It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women "Act" Sex To Get Love And Men "Act" Love To Get Sex

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You sir have summed up the world we live in and the cast and lot's of both men and women, pretty dam well. However it is very black and white....Were as in reality everything is shades of grey.

One thing I would add though.....Any good actor always totally and unconditionally believes in what he or she is acting as. So if the actor totally and unconditionally believes in his or her act, what does that make them....But the real deal.

"It's a game and the masquerade of loneliness"
Why is it that this song almost always comes to mind whenever in the relationship section?

It's all a game dude.
And everybody is playing there own games withing that greater game. And so everybody always finds what they "really" want, and no one is shy about it, and about what they "really" want. And they always go for what they want. Regardless of what game there playing and what they are saying, if you watch what they do. You will see the truth of it all.

With men this is obvious ... And it is especially true with women.
But that to is a game, and women sure do like the players.

Round and round we go.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

To me I think this has something to do with self- e -stem...

Just my opinion, but it just seems alittle strange in my world to think that way. I just can't think thats what some of this generation is feeling. Thats soo sad.
t

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I fake love and sex just so I can watch the Jets in peace.

Well 'fake' is perhaps hyperbole ... but I'm highly reluctant.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This is coming from a woman, and I have to say if those statistics are from personal experience, you are chasing the wrong women. Society defines for us what to consider "hot" or "not," so if you're chasing after high-maintenance, plastic women, you are going to find yourself in a relationship that is just as fake. If your girlfriend reads Cosmopolitan or cares about celebrity magazines etc, most likely she is going to be affected by such and have shallow, materialistic views. Instead of looking for the "hot women seen in fancy cars with wealthy men" as you mention, look for someone with substance. I know you have to be attracted to a person to date them, but you get what you ask for. If you want a fake looking woman, you're likely to get fake relationship. In the end, we all get old and ugly, so ask yourself how much looks really matter if you're looking for love?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelaisaac
reply to post by blocula

This is coming from a woman, and I have to say if those statistics are from personal experience, you are chasing the wrong women. Society defines for us what to consider "hot" or "not," so if you're chasing after high-maintenance, plastic women, you are going to find yourself in a relationship that is just as fake. If your girlfriend reads Cosmopolitan or cares about celebrity magazines etc, most likely she is going to be affected by such and have shallow, materialistic views. Instead of looking for the "hot women seen in fancy cars with wealthy men" as you mention, look for someone with substance. I know you have to be attracted to a person to date them, but you get what you ask for. If you want a fake looking woman, you're likely to get fake relationship. In the end, we all get old and ugly, so ask yourself how much looks really matter if you're looking for love?

Im going to have to star your post, so true! women who are in to the materialistic are fake, men who pay women to have sex with them are materialistic, intrestingly when i went to germany as a U.S army infantry soldier, almost all my battle buddys wanted to go screw a hooker in the red light district, i would go with them just to get free beer and talk to the women, while they were in the rooms taking care of buisness. I always found this disgusting, I never thought to myself i had to pay for sex, and i was always right! by being kind witty, and decent looking i never had to pay for love. However most of my army friends did and, indeed it's apart of american culture, both man and woman. More often than not they are seeking happyness through material objects. But we all know there is no happyness in such things, just missery and manipulation. The material never satisfys the hungry heart. Only love can heal such things. It's sad that this is a unknown concept in these days.
edit on 6-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You sir have summed up the world we live in and the cast and lot's of both men and women, pretty dam well. However it is very black and white....Were as in reality everything is shades of grey.

Everyone is in their own little world and once in awhile we let someone in close enough,a satellite to orbit around us.But only as long as that someone is providing what we want.As soon as that person starts to stray away from their pre-determined and controlled orbit,our true colors come shining through and the satellite will be cast out into the void...
edit on 6-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
As long as you think they love sex,thats all that matters from their perspective.Just wait and see what happens when another man comes along who has a bigger house and a better car and more money...Then out of nowhere her "fabricated" fights and arguments will start...

Their "sense of security" that you mention is a phrase that also means "money" If a guy meets a woman and one of her first 10 questions is "what do you do for work"...Walk out the door

If a naive and gullible guy only goes for the extremely overrated high maintenance types, the arrogant, self-centered, gold digging, high on herself woman, with a i'm better than everyone else additude, who thinks she is gods gift to men and cannot see beyond the surface of someone and the guy is stupid enough to cough up cash for her, then he deserves the day she will snuff out his heart, walk all over his emotions and deplete his bank account...

