It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama loses out to Vanture on drudge!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Just made
this screenshot

How could the possibly greatest scandal of this presidency loose out to some jackball on what appears to be on another meth-binge?

Are there any new episodes of Venture's show coming out soon?
edit on 5-11-2011 by spiderbadarse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
uhm....

Got any links? Or something? And who is Oboma?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by scoobdude

posted before previewing, or you could TYPE 'drudge (dot) com' in to your browser your self.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
You might also want to correct "Ventura". And yes I could go look it up, but in 3 days if this thread is still going...typing in any constantly updated website like the one mentioned would have those article posted way down on the site somewhere.

I am just trying to help you out dude.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I'm not sure what you are saying.... Have you not heard of Drudge report before?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Yes I am familiar with the website as it is a news site. Headlines so not stay up for very long. So I found this thread 3 days from now and went to drudge there would be different topics overshadowing other topics. Hence why they call them "current events".

You also have to understand this is the internet, and major misspellings in your title coupled with no links means you will not get many reads which is exactly what you are trying to do right? So you post links (or screen shots like you have, but more detail as to what exactly you are saying would help further support your argument).

The basic trick is enough information to lure people in, but not too much to drive them away. Mistakes take away from any credibility you have.

Anyway, good luck and keep denying ignorance!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Always had trouble getting Ventura ave. I usually land on Maaavin Gaadins.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

so you;re denying that drudge report is taking money for headlines?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiderbadarse

so you;re denying that drudge report is taking money for headlines?

Wow, just wow. I was not denying or advocating anything. I was only trying to give you pointers to help get more attention to your article and to further support your statement.

But yes, everyone is against you, and everyone is paid off, and you are special, so everyone wants to harm you and make sure your post does not get read. facepalm

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Im a true American, and I refuse to allow you to spit in the face of my flag by denying my self evident truths. Drude is getting paid to change the news as we know it. Allowing them to do so could mean the end of this country.

Article? What article? I copy and pasted an image together while in a drunken stooper. Jeez dude get a life.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Drudge is one of the most biased people you could count on for news. I am ashamed that anyone on this site takes his headline seriously.

The way he labels the links? *whistle* that's some ridiculously biased activity there.
edit on 5-11-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiderbadarse
drunken stooper

You can say that again

new topics

top topics

join