It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were to post this information would I be arrested for something

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I work in Emergency Management. I have taken many many classes and training events on how to deal with riots, or unruly patrons. I know some information about what cops and other agencies will do to "disturb"/"incite" the people. I also know what the agencies and cops are most afraid of (and it is not people throwing rocks or glass bottles)...

So I essentially know the tactics they used and I know the tactics(by the people) that would make them counter-productive.

My question is I have no problem telling anyone any information I know about the tactics used by them, but I am worried If I tell you things to stop them such as what to use to redirect a LRAD back at police, or how cops will freak out over a ****** because of potential bio-contaminates, how coke,pepsi, or any acidic soda completely eliminates tear gas in the eyes, breathing in onion completely eliminates it from the inhalation...

Now I am not saying this stuff should be used but I have a wealth of knowledge about police and other agencies tactics during these situations and I am afraid that If I were to make them more available to you all I would become a target of some inciting violence or disturbing peace charge.

Rubber bullets suck wear some leather
Flash bangs wont bang you if you exhale
Water Cannons- good luck you will get blown away at 150 psi from a fire hose
Many more I am just not wanting to say

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
please tell us more

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Sticky situation. Did you sign any non-disclosure agreements? If not, then I'd say your OK. If you did, then you better let someone else author the thread for you.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Is it an arrestable offence to share this knowledge?

If it is, then I guess it's a case of how much you value your perceived freedom. If it isn't then go ahead and share, as I am sure you will be giving people some useful advice for when things turn uglier than they are currently.

As long as you do not incite violence, then surely there is no law being broken?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
lemons are your friend with pepper spray not water,just be careful around eyes
Toothpaste in the mouth will also eliminate peperspray and teargas

Cops are also rioters you must remember this also so look for protesters with cameras before the riot that are male, under 40 but over 20. They will often be covering their faces, and there are spotters who constantly keep in contact with the police officers dressed in civilian clothes, they usually are come in 3 or more and often will not stand next to eachother but close enough that if they need to help each other they can.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Can't tell you what to do.

But sometimes doing what is right carries a risk.

The best I can do is to tell you to examine your heart, head, and the situation, and do what is right for the greatest number of your fellow humans, come what may.

We all of us are soldiers now in the struggle to change our world for the better.

Some of us will be casualties, in one way or another.

Scott Olsen and the many others beaten and arrested are casualties who accepted the risk and stood firm in the face of danger.

You must ask yourself a question:

"Can I do less?"

To help you decide I offer this quote from Heinlein:

Do not confuse “duty” with what other people expect of you; they are utterly different. Duty is a debt you owe yourself to fulfill obligations you have assumed voluntarily. Paying that debt can entail anything from years of patient work to instant willingness to die. Difficult it may be, but the reward is self-respect. But there is no reward at all for doing what other people expect of you, and to do so is not merely difficult, but impossible. It is easier to deal with a footpad than it is with the leech who wants “just a few minutes of your time, please--this won’t take long.” Time is your total capital, and the minutes of your life are painfully few. If you allow yourself to fall into the vice of agreeing to such requests, they quickly snowball to the point where these parasites will use up 100 percent of your time--and squawk for more! So learn to say No--and to be rude about it when necessary. Otherwise you will not have time to carry out your duty, or to do your own work, and certainly no time for love and happiness. The termites will nibble away your life and leave none of it for you. (This rule does not mean that you must not do a favor for a friend, or even a stranger. But let the choice be yours. Don’t do it because it is “expected” of you.)

Notebooks of Lazarus Long

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Cops are nearly completely safe from rocks, bottles, even moltov cock-tales because of fire resistant clothing and heavy urban armor.

But they are vulnerable to certain areas during close contact with certain things.....this is where I wont go any further but think small very small

During a riot the police have a front line (full blown riot gear), followed by a special team line(usually they carry the flash bangs, pepperspray, paintball guns shooting rubber balls or pepper balls) followed by the Team leader(usually one guy with a radio talking directly to IC) followed by the arrest team( pepperspray, battons, and zipties)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
As someone who also works in "emergency management" I call your post complete bunk.

Do tell, which police agencies you are referring too.