All she will care about is what her girlfriends think and she will say anything she thinks the guy wants to hear, but it is not what she is really thinking, with one foot already out the door, shes just waiting for the guy with more money to come along and when he does, theres only one way she can reel him in and that is with her sex...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The only difference between really hot women and average looking women is the way the media brainwashes men into thinking that the hot women are better and worth more, when back in reality, they are not...

A hot woman and an average woman have the exact same things to offer a man, the only real difference being in the way that they are portrayed in the medias limelight, the medias mind numbing advertisements and the medias brain melting, delusional entertainment circus and their air brushed magazine covers that sell sex, that sell the type of woman that the average joe will never, ever get. The illusionary pedestal that hot women are put on is a total fabrication with only one goal in mind, to vacum up as much cash as possible from naive, gullible and lonely men...

And just as viciously, the mind melting media brainwashes the perceptions of average looking women into thinking that they have to look a certain way and it is all done for one reason and one reason only, to take as much cash as possible from them through the medias relentless advertisement campaigns and parades of endless varieties of health and beauty aides that they make women think they cant live without...It is truly sad and unbelievable what "they" have done and are doing to "us"...But the media and tptb will never blind my eyes and brainwash my mind...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Everyone is in their own little world and once in awhile we let someone in close enough,a satellite to orbit around us.But only as long as that someone is providing what we want.As soon as that person starts to stray away from their pre-determined and controlled orbit,our true colors come shining through and the satellite will be cast out into the void...

Love is like a tunnel, and in it you have tunnel vision. However if you stray beyond those walls, and out of the line of sight, and out of the bounds....Ya watch how fast that love changes. Love is a word that complicates a simple thing, so therefore it is simply complicated, or as I like to call it....A big headache.

To tell you the truth, I think your thinking to much on this. And no matter what anybody tells you women and men are not all that different, they all want the same thing all over the board no matter what....And that is.--->Love! however and what that love entails, it is all in the details....Also! Be warned the devil is in the details as well.

Schrodingers dog is right, just nod you head and act like your listening, and give them what they want. Because what they really want is all in there head's, and your but a representation of it......Then you can watch the jets in peace.

If you think to much on it, then eventually if your capable of it. You will reach that which they are all afraid to look at and be at, and there! Resides the guardian of all such things, that which keeps them all in there place....The spirit of gravity....And trust you me, it is not fun and it will swallow you whole, and if it can, it will kill you......You should be more like the people on this board.... Ignorant.....Be more ignorant on such affairs, because in some things ignorance is more blissful and a better way, then the alternative.

However if you want to be telepathic on such things, like you mood suggests, then continue on....And after you die, you will be reborn. However after that, you will not care for such things no more.
The fun is in not knowing, once you know you will lose interest in it all.

Dammit it dude don't you know all we need is love.

edit on 6-11-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
To tell you the truth, I think your thinking to much on this. And no matter what anybody tells you women and men are not all that different, they all want the same thing all over the board no matter what....And that is.--->Love! however and what that love entails, it is all in the details....Also! Be warned the devil is in the details as well

As far as thinking about it too much,do you know anything else that men think about more?

Men think about food,cars,work,sports and money of course...But...Getting sex from women is easily their over-riding concern and sex easily takes up most of their thoughts and all their fantasies...

And because women know that,know how much they are wanted,yet are only wanted for one thing,they wield their over rated sex like a two edged sword,parade it around like it's the fountain of youth or something and lease it to the highest bidder...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Men think about food,cars,work,sports and money of course...But...Getting sex from women is easily their over-riding concern and sex easily takes up most of their thoughts and all their fantasies...

And because women know that,know how much they are wanted,yet are only wanted for one thing,they wield their over rated sex like a two edged sword,parade it around like it's the fountain of youth or something and lease it to the highest bidder...

What can I say everybody knows that, and especially women....But given there primordial instincts and childbirth and all that entails. Of course they all know what there doing.
That's why I never believed women when they whine about such things, or especially the feminists ones....Most of them have way more "options" then the average guy so much so that it's laughable when they say they cant find there so called mister right.

It's just highly improbable, if anything like I said watch what they do...Not what they say....Because what they say and do...Are two completely different things.

As for the whole princess thing, and using sex as a weapon...Well duh, what else would they do, and be about. Really it's like obvious. Anyways princess are overrated, in fact the whole thing is overrated.

Here is a story they made me read in school, when I was about 15 or something....It says much about women everywhere at all ages and no matter who they are, in general.

The Princess and the Tin box.

