ATS and OWS: What the heck, ATS?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

The revolution in Egypt had no direction it was chaos! But look what became of it? Oh and they had naysayers too where are they?

I think you should really really really do some research...please, for your sake. Have you seen where Egypt is now?
edit on 5-11-2011 by relpobre000 because: italics for emphasis

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Wow, you really don't handle humiliation very well, disappointing, for some reason I expected better than this from you.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by relpobre000

That's the thing though, try as I might to decipher something of substance from your writing I could not. I always marvel at someone who can speak without saying much...

Oh the "i dont understand what you are saying im smarter then you" tactic {deflection} lol

tl;dr

You spouted the internet tough guy Anonymous line 'We Legion' blah blah blah...but it's all hot air and no substance. And that seems to fit in quite well with this 'revolution'.

I was not trying to sound tough, maybe you are easily intimidated. that line says we make you nervous imo. why would you feel threatened by anon unless you work for the other side? We are here to defend the people.

That's odd? Seems we have been causing quite a stir?

As to your question 'Why do you support the elite?'...I don't. I just don't support the OWS movement. I know it's hard to believe but I can offer support to neither at the same time.

Yeah yeah OWS just does not work in to your politics i know...

Yeah you are neutral i know, so you smear OWS however Wall street and bankers? No big deal right?

Is saying this says you are lazy and complaisant with the way things are. That arm chair is so cozy you can just melt right in to it and forget all your worries...besides those damn OWS protesters
edit on 5-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Just gotta give one more star and flag to a well-stated "rant" just stating the obvious.

However, come on O.P., you can't really say you're really surprised, right?

It's the art of shameless hypocricy. You see that on most message boards anyway. You got those who will only bitch and whine when their "enemies" are in the house but will never let the "corrupt" house get burned down, especially with the anticipation of "their" friends coming over next.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Wow, you really don't handle humiliation very well, disappointing, for some reason I expected better than this from you.

I would expect this from a anti OWS anti Anonymous cheerleader, making claims of a false victory

Desperate Much?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yeah you are neutral i know, so you smear OWS however Wall street and bankers? No big deal right?

I don't know when you're going to get it through your Guy Fawkes mask: This country isn't polarized into 'those who support OWS' vs. 'those who support Government corruption'. If you want to support this 'movement' and feel that it's going to take the country by storm, then be my guest.

But as long as they have a spokesman like you--they'll never need vocal critics.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

If you knew the OP you might see this as an open-ended condemnation as opposed to the smartassery he prefers.

It's actually a shame that ATS made him go all serious and #e...so step it up guys...do your research. Philisophy sites amongst your usual biased rounds should be included.

Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Or perhaps the people who were 20 ten years ago are now 30 and uctually do have other things to worry about and aren't so quick to run off and shut down a city and understand that stopping someone from getting to work isn't going to get them any votes.
edit on 5-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Not at all, I really did expect better from you than this.

So you posted a fake picture... it happens, but how you handle being called out on it speaks volumes about you.

In my opinion.

Think what you want, there was no "victory" just revealing insight.

Have a nice day/weekend anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by sonnny1

OK hoax or not there are indeed thousands in the streets you deny this? Remember we are all a bunch of pot smoking hippies drinking 40's in the streets ... oh wait no now we are no longer there! No no no we dont exist

Whats it going to be?

Typical straw man response

Hmmmmm

Posting a "FAKE" pic to justifies the "millions" is beyond straw-man my friend.
Thousands? Sure. Thousands with no direction ? You bet. BTW, I dont believe you are ALL hippies drinkin 40's in the streets. I believe there are many pissed off Americans that havnt realized that LACK of direction,will get them nowhere. I do believe 100% that the propaganda you said is taking place,is also done by OWS Sympathizers,as your pic so helpfully illustrated. Stay true.........

For lack of direction there sure are a LOT of people in certain places saying the same thing. Lets take a look at history, Rosa Parks did not conceive what would become of what she did on a bus one day. The revolution in Egypt had no direction it was chaos! But look what became of it? Oh and they had naysayers too where are they?

Courage to dissent is just one part of the formula. Oh and the Posting a "FAKE" pic to justifies the "millions" is beyond straw-man comment is the good old "I know you are but what am I" come back i use to hear on the curly slide in 4th grade.

Just sayin

Stay gold bro

Lets take a look at Egypt my friend............

“I’m frustrated,” said the 37-year-old surgeon-turned- celebrity, in an interview a day after military prosecutors ordered a blogger and activist detained. “The regime hasn’t changed. Everything is the same,” he said. “People are still being arrested for just being politically active.”

Egyptian Satirist Finds Little to Laugh About in Pre-Vote Media Crackdown

Hows that Arab Spring working out for them?

Still looks like chaos to me................

How about Libya??

