It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ask yourself what makes sense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The Question:
Why would certain individuals keep the existence of ETs secret from the Earth's population?

Well there are 7,000,000,000 reasons.

Say you heard about the possibility of Travel outside of your solar system... Outside of our Galaxy.
You would want to experience that. You would want to participate. To Know.

YOU WOULD WANT TO SEE IT ALL! the unknown! Curiosity would consume your life.

and Here inlays the problem.
So would 6,999,999,999 other humans.

They would all want to explore space,
Travel the Universe, and see truly exotic planets that have only been in the realm of your imaginations.

Chaos would ensue once people realized, only a very very Small number of individuals would actually be able to participate.
7,000,000,000 humans traveling into space isn't possible. Not even close.

So than... WHAT would happen?

Who gets to be in charge of deciding who goes to space travel? How can we insure no Bias?
Who would be our intergalactic Ambassador?
WHY should AMERICA get to pick who the EARTHS ambassador is?!

The Countries of Earth would be divided. Every one wanting a say, everyone wanting to participate.

People would realize that they really have been trapped.. Trapped and stuck on this little planet.

What do the Humans who remain on Earth do? What would the Point of Life on Earth be??

The benefactors would Create a Point to life on Earth. A self perpetuating Illusion to keep the masses occupied.

edit on 5-11-2011 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

You are naive to think that the people that run the governments of corporate nations,or the people those corporate governments work for in the background did not,do not or will not continue to be able to withhold secrets of this magnitude with ease from the "sheeple".

They certainly don't give a dime about whether news of alien visitation is glorious for humanity or not,get out of that fabricated mindset.The point is the only thing they will want out of a report like that is "what advantages can we get out of this,what technologies we can recreate for ourselves inspired from aliens and what kind of interests could we forward with it".

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
When I said "a few people"

I ment 6 or 8.

So no, These CEOs and Presidents are not aware

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
When I said "a few people"

I ment 6 or 8.

So no, These CEOs and Presidents are not aware

So how would they be able to conduct any sort of investigation,and get reports about aliens unless they did it through their proxy,a.k.a the government?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
They don't.

You missed the part where I referred to the Conspiracy and a SELF-PERPETUATING illusion.

It works very well

If you start telling your friends you saw a UFO, well you sound crazy.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So basically you don't believe in aliens,and think people just made their visitation up?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I would like to hear his / her response to the same questions being asked of us . Goes both ways .

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The Question:
Why would certain individuals keep the existence of ETs secret from the Earth's population?

Good question and to follow it on

Why aren't they using it to spread fear and control the population like they do with everything else?

You know like " Global intelligence reports serious threat to our freedom from Ufo's so we need to take more of your money and rights away to protect you anyone who refuses or questions how we still get super rich and why the rules don't apply to us is a potential alien"

I love asking questions

edit on 5/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well look at you.. you've found a way to get all 7 billion people on the planet on the same page! You should run for some govt office or something. LOL.

I am pretty sure there would be some with no interest at all. There are some people who have no interest in travel of any kind and are quite happy living their entire lives withing a few square miles of where they were born.
ME? I would want to go...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Your thread presupposes the existence of ET on this planet, which if likely is not proven. It also presupposes somebody in government or the corporate annex is working with them, which is also suspect.

Here is my counter-thesis, for what it's worth: the Galaxy is filled with ancient intelligences; they do not interfere on Earth because it's primitive.

It sounds disappointing but it's probably true. Don't overrate yourself.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Look deep inside yourself, Look inside your thoughts. Your instincts. Your awareness of self and species.

Ownership. Greed.

both an Illusion

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

That doesn't make much sense. Once we figured out we could go to the moon, did you have riots when 6 billion people realized they'd never be able to?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Sounds crazy, but I think it makes sense that aliens had an underground base and took Travis Walton there. Its hard to tell your people that aliens have an underground base and they can pick up whoever they want to.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Yeah sure everyone would want to take part in voyaging out into space and visit exotic planets. That's the way it should be. If that many people knew it was possible to venture out into the cosmos don't you think that many people would make it possible to do so? We are a race of explorers it is our true nature.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Erm, the government would never admit to anything that is uncontrollable within their/our own airspace, because it would make them look stupid and incapable, I know most of us know the government are, but it can never be made so bold to the public. If people were given any thoughts on our government not being in control of anything, there would be anarchy.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
The Question:

Well there are 7,000,000,000 reasons.

Say you heard about the possibility of Travel outside of your solar system... Outside of our Galaxy.
You would want to experience that. You would want to participate. To Know.

YOU WOULD WANT TO SEE IT ALL! the unknown! Curiosity would consume your life.

and Here inlays the problem.
So would 6,999,999,999 other humans.

They would all want to explore space,
Travel the Universe, and see truly exotic planets that have only been in the realm of your imaginations.

Chaos would ensue once people realized, only a very very Small number of individuals would actually be able to participate.
7,000,000,000 humans traveling into space isn't possible. Not even close.

You truly are underestimating what the aliens are capable of. I am sure given that 7 billion is less than a millionth of the Zhor'i in population that they could easily accommodate all of us or even more. We won't all go at the same period of time and we would be limited to what we would be exposed to, but they would gladly show us whatever we wanted to the extent that would satisfy us.

So than... WHAT would happen?

Who gets to be in charge of deciding who goes to space travel?

The aliens.

How can we insure no Bias?

The aliens.

Who would be our intergalactic Ambassador?

Well this is the woman would be their ambassador to our planet after 2012.

s7.postimage.org...

As for our ambassador, they had already decided. You really think the aliens would let us decide. We are too dumb to agree on how to drink Orange Juice out of a cup. We are not mature enough to be given that decision.

WHY should AMERICA get to pick who the EARTHS ambassador is?!

We aren't. It is the aliens. And they are going to choose the most kind and benevolent human on this planet. So maybe Oprah, I don't know.

The Countries of Earth would be divided. Every one wanting a say, everyone wanting to participate.

That's not true and any dispute Humans made can easily be stopped by the aliens, since the Zhor'i are so good at diplomacy. They create an entire empire stretching farther than the limits of this universe, incorporating more than a hundred and forty universes to their expanse. So they can easily deal with us, no problem. The only true problem they have is getting us to cooperate after they are gone for over a century. It seems our free will or lack of maturity concerning thereof is their own actual obstacle.

People would realize that they really have been trapped.. Trapped and stuck on this little planet.

But the reason for that would be easily explained in a manner they would accept. The Extraterrestrials aren't idiots and they are the ones who have promised to hold all responsibility for everything that takes places. If we hate them for allowing us to kill each other, they have already prepared for those matters in advance and will do everything in their power to gain our trust. You shouldn't have anything to fear, they are aware of the situation and what to do to make things better.

What do the Humans who remain on Earth do? What would the Point of Life on Earth be??

There are still going to be aliens around on Earth and you can acquire whatever you want from them whether you are in a ship with them on stuck on this planet. Thus there is no reason to get upset. They are very reasonable people and they know how to talk to a human even the most violent human to make us pacified.

After all, their women would be too busy finding what men on this planet they want to share their lives and reproduce with before we have any time to complain. Our women will probably be the only ones complaining.

The benefactors would Create a Point to life on Earth. A self perpetuating Illusion to keep the masses occupied.

Aren't we doing that already with the wars?

new topics

top topics

join