It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Acclimatization documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
2011 has been filled with news reports and films all featuring the theme of Alien Invasion. Are we being prepared for a Project Bluebeam event or is there really something coming?
We are being encouraged to learn survival skills as the 'experts' tell us that our only hope of surviving an alien attack is to run to the hills and fight back, guerilla style, as our armies and infrastructure will be destroyed within hours, if not minutes, of the aliens' attack.

This documentary shows just how much we are being conditioned for this event - and most people don't even realize it.

With events starting to speed up in terms of occurence, perhaps now is the time when the "alien card" gets laid upon the table...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The link says there is material that is not allowed to be seen in my country.......I'm in Canada!

2nd Line

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
"2011 has been filled with news reports and films all featuring the theme of Alien Invasion."

What do you base that huge assertion on? If anything, the media is focusing on how horrible and evil and awful the country of Libya is, and how it must be destroyed. How brave soldiers of freedom and Nike must parachute in and blah blah.

Sorry I meant Syria, not Libya. We already did Libya, eh.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Look, they arent preparing us for anything because If there were an alien invasion coming, noone would know.

There are also a lot of really dumb things in the media and in movies, are they preparing us for something stupid? probably.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Look, they arent preparing us for anything because If there were an alien invasion coming, noone would know.

There are also a lot of really dumb things in the media and in movies, are they preparing us for something stupid? probably.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

The video answers that.
If you watched it, you wouldn't need to ask

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"This video contains content from CRYPTON_FUTURE_MEDIA and eOne, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."

I've never seen that before.

Maybe they're invading Canada first

We have all that wide open space for them to hide in.....

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAPurMAMA

Youtube is the people's voice...
so longs as your initials are G and S...
Is there any way you could log on via a proxy?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's Slave Harvest time! The elites won't need to worry about reducing the world population, it will be done for them and they plan to hide in DUMBs (Deep Underground Militery Bases). What else could scare the military and governments so bad that they are digging underground like ferrets on crack storing food, weapons, and medical suplies? They are scared because they are about to find out how it feels being powerless against a force far superior to themselves. They don't want to tell the general population because anarchy would result as people go build their own bunkers and arm up. Their hope is that there will be enough easy access slaves on the surface that the harvesters will be packed full and head back from whence they came, That is just one possible scenario, and by no means is there proof of it happening, just a guess. The same governments, faced with nuclear armageddon never went as far as they are now and the mutually assured destruction scenario is not as serious as it was back during the cold war. Truckers have been loading loads of long lasting food underground for a couple years or more now. The underground dwellers are planning to stay 6 or 7 years from what I hear, Either, they believe an asteroid or comet strike may produce a 'nuclear' type winter by blasting dust and debris into the upper atmosphere, or something else has them panicking. I am leaning toward an alien invasion to either take slaves, food, or they plan to stay and mine the planet. Another thing that is a flashing warning sign is the seed banks, underground salt mines where they stored entire libraries, and the new supercomputer center in Utah where they are uploading all the data they can from around the world so it won't be lost and they can come out and start over without losing all that knowledge. Why didn't they do that during the cold war when nuclear winter was just a push button away? No, IMHO, there is something much more dire they are preparing for. Why did all the contracts for the preparation have a final fulfilment date at the end of 2011. And one more thing. I believe the economic crises was really brought about by the sudden vacuum sound of all the world money being sucked up to pay for and purchase all the provisions needed. Now it is just a sit and wait senario to see what happens. Even CEO's and other elites are building condos in old nuclear missile silos. These types are not the ones who just go out on a whim and do things like that. If so, they would have during the cold war, or the Y2K bug, or a multitude of reasons. But they didn't. It was a waste of perfectly good money. Well, not this time, they are all onboard for something major and us surface dwellers better do some serious thinking about different scenarios should they develop. Me, I am not going anywhere with anything, not alive at least.

edit on 5/11/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

I think that a person would have to be blind to not see the increase in the UFO sightings and other strange things happening. There is a reason that UFO's are starting to be seen at events like football games where many people see them. Pay attention! This is on purpose and there is a group (whoever that may be) that is trying to condition us. We are being prepared to accept these things so that when disclosure comes (however that may be), this will be more accepted and there will be less chaos and panic. I do not believe that this will come as a full scale invasion. These entities will come peacefully, and as friends and "saviors" of this world. Do not be deceived! They are NOT your friends or the earth's "saviors". At first they will appear to be. They along with the ptb will seem to be solving everyone's problems world wide. Don't believe it! If you are still on the earth when this happens, prepare to protect yourself and your family. Stock up on water, food, medical items, survival gear and books and other texts that will help you survive in the wild if needed. Mountains, especially those that have very very wooded areas are a good place to go. There is much so technology now, so anyplace you can go that limits the ability of devices to find you is good.

The best thing that you can do is make sure that you will not be here when this all goes down, and it will! There is a couple of good web sites you can go to to help you understand what you need to do and what is coming: raptureready.com and calvaryprophecy.com. Calvaryprophecy.com has a tribulation survival guide that you can download for free. Even if you don't believe, please download it and put it with your survival gear. We all know something is coming and coming soon! Most of us can feel it. Many can feel it but deny it and shrug it off as nothing or as the ramblings of doom and gloomers. Even if you think I'm nuts! Take a minute and think about this! Put all the pieces together: why are so many things coming to pass that were predicted in the bible, by the myan's, the hopi's and so many other cultures? Why have ufo sightings increased so much in recent years? Why have paranormal experiences increased so much in recent times? Why is it that the majority of people feel that something big is coming our way and that the world is coming apart at the seams? Think about it! Research it! You must think about survival, but you also must think about what will happen if you don't survive!! Where will you go when you die? What makes you think that you have a long time to live, or that your amazing survival skills will protect you?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That video is unwatchable garbage. The editor can't even spell and has no idea what grammar is. He is not qualified to use the English language in a professional capacity.