Moral of the story...
The ladies say they like funny guys, yet I have seen plenty of funny guys alone.
The ladies say they like smart guys, yet I have seen plenty of smart guys alone.
The ladies say they like nice guys, yet I have seen plenty of nice guys alone.
The ladies say they like sensitive guys, yet I have seen plenty of sensitive guys alone.
The ladies say they like manly guys, yet I have seen plenty of manly guys alone.
The ladies say they don't like rich assholes, yet I have never seen a rich asshole who was without ladies.

I could go on, but I think you get the picture.

Don't take it to serious bro, and take it all at an individual level because generalizing though useful and true in some ways, fails completely in others.

Besides did you not get the message...All we need is love.

As far as thinking about it too much,do you know anything else that men think about more?

Depends on which men your talking about, I for instance think about lots of other things besides that. And some don't think about anything else but that.

As they said in futurama, in that episode were they all almost went extinct, because they created robot females..... "all of civilization has just been an attempt to impress the opposite sex"

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
With all or almost every living species on earth, it's the male that is the most beautiful to look at and is the most colorful...Except humans....Hmmm,i wonder why?...The missing rib thing?...Or...Demonic intervention?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hey there,

I read your posts with great interest, while I completely disagree I feel you are being sincere and not trolling.

I have met a few girls like you describe but they have been in the minority (maybe 2-3 out of 30+)
Ive been out with many women who materialistically were much better off than me and 1 or 2 even supporting me at various times.

Can you answer a few questions for me,
1) are you male or female?
2) are you gay?
3) do you have something against men/women?
4) what made you believe what your saying to be true?

I appreciate most of these questions are personal but we are all pretty much anonymous here and it would help people put what your saying into context.

Have you perhaps just been through a rough breakup and feeling a bit down on the opposite sex?

I hope you dont see this as to invasive and you are OK answering these questions.

Either way I hope I hope what you are saying is just observations and all is well in the other areas of your life

edit on 6-11-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i am male and am not gay and i am aware of the millions of emotionally shafted and financially ruined men,who were stupid enough to be reeled in by a womans sex and dumb enough to believe her lies...

I use to date a woman whos father had his own law firm and her mother was a college professor and this girl was spoiled rotten to the core.They lived in a 20 room three story house in Hingham,Mass. This girl would wine and dine me! and she eventually asked me to move in with her,so me along with a lot of the things i owned did move in with her...

A week or so later her door was locked and so i went home and my phone rang and it was her and she said that i could have my things back...If.. I paid her back half of all the money she ever spent on me. Money she willingly spent on her own without me ever once asking her to...

And that emotionally warped additude,was coming from a woman that got everything she ever wanted,except love.If her car broke down,all she did was call her daddy and he would right away wire her the money to buy a new one....Unbelievable!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

With all or almost every living species on earth, it's the male that is the most beautiful to look at and is the most colorful...Except humans....Hmmm,i wonder why?...The missing rib thing?...Or...Demonic intervention?

Did you really just really ask that?

What do you think males buying that expensive Ferrari and big house is all about, but peacocking

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

lol, dude! Stay away from princess, there usually more crazy then even the average female is. And nothing is free when it comes to anything you can think off, much less females. Sooner or latter you will pay.

However your story actually sounds like a happy ending, at least compared to some of the stories I have heard and read concerning such things.

Hey! Next time egg her house, and charge her for the eggs.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Look at a male and female cardinal bird...The female is a faded red/grey color and the male is bright ruby red.

Look at a male and female lion,the female lion is plain looking and does all the hunting...

The male lion is bold and strong,has all that head hair,lays around all day and mates with every other female lion and eats the food that the females bring to him...

Its the same thing now,except its reversed,the female human lays around all day and mates and eats the food and devours the money that the male human brings to her...

Judging by all the females that i see on my way to work,who are waiting at their "meal tickets" i mean kids bus stops.Waiting inside their husband provided $50,000 suv's in the late mornings and early afternoons and who are obviously not at work,this is true for millions of women...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I believe that the vast majority of adult women in this world do not really like having sex with men..
edit on 5-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

If you believe that women don't enjoy sex than perhaps your not very good at it?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am female and you are wrong on both accounts.

Have you been burned?

Not all women are after money and not all men are after sex. If you really love someone both things don't matter. If a relationship is based on sex and or money it will never last. I could careless how much money my spouse has, as long as we are happy with our lives and together it doesn't matter.

I do see what you are saying because sadly that is how the world seems to be and it sucks because not every one is like that..You never see the good ones because people love the train wrecks...They make for better ratings.

Love should be about the feelings of another and not wanting to live without them not their sex drive or bank account.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join