It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the US/UK are such oppressives to Muslims then Answer me this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ok with the Arab Spring and the recent wars been targeted towards the middle east or prodominantly Muslim areas of the world then 2 questions need to be posed.

Is this an attack on the Muslim world?

Or is this an attack to Areas that are Strategic and classed as unstable/undemocratic?

The propergandists would have you believe that this is a holy war against the Muslim people so that the Muslim world can rise up against its oppressors the west. But for me this whole argument holds no water, lets forget about the motives for attacking these areas for now and focus on the attacking the Muslim nations theory. Well the UK especially and the US both have a sizeable Muslim population and both nations openly allow the practicing of Islam, have laws protecting their faith and allow the building of places of worship. Muslim people also have exactly the same rights as Christian/Jewish Citizens and are treated in a fair and human manner. So for me the obvious question would be, if the West was so intent on a war with the Muslim community then why welcome Muslims with such open arms unto their nation?

I think I know the answer, that is because it is not a war with the Muslim world, it is just that the areas that require "attention" at the moment happen to be Muslim dominated countries. You can argue the motivation for the strikes until the cows come home but as far as I can see there is one overriding constant that seems to be present with the Military Operations and that is that they are ALL directed to undemocratic countries.

Is is the West that hates the Muslims or the Middle East that hates the West?

Do Christians get the same treatment as Muslims do in the West in countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and a few other notable nations. I think you will find the answer to that is not hard to find and is quite starkingly a resounding of course not.

so why do many of you native Westerners ATSers allow your nations to be depicted by the propergandists as waging wars against Islam. This is BS, yes there may be some side motives to the wars but at the end of the day they have all been about removing Dictators when it boils down to the unofficial motives and the evidence is there for all to see.

Wake up, and don't let the name of your nation be dirtied by those that want to breed Religious hatred.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Muslim countries DONT have western central banks, that is why the USA invades them. They want their money, they want their land, they want to own their people like we are owned here in the west by the banking cartels.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
America wanted a place of control near their strongest adversaries, China and USSR. They tried taking Vietnam but failed. They tried taking Iran but the USSR dissolved... Also they failed again.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

No they don't, they want other countries to have elected governments much like their own, that is the overriding factor. The oil is a side issue. You my firend are walking into the progaganists hands by lapping up the big bad America story.
edit on 5-11-2011 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

No they don't, they want other countries to have elected governments much like their own, that is the overriding factor. The oil is a side issue. You my firend are walking into the progaganists hands by lapping up the big bad America story.
edit on 5-11-2011 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

Elected governments......that are ran by the bankers....like here in the UK and in the USA.
Sorry dude, bankers rule the world not governments

A famous quote from one of the slimey bastards:

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws"
Mayer Amschel Rothschild, founder of the Rothschild international Banking Dynasty, 1790

"If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched." - George H.W. Bush to White House reporter Sarah McClendon, 1992

"The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts." - Henry Ford

"Our goal is gradually to absorb the wealth of the world." - Cecil Rhodes, "The secret banking cabal"

edit on 5-11-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Bankers mell well influence Western Governments but Western Governments are still elected. So I'd take that over dictatorship any day of the week. It is ok saying that the bankers control everything but I am yet to see a viable model suggested by anybody for a better alternative. Capitalism is not perfect but at least it is many in control so it is less likely to get crazy decisions and oppression. In a dictatorship it just takes the one power crazed fundamentalist to ruin most peoples lives and liberties in their nation and many abroad.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
America have been taking over the world since WW2.It isnt about democracy,it is about total domination.Its like a game of 'Risk' or 'Total War'.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Bankers mell well influence Western Governments but Western Governments are still elected. So I'd take that over dictatorship any day of the week. It is ok saying that the bankers control everything but I am yet to see a viable model suggested by anybody for a better alternative. Capitalism is not perfect but at least it is many in control so it is less likely to get crazy decisions and oppression. In a dictatorship it just takes the one power crazed fundamentalist to ruin most peoples lives and liberties in their nation and many abroad.

Its a fallacy....they may be elected but they dont make the rules and hold very little real power.

Here in the UK we vote for a prime minister....yet Whitehall call the shots, they are the unelected faceless leaders. Thats why despite who is in power NOTHING changes. They just blame it on the last people in "power". Then carry on doing what they have always done....fleecing the gullible public.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Which City would you rather live in

London, Terhan, Kabul, Baghdad, Cairo, Islamibad, Tunis or Al Mayadin

Don't worry you don't need to answer as I already know.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Don't worry you don't need to answer as I already know.

What has where i want to live got to do with anything??? And BTW id live in Cairo rather than London
Less afghans, poles, iraqi's than here in the UK
No western bank stealing all of my money, Beautiful weather, friendly people. Come to London and try and talk to someone...they will think you are a nutter or rob you.

Doesnt change the fact banks rule our lives. The middle eastern countries may not be perfect but they are not owned by the banks.
When it goes tits up and the banks pull in their debts our countries will be less desirable than the middle eastern ones

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

But you miss the point entirely, the debate is about why the US and UK are attacking these regions. It is to change their governments, that is not legal but it probably is for the greater good. The areas that are not controlled by the Western Banks as you put it are generally much worse places to live, for Liberties and general wealth distribution and amenities (with the odd isolated exception). What my point is that although we might not like the banking system, it is at the moment the easiest to live under. You tell me a realistic better way of doing it?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

But you miss the point entirely, the debate is about why the US and UK are attacking these regions. It is to change their governments, that is not legal but it probably is for the greater good. The areas that are not controlled by the Western Banks as you put it are generally much worse places to live, for Liberties and general wealth distribution and amenities (with the odd isolated exception). What my point is that although we might not like the banking system, it is at the moment the easiest to live under. You tell me a realistic better way of doing it?

I havent missed the point at all.

the debate is about why the US and UK are attacking these regions

And i gave you the reasons i believe behind it....bankers wanting a slice of the pie, and wanting to enslave even more of the worlds population.

So you recon having a corrupt banking system would improve the quality of life for these people?? The banks would westernize them...therefore making it better?? Is having an iPad better than having freedom?? I dont think so personally.

Im not here to save the world, im here answering the questions you put forward

I dont have any ideas....if i had would it matter anyways?? What can i do to change the world?? NOTHING. Who would listen?? NO ONE.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

LOL, think most people would rather live in the city of their birth. To think anything otherwise is kinda egocentric..

new topics

top topics

join