It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crazy new way into area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I�ve recently thought about (ab)using the us postal service to get into Area 51. I think even if this is a secret base they have to be connected to the normal world and i assume they get mail.

So what if - you build a a big box made of wood, hide yourself inside and ask some friend to close that thing (drill holes for breathing of course...), write the adress of 51 on int and bring it to the post office.

I assume they will deliver the parcel, someone opens that thing (and if you are lucky that one is even unarmed). All you have to do is run as hell after the box was opened.

I am aware that this way includes no way out, so you accept to be arrested, but if you inform the press before I don�t assume that they will kill you.

It would be perfect if you could use some 15 year old for this, because they can�t arrest him forever when he says that this was all some kind of a joke and he can report his findings when they brought him back to his parents.

Crazy - I know.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'fe got a nephew how is 9!!! Maby he can get in....

but on a serieus note: I think that they got that coverd with scanners and things...
I dont think its gonna be that eazy.....

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I also assume they have scanners - but inside the base. So if your parcel get scanned you are already in. And they HAVE to open the parcel to be sure (I don�t belive they would send it back unopened). And as soon it is opened, the kid should jump out and run as hell. I don�t believe they would kill a kid.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
First he gotta swipe some one's ID to open the doors to the facility....

But if i send my nephew to area 51, how long is the package onder way?
I life in holland, so i also got to pack some food with him, but you cant get
food over the borders!!!. And he is afraid of flying!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It may work but once they caught him his memory would be wiped so that he would have no prior knowledge.Then they would trace all family members and they would start haveing fatal accidents until everybody conected to him was dead.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Damn, that would not be good. But sometimes the good of the many outway the good of the few, or one.....

I feel a pressure in my head, WTF, Arghhhhhh, gurgleeee, tthheeeyy ggottt mmmeee!!!

Ps. i know a lot of people. It will be a gigantic assigment to kill everybody...

new topics

top topics

join