It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 times = coincidence, 3 times = suspicious, but 12 TIMES and the proverbial sh*t just got REAL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
TPTB CHECKLIST

1) West Coast power outages - Check
2) East Coast power outages - Check
3) Blackberry internet and information service outages - Check
4) Bank of America online banking website crash - Check
5) Iran blamed for phony assassination plot - Check
6) The Vatican calling for a One World Government - Check
7) Israel rejects peace plans and vows to accelerate Gaza strip occupation - Check
8) HSBC atm and online banking system crash - Check
9) Chase Bank suspending bank transfers - 11th and 13th November 2011 - Check
10) FEMA nationwide tests - 9th November 2011 - Check
11) Pacific Tsunami Test and YU55 - 9th to 10th November 2011 - Check
12) OFFICIAL END OF WWI - Remembrance Day at 11:00am on 11/11/2011 - Check

Notice how there has been absolutely NO explanation other than the lame excuse of "technology failure" with all these power outages, bank transfers and communication system failures. You're telling me these Big Multinationals who don't even pay tax on their massive profits, didn't bother to prepare for something like this?

IMHO the Powers That Be were testing how the masses would react if they decided to pull the plug one day...and the plan seemed to have worked because the masses were angry, surprised and confused when all this occurred.

I have a gut feeling that all this will climax on 11/11/2011. But I could be wrong...

But one thing is for sure - The Powers that Be are almost certainly planning for a full system shutdown in the near future to pave the way for the economic collapse and possibly WW3...

edit on 5-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Wasn't it all gonna end on 28 oct 2011, according to Darknite?
Man, poor constructors of the Freedom Towers. It isnt complete and already plans of blowing it up have been made?
Dayum! government. give those construction workers some time...

/Sarcasm

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorSatan

This not a doomsday thread....*facepalm*

I'm just pointing out at the synchronicty of all events revolving around the date 11/11/2011.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Or they are planning for massive disruptions caused by an Asteroid hitting the Planet?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

If an asteroid were to hit next week, then I think many people would be outraged at scientists, NASA and the Government who deliberately failed to warn us - and there could be mass protests, riots and anarchy.

Hence IMHO I don't expect an asteroid impact next week.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Or are the rich too greedy to tell anyone because of the amount of financial damage the 'warning' would do? Instead wait until the last possible moment and then shut it all down on impact. Accept the loss of life but clean-up and move on, probably under a permanent martial law. Don't forget the FEMA coffins, FEMA Trains and the Emergency food supplies request.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What is it with all these stupid predictions for 11 11 11 ... crap the earth as been here longer than 2011 years ffs ... "not even the son knows the timing" how come all these predictors think they know more ... next
edit on 5/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

The Earth will always be here. We've only been here for a fraction of that. Why do we think we're so special that we wouldn't have this type of hiccup along our journey?

It's very possible. Whether it's worth worrying about? Depends where you live I guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

You know what, if that happens, then it fulfils the prophecy in Revelations about the asteroid impact - and my, would I start taking prophecies more seriously after that!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

The Earth will always be here. We've only been here for a fraction of that. Why do we think we're so special that we wouldn't have this type of hiccup along our journey?

It's very possible. Whether it's worth worrying about? Depends where you live I guess.

yes the universe recognises human time and things only happen on special days like 11 11 11 ... CRAP, I live in south west West oz ... in the hills ... apparently safe area unless I listen to alien messages haha

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Actually we are here on this Planeto since a very long Time
and also we are very, very special
but always this damned and nasty Asteroids are showing up
which destroy our Civilization

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Unless if an asteroid hitting the planet would incite mass chaos....which would then be a precursor to implement Martial Law.

Then, I could see an asteroid hitting the planet.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well I checked and it looks like another Friday to me but Keep me informed but don't screw up my weekend. Oh isn't something big supposed to go on today Saturday the 5th?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Oh isn't something big supposed to go on today Saturday the 5th?

Yes my Mums Birthday haha

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You can bet your bottom dollar that when anything important happens on numerically significant days, such as 9/11, 7/7, and now upcoming 11/9 and 11/11, that TPTB caused it to happen.

These numbers mean nothing in the big scheme of things. Who says what we think of as year one means anything? In Chinese and Arabic calendars these days are not significant, they are different numbers entirely. So to more than half the people in the world these days are NOT 11/11 or 9/11. Who says which one, if any, is correct?

new topics

top topics

join