

ENERGY SAVER GLOBE –MERCURY EXPOSURE
What happened.
On the 10thFebruary 2011 the energy saver globe fused at the home of the IP. He did not wait for the globe to cool down, standing on a chair with a piece of cloth and remove the energy saver globe. Due to the heat of the energy saver globe he dropped the globe. As the globe fell on the floor it “explode” (brake). As he descend from the chair he stepped into the broken glass and exposed mercury powder. The IP was admitted to hospital for treatment of the cuts. He spent two weeks in ICU and at one stage it was feared that his foot need to be amputated. Currently his foot is connected to a vacuum pump to remove continuously dead tissue. Long road of recovery is awaiting him.

edit on Sat Nov 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Nov 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
People over here are stocking up massively on the old light bulbs as from next year they will no longer be available.
I'm wondering waht my two chandeliers will look like with immense spirals sticking out of where the faux candles used to be.
And what with the old lamps with little bulbs?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

sorry, my ats-imbed-an-image is faulty
edit on 5-11-2011 by bestintentions because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Nov 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: used two sets of BB tags

new topics

join