It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone got Tattoos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I have 2 tattoos....
One is of the mask of Darth Vader and it is on my right butt cheek
The other tattoo is the 5 symbols from the front of George Michaels Faith album. (I know he is gay, but I still love him. He is my Elvis.)

I want to get another one so bad. They are addicting. Mom says that they are not very lady-like which in a way makes me like them even more.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There are two other threads around here about it if you check.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have a snake tatoo and when I rub it it spits. O.k. That's a little gross I know.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I have a Celtic knot with a Triskelion in the center that my wife designed.

Upper left arm.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have the word IRELAND (I'm VERY Irish) written across my abs, like Tupac had "Thug Life" on his, and I have a BIG crown on my back (across my shoulders and going down about half way).

[Edited on 4-9-2004 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
i wanna get one. i have a tasteful design worked out, but my dad wont let me get one while i live at home. so for now, im going to honor his wish.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My nextdoor neighbor in Alaska was a tattoo artist and he gave me a tattoo of the Earth symbol from stargate on my shoulder blade. Id take a pic...but my cam is busted...and I cant really get good shot of my back, and cant ask my parents to take the pic cuz they would flip if they knew about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I got my first one this year - a pink lily on my shoulder. It was my birthday present to myself. I'd like to get the om symbol on my ankle. Who knows what Santa may bring?!

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Only one tat.

Right shoulder blade...old gang tat...no longer in that scene but keep it as a reminder to me of 'old times' and stuff.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Got them on my chest, both arms, back, both legs, and a bike club tat on my right hand

I dont know how many I guess it depends on how you count them

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Do you guys have any pictures of these tattoos I would like to see some I dont have any tattoos but I would like the skull tattoo my uncle has in this picture

top topics

join