It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help please re Robert McNamara - gulf of tonking admission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Could someone please direct me to videio showing could someone please direct me to avideo of Robert McNamara admitting gulf of tonking attack did not happen.

I also need to replace the video of the Admril from Pearl Harbour saying that he did not get the intelligence from the pentagon re the japanese invasion. If someone could direct me to that, that would great.

thank you in advance.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Hi,
Try searching for "mcnamara + tonkin" on YouTube there are several videos on this subject.

Here:- www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is a link to the actual tapes,

millercenter.org...

The written text is there somewhere too. It is probably true to say that both men, LBJ and McNamara knew by the time that the offical conflict started that the first 'attack' didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No, the first attack happened. The USS Maddox did come under fire. It was the second attack that never actually happened.

The NSA claimed the second attack took place, but it didn't. In all actuality, there were no enemy vessels in the gulf at the time. Only some salvage vessels which were salvaging ships from the first attack.

The USS Maddox and another ship, I forget the name, were receiving false radar signals due to bad weather conditions and were firing at these signals. But nothing was actually there.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
No, the first attack happened. The USS Maddox did come under fire. It was the second attack that never actually happened.

The NSA claimed the second attack took place, but it didn't. In all actuality, there were no enemy vessels in the gulf at the time. Only some salvage vessels which were salvaging ships from the first attack.

The USS Maddox and another ship, I forget the name, were receiving false radar signals due to bad weather conditions and were firing at these signals. But nothing was actually there.

Hi, I was talking in the context of there being any provoked attack at all, the second attack would never have occurred anyway. The Maddox was warned by NSA that there would be a 'second' attack on the 4th, this was gleaned from raw intelligence, (eavesdropping) which was in fact NV chatter about the damage on the 2nd. That the first attack was provoked lies in the area of who actually provoked it.

new topics

top topics

join