It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a science/Political/conspiracy lover.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello, I have been on ats for a while and ive been gone for a while and i didnt realy do a real intoduction when i first started so, here it is! Hello i am Solsthime or Sols for short, I love physics, Quantum physics and most other sciences, The only issue with my intrests are that i am young, 17, 18 in march so i dont have wisdom or a wide view on the subjects but i do know my stuff
, Politics wise i like to talk about whats happening what will happen what should happen, I myself am not any political group or way of government i have my own made up where everyone works for everyone but without money in the equasion. Conspiracy wise i LOVE to talk about illuminati, Mason, Templar Ect. I myself am a druid so i like to have a wide knowlage basin, I will mention one thing though, Druidism is NOT Masonry or Illuminati religion, It is one of the oldest fourms of paganism, Many people believe that illuminati use druids as Consultants, i myself would like to hear more on this matter. I have a few older posts and threads that people may be interested in. But again, Hello! P.s. I am also a gamer (MMO/RPG) so if anyone wants to talk gaming i will do that too lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am a total RPG/Gamer nerd, nice to see another one of my kind! PS- I absolutely love your avatar. Welcome welcome!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I believe I fit into this category also. Just joined and glad to see alot more people like me here

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Thanks! and im hoping to post some stuff on harmonic Resonance/Synthisys in the next week or so, As more scientists realize that music and sound are in the equasion my Formula is getting better! Im also working on a theory on Black holes making universes because of the way that they are said to look, React and well grow on the other side of them.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hey great to have you here.
Physics is awesome, a lot of abstract thought also.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

Hello and welcome to Ats..hope you like it here..Im sure you ll find alot of people who enjoy your topics...Good luck

top topics

join