That horrible video uses and abuses Hollywood footage for no reason. It never makes a point, it just jump cuts all over the place to random movie trash.
edit on 11/5/2011 by Nicorette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

It's not just the alien invasion scenario.
There have been numerous other 'scenarios' over the last year or two which all say the same thing, and all from official sources - leave the cities, get a plot of land and start learning how to cope without electricity, water, etc.
I've just been watching the latest Italian floods on TV and again they're saying they were 'unexpected'. Coastal towns are getting inundated and we were warned for years about this yet when it starts happening it's unexpected?
Something's definitely going wrong this year and I think the governments are covering all angles (from the redneck to the conspiracy theorist) - either we pay attention or we're in for a world of hurt

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

The spelling, and the grammar, are both perfect British English.
On that I guarantee you.
One of my professions is correcting and proofreading international translations (many from the government to the EU). I'm also a professional author and I lecture in English grammar and conversation in Eastern Europe.
Try another tack, shill.
Maybe do what the other shills do and pump out a load of single-paragraph new threads on the New Posts page to drown it.
Oh, wait, that already happened.....

I love it when the shills come out of the woodwork and try various misdirections or bizarre attacks. It means that I've touched a nerve somewhere.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Aestheteka because: more info

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

I have a serious question for you. How will you know if the rapture you are expecting will be hosted by angels or by demons?
How will you tell?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The alien invasion already happened its worse than you can imagine...you are simply being brought up to speed thanks to really cool technologies on your audio tv and cinema.

Who woulda thought MK Ultra would get this big and technical...Oh yeah...Eisenhower and McArthur said something about it...So did William Cohen i believe.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Oh, you don't need to worry. SaLuSa will save us... and, er... those underground bases were destroyed... by aliens... didn't you know, that's where the earthquake in Virginia came from?

I would like to believe what I just typed, but most of it came out of David Wilcock's mouth.
And SaLuSa/Mike Quinsey has been saying the same exact thing for months on end. Maybe years. You would think his fingers would be tired by now.

What I want to see is what will happen when the time comes, but nothing happens. What then?
No aliens land, no end of the world...

But I still believe the NWO is real. There's actually evidence they exist. I can't say the same for anything else.
So what does that mean?
We're all screwed... but by aliens? Who needs them? Humans are perfectly evil and conniving enough without their help.

This Project Bluebeam probably is real. And I see what you are saying, from all the television shows and movies about evil aliens attacking the Earth. But what are we supposed to do about it? If they really do have that technology, and the flying saucers and weapons big enough to destroy cities... when we can't even stand together against oppression when it's right there in our faces.

Too much division. Too much apathy.
Sometimes I think I would be better off committing suicide and just quitting life. The human race is pathetic.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I believe you are right. There are many things going on like you say. I was referring more to the overwhelming number of alien invasion movies this year. My family had brought it up a couple months ago as to why so many all at the same time. My theory is they are at least giving ideas and getting people thinking, so they aren't totally unprepared, Well, at least the likes of us will be more prepared anyway.

But, there is a rise of natural calamities as well. I suppose that if we are able to modify weather at small rates now, an alien civilization millions of years advanced could probably cause natural calamities on a much larger scale making it look like it is just the course of things. Then they could show up as savoirs. Yea right. There was a thread on here about a year ago that dealt with a situation where several different alien races landed and offered to take us off the planet until the world settled back down again and they could return us safely. The question was which one would you go with. In reality, a couple of them were here to take slaves to sell elsewhere. Some for experimentation. Some as conscripts in various planetary wars. Nothing like giving you a pulse rifle and droping you in the middle of an unknown planet at war. And a couple actually were benevolent and would bring you back and you could start over again. Which, or more to the point how would you choose not knowing their real intentions? Some said they would ride it out here. Some said they would go with the most human looking like us. But it was an interesting mental excercise nonetheless.

I have no real idea what is going to happen. I do feel that our way of life is going to change and there will be great loss of life. I just hope it is all wrong. I have had some weird dreams and I have some abilities that I was born with that have gone dormant with the distractions of this world. I really don't want to deal with some alien invasion. I would rather deal with a natural disaster scenario. But, that is not what the propaganda seems to be pointing to.

edit on 5/11/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
YouTube is the people's voice!? YouTubers are the dumbest people that exist on this planet - FACT, they are the crap of society, and Im talking about those who post dumb comments on the videos

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I don't think there will be alien UFOs attacking cities but the message appears to be "get out of the cities". The why of which eludes me for the present, unless it is to do with rising sea levels or a reverse of the migrations from the Industrial Revolution (observe Detroit, for example).
There was a good documentary last year featuring some aging senator who had the same message (before it's too late, etc.) but as it turned into some Christian fundamentalist cult propopaganda I switched off half way through.
One reason I live where I do is because I wanted to return to a more natural, self-sufficient lifestyle. At some point I'll make a documentary of how people live in my area. Life hasn't really changed for centuries.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I was being ironic.
Note the GS comment....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join