It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if 'Anonymous' were to hack the EAS test?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Or any other group for that matter. Biggest/first test of it's kind, getting lots of publicity, and we all know that it's supposed to take over all forms of communication for 3 minutes or so... It'd be a perfect opportunity to make a big show of someone's hacking capabilities...

What if, instead of the FEMA/homeland security/presidential/emergency message or whatever it happens to be, they broadcast something subversive?
What if something like wikileaks took over all forms of communication across america...

something along the lines of what happens in these movies...

-Death Race 2000 (1975) - Political revolutionaries use broadcast signal intrusion to announce their plans to sabotage a transcontinental road race.

-District 13 (2004) - The protagonists force a Defense Secretary into admitting he was planning to detonate a neutron bomb, and the videotaped confession is broadcast via pirate transmission.

-Robocop 3 (1993) - Dr. Lazarus and Nikko transmit over Mediabreak to tell the city about the goings-on in Cadillac Heights.

-The Running Man (1987) - Revolutionaries uses broadcast signal intrusion to "detour" a popular TV game show.

-Serenity (2005) - Criminals with a sense of honor use a pirate television broadcast to expose a large governmental cover-up.

-They Live (1988) - A group, seeking to warn the populace of an alien invasion, use broadcast signal intrusion on local TV programming.

What do you imagine the government's response would be if something like that happened? Internet-ID stuff would get rushed through for sure, and we'd probably start to see more people getting arrested for "online crimes" ...

just daydreaming

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Don't they need to shut down Facebook first?

link   
reply to post by 1825114

I think it would be incredibly stupid if Anon did that.

What do you imagine the government's response would be if something like that happened?

Pretty harsh. Hacking is illegal.

Internet-ID stuff would get rushed through for sure, and we'd probably start to see more people getting arrested for "online crimes" ...

Hacking is illegal. So is scamming. What "Crimes" are you referring to?

link   
reply to post by wrathofall

dang...you beat me to it! I thought FB bit the dust today....?????

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Anonymous says Facebook attack was never real

Don't worry Facebook users, the sky is not falling--you'll be able to update your status and post those Occupy Wall Street photos tomorrow. Members of Anonymous fed up with reports that the online activist group is going to take down the social network said today that the threat is not real and was the work of one lone member without any support from others in the group. They said it doesn't make sense to shut down a site they use to get their message out.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
Don't they need to shut down Facebook first?

they're not shutting down facebook. They're currently dox'ing the worlds richest people and then onwards to operation fox hunt. As far as I know.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If any member of the anonymous group were able to hack and provide their own message through the EAS Test, that would certainly blow my f* in' mind. Especially, if it were a message of solidarity. A message like this could potentially reach way more people that don't pay mind or attention to these kinds of things and their movement surely would grow to mass proportions. I would fully support Anonymous if they were able to pull off such a feat.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have to say that when I woke up this morning I raced on facebook to see if it was still up and running.

Good point though - why would they shut down something that they use to get their message out.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i agree, anonymous should shut down face book and twitter first.

they can thwart the c.i.a and terrorists in one shot and they can unplug hundreds of millions of people from the grasps of mind control.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
personally i think anon is a psyop so being pro U.S it's very unlikely, also why would they need to hack the EAS? the EAS is to help and inform the public which is what Anon does anyway.
edit on 5-11-2011 by technologicalsingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
personally i think anon is a psyop so being pro U.S it's very unlikely, also why would they need to hack the EAS? the EAs is help and inform the public which is what Anon does anyway.

what I'm saying is that this test could easily be used to stage a false flag "cyber-attack of epic proportions."
I'm not saying I think Anonymous is a 100% real group with supreme powers - I think the name is vague and makes 'the group' a perfect scapegoat if something were to "go wrong."
edit on 5-11-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

I think that the CIA and FBI would go after the individuals responsible...and those people would do some serious jail time.

Hacking into the EAS system is very serious....they could be putting many peoples lives in danger.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't know. A modern version of Orson Welles 1938 The War of The Worlds radio scare might be cool with a good Obama impersonator or just the seal and some good CGI.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

passing the buck so to speak

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What IF "Anonymous" were to hack the EAS test?

What purpose would it serve? When this emergency test runs it's course as planned and we are are still intact after that three minutes are up, threads like these are going to look silly.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I man you really called me out, you must have so many friends on the internet. God forbid someone discuss a hypothetical situation on a conspiracy forum....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Anonymous consideration is a good one to consider, but it got me to thinking about where we are as a result of a so called failed EAS test of the emergency broadcast system.

First on a list of possibilities is that the EAS test did fail. While I find this hard to believe if indeed the NWO is using it for some nefarious purpose, but none the less, mechanical failure could be a possibility.

Second to consider is that while the masses and public think it is a failed EAS test, a bumbling government failure, it is in fact a covert success because the secret mind control was to get you to think that it failed and the way they will be able to discern if the mind control worked is whether you now believe it was a complete failure for whatever reason, just a failed EAS test.

Third possibility is that someone like anonymous did hack the system somehow and disrupted the test in some way. Could be hackers or some foreign state military, we just dont know.

Now while I can see camps forming on this so called failed test, there is also that fourth possibility that the EAS test failed because military or DOD insider forces fighting the NWO who have dealt a blow to the NWO by disrupting their ritualistic process enough to create the odd bedlam we currently see and hear from across the nation based on the various networks that the EAS was either listened to or recorded on.

The lady Gaga music heard on some networks is very interesting, but once again, it either is or is not a part of the NWO game play.

This last point got me to thinking that perhaps the real EAS message was only heard only where it was needed and the purpose is to single out those areas or cities under the emergency and no one else to prevent panic and to limit information of such emergencies. This test could be one of "Exclusion" and not a collective means to inform everyone at one time.

Then I thought that even the mind control possibility could have been selective and regional or varied based on the geographic region and the network used to deliver that message. This might mean they want certain people to think a certain item for some reason and not everyone across the nation.

While anyone can see that if you consider the many options, some are more viable than others.

At this juncture, the best we can do is wait and see what happens, because what we see next could support or help to single out the exact possibility that might have occurred today with this test while we go about our business at present, thinking that the FEMA test was a complete failure.

We still have the rest of the day and evening and mostly we have 11-11-11 to find out what this failed test might mean if anything other than just mechanical failure.

Thanks for the thread and as you can see, there are more than just one simple answer or possibility. At this point it is too early to tell, but something tells me we are going to find out, so taking a concrete position on this issue is in my opinion a decision being made too quickly to derive the truth of what happened and why.

top topics

join