"I feel desperate. I have lots of time but I don't know what to do," he said. Ali cares for a wife, child, and both his parents.

EGYPT-LIBYA: Returnees struggle to survive

Really,even a 4th grader with "internetz" skills can show you that all is not well in Egypt or Libya.

And African-Americans? Really dont let me show you the constant struggle in this County even after Rosa Parks.........I am of mixed decent by the way,and know all to well.....

Last,you're just ANGRY I pointed out your use of FAKING a picture,while saying how much propaganda was being used against OWS. Its comical,really.
edit on 5-11-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is what I have been saying and unfortunately I cannot participate in OWS Raleigh. Wish I could but for now I am a slave to the grind. I have seen a few ATSers say they have done their part and maybe more will follow suit. Hopefully I will be able to join in eventually, before the Movement dies down or gets squashed by TPTB. Good luck to those that do, as winter draws nigh.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Or perhaps the people who were 20 ten years ago are now 30 and uctually do have other things to worry about and aren't so quick to run off and shut down a city and understand that stopping someone from getting to work isn't going to get them any votes.
edit on 5-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

Still playing into the system...but the sentiment is true enough...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by relpobre000

I don't know when you're going to get it through your Guy Fawkes mask: This country isn't polarized into 'those who support OWS' vs. 'those who support Government corruption'. If you want to support this 'movement' and feel that it's going to take the country by storm, then be my guest.

But as long as they have a spokesman like you--they'll never need vocal critics.

Pretty polarized when people like you criticize one side and then not the other, while you have NOTHING to offer in changing things... those people in the street are willing. Got any ideas? If so do you plan to do anything about it ? I wont hold my breath.
yeah just let someone else take care of it...

How many bank account ended today? How many credit unions received new customers? Ahhh i helped directing people.... I do my part

As long as the Elite have people like you pretending to be neutral while attacking their opposition they need not have PR, you do it for them.

Ain't the devil happy?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry but you seem to have lost your credibility.
Doing a little research before you post 'proof' of your point really goes a long way.
For the sake of civility, I'll leave it at that.

How is that? I know it is a hoax derp!

I am having trouble believing you posted an image you knew was a hoax and didn't bother to mention it. I mean, if you did know it was hoax, that makes you dishonest. I prefer to think your dishonesty is limited to wanting to cover up your not knowing it was a hoax.

But since I am not disguising the point-- I might as well ask the tough question-- Which is it?

Why are you defending the elite?

It was not asked of me, but the question is worth noting.

Can you see how being cautious about what has not yet been declared can be turned into "supporting the elite?" That accusation, alone, is sufficient to have me take three giant steps back from OWS.

The person to whom you had directed that question had commented on the image you posted as being declared a known hoax. You responded by claiming, that THEREFORE, she was "supporting the elite."

That is not a persuasive tactic against a learned intellect-- it merely cows the weak. And THAT such "support us or else be considered our enemy" tactics are employed... causes me to worry about the innocent who do not know what or even why they are protesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The real Elitists are too busy planning the destruction of what's left of the free world. I doubt they are wasting their time here.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

I am having trouble believing you posted an image you knew was a hoax and didn't bother to mention it. I mean, if you did know it was hoax, that makes you dishonest. I prefer to think your dishonesty is limited to wanting to cover up your not knowing it was a hoax. But since I am not disguising the point-- I might as well ask the tough question-- Which is it?

There was a thread about it here, it is common knowledge! However if I am suppose to KNOW this shouldnt you? Unless i expect too much from YOU the reader

It was not asked of me, but the question is worth noting. Can you see how being cautious about what has not yet been declared can be turned into "supporting the elite?" That accusation, alone, is sufficient to have me take three giant steps back from OWS. The person to whom you had directed that question had commented on the image you posted as being declared a known hoax. You responded by claiming, that THEREFORE, she was "supporting the elite." That is not a persuasive tactic against a learned intellect-- it merely cows the weak. And THAT such "support us or else be considered our enemy" tactics are employed... causes me to worry about the innocent who do not know what or even why they are protesting.

Actually no I was referring to comments before and after, hence you are trying to misrepresent me. But im sure "she" can explain herself. However so far has resorted to deflection and not answered the IMPORTANT question.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

The real Elitists are too busy planning the destruction of what's left of the free world. I doubt they are wasting their time here.

The left hand does not know what the right hand does, they are not as organized as you imply imho. They are good at pissing in our wheaties yes but. Given they are cruel to their own species, brother sister fellow man I would bet they are at odds in eliminating each other as much as they are in ruling us and eliminating the undesirables. There is no end to the greed.

A cluster f### of greed if you will

edit and those anti OWS folk motto should be "cant beat em join em" imo

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Thank you for saying that x

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Care to contribute?

new topics
top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join