It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A couple things to touch on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So, As everyone knows, er...moving on, Today is Guy Fawkes day, the renowned anarchist that Anonymous loves so much, they wore the mask in their videos.

And a number of things were supposed to happen.

He made a threat to the Cartel saying it ends Nov. 5.
link:
newsroom.blogs.cnn.com...

(Yes, it's from CNN, but oh well, news is still news.)

Anonymous to "Wipe-out" Facebook.
link:
gizmodo.com...

Bank Transfer Day was today and not sure how that's going, since MSM likes to shut us out.

It makes me wonder, though; What is going to happen? Nothing in a year from now will be the same, like A war with Iran who is getting missles from China, so wouldn't China be considered an enemy? They could probably persuade a couple more countries to join in. Russia would pick a side, and of course the U. K. is with us. It kinda adds up with WWIII. Why won't our LEADERS do something instead of waiting for the people to do it?

Take Greenland for example, their country was getting pretty bad, I didn't really pay attention to them, so I have no idea how bad it was. But the people overthrew the government, they put people in charge of banks and stuff in jail for fraud.

I have been kinda sorta Following Anonymous until like day 14 of OWS, because their site was just COVERED in OWS videos, and I wanted to see what he was planning. It seems that most of the video's were a hoax. So, next time you see one, watch it, but don't believe it.

If anyone has anything good on these topics, post em below, and let the conversing begin?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is the second time that an anti-financial event has been called for a Saturday (Occupy London being the last one).
Surely that should tell everyone just how realistic this all is?
Even if it is Bonfire Night, why not host the event on Monday when banks will actually be open?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
While I used to live in an area where banks were open for a short time on Saturdays, I woke up today to find every bank here was closed. I wondered why they scheduled this for a Saturday?

new topics

join