It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET & Abduction Dream - I woke up with a great feeling of peace.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
November 5th, 2011 – ET & Abduction Dream

There was a man that was trying to kill me, and before he could I was rescued by aliens that were passing by. They abducted me in a beam of blue light, and took me upon their ship.

Because of the speed the ship was traveling, time wad distorted – here on earth around thirty or forty years had passed, while the trip seemed instant to me.

They took me to their home planet, which was actually a moon.

While I never saw the planet the moon orbited around, I did see the sun that warmed the solar system of the alien home world.

The sun was a milky orange color, and was gentle on the eyes. Its special properties were that while you lived under its light – you could never age or die. You became immortal.

Because I had been gone so long from earth, I asked the aliens if they could make my cell phone work from their planet – so I could make phone calls to earth to let me loved ones know I would be ok.

They agreed, and gave me a special device, which looked like a cell phone. With this phone I could make calls to earth.

My mom and dad had gone crazy when I disappeared, and the only person I could get a hold of was my friend Matt. He was now an old man.

His mother and father had divorced over the years, and gone their separate ways.

His mother lived in a place called New Tokyo – which was built in Florida.

I asked the aliens if they could take me back to my world – but from the time I left.

They said they could, but their time travel technology wasn’t perfected yet – and that I would end up between a month before I left or a month after I left.

I agreed.

They took me back, and let me get all of my friends and family and take them with me to their moon-world.

We all went there and lived forever.

The only job on this world was to create things. It didn’t matter if it was science, or a work of art. Your job was to work five hours a day creating something. Everyone was responsible for their selves – cleaning, etc.

It was a world in perfect harmony, where everyone was happy and content.

I can’t describe to you how beautiful this dream was – how everything was so detailed and perfect. The thought that you were going to live forever was a concept that made you at peace with everything.

I hope you enjoyed my dream – it was truly amazing to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Awesome dream. Contact Micheal Bay. It'll be his next movie

Transformer 4: Nightmare on Elm Street

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

truly beautiful dream
Thanks for writing it down, I really enjoyed reading it!

join