So since your so willing to come on here to share "exclusive information" that you can get off of any episode of cops, why don't you share something only those in emergency management would know.

edit on 5-11-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Revealing tactical methods that are a secret due to the questionability of their legality isnt inciting anything.

Just exposing cops being ordered to break the law. Which is something I'll wager they really wont like.

Giving out information to help people know about tricks the police might use against them is helping to prevent not incite incidents I would have thought anyway.

There's a big difference between telling people how to fight back and actually telling them to fight back.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've wondered if you washed yourself with oil after getting pepper sprayed if it'd help. Capsaicin is fat soluble so some of the capsaicin you'd think would dissolve in the oil. Maybe a mythbuster's episode in the making.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Police will try to move crowds....This is an an effort to thin the heard much like in nature (ever seen a group of wolves or lions attack a group of gazelles)...

This splits the group up,...If they do not move the front cops will move around them, the team commander will tell the arrest team to arrest the people in the middle and the flow of the police force keeps moving.

Do not get caught up in the middle because you will be arrested regardless of male or female, the cops will say they warned you even though you may not of heard. In this situation the best thing you can do is cooperate and they may just process your face and warn you to leave....If you give them hell you will be booked.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If you're afraid of getting in trouble for posting something, make a new account and use Tor to post any information anonymously.
Tor website

Also, if you do this, NEVER EVER access that other "safe" account while not on Tor.
edit on 5-11-2011 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1
I've wondered if you washed yourself with oil after getting pepper sprayed if it'd help. Capsaicin is fat soluble so some of the capsaicin you'd think would dissolve in the oil. Maybe a mythbuster's episode in the making.

No, the oil will attack the teargas and allow it to stick to you.....even if you wash your clothes with detergent before the riot that will cause it to stick to you.....

It is important to remove as much oil from you as possible before the event...Some sunscreens rioters have wore have end up working against them when the tear gas comes.....

and hydroxyl group (alcohol) will remove pepper spray and teargas from skin by removing the oils that the spray has bonded to....

Also, if you do get sprayed do not take a regular shower because it will cause irratation again. Take a military shower....Get wet.Stop water. lather body in soap, then rinse making sure not to try to breath any of the fumes...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Water Cannons- good luck you will get blown away at 150 psi from a fire hose

What happens if bad luck ? how much the pressure will be?

I mean 150 is veeeeeeery much to be hit by water , not gas.

+ You can E-mail me and they can do nothing to me because I don't live in US.
edit on 5/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I haven't even begun to tell you guys what I want to tell though....

It would be illegal for me to say to use it against a police office I just talked to a lawyer friend. But that may not stop me.....I am pissed after seeing Oakland, I am pissed off about America not being Free

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

they may just process your face

You mean in order to add you to the facial recognition technology system?

Thanks for adding in the knowledge you have gained. It's probably on a need to know basis, but we are a need to know bunch of people.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Well I should rephrase myself.....they would pry use a solid stream bore which would be around 50 Psi but placing huge amounts of water on you.....If they use a fog stream it would be used to blind a crowd by spraying a lot of water dispersed over a large area in a fog (that would be 150 psi)....

But to answer what would be bad luck is when they use water cannons on aerial device flowing 600 maybe even 1000 gpm on a crowd.....Think getting hit by softball sized waterballons traveling around 50 mph hitting you over and over.....It would have about a 200 foot range

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Nothing will stop the burn of pepperspray except time. It's the same exact thing as hot pepper juice, concentrated. Toothpaste will not help, oil will not help, you will burn unless your DNA has been engineered to be resistant against capsaicin or your capsaicin receptors no longer work.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yes they take your picture and process it. But dont worry if you have a drivers licence your already processed.

look into DHS HSPD 24....I work with someone who was very much involved with that Presidential Directive and he has told me that everyone for the most part is already processed

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No modern day agency will use Water Cannons.

Rubber bullets? Thick clothing. LEO are trained to skip the rounds off the ground.

I would not ever suggest trying to circle around behind LEO on a Riot line. All lines have LEO armed with lethal means and dogs. Bad JUJU.

Pepper Spray? Johnson and Johnsons Baby shampoo. Eyes, mouth and everything. When you shower afterwards, do not let the soap run down onto the Private Parts. It will burn.

CS Gas? Man up. You are at a protest going up against the cops.

edit on 5-11-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join