It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe: "You Are Entering a Sharia Controlled Zone"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Oh Gosh. The post comes from an Iranian.... !

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ya know...
if the disciplined Sharia Law were enforce... then a lot of corrupt bleeding of the money & investments of the regular people would not be skimmed off by the Snaky predator capitalists that feign being ethical...while stealing from their 'suckers'

hell yeah... let the Sharia Law & the Chinese sense of accountability weed out the parasites and vultures in the American model of conducting business...
let the threat of heads rolling dissuade the snakes from playing out their tyranny on those less rich from getting legally (but not ethically) skinned from their money....

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
They launched a campaign. Who cares. Won't happen. Let me go launch my campaign for free hookers on every block, and a cap in racists (like this OP) ass.

Propaganda. You're feeding into it. Thats the true unfortunate story here.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
They can try enforce their perverse Sharia law all they want, it still isn't legal binding under Danish Law. If they were to conduct arrests or punishments for violating their Sharia, they would themselves be breaking the law. My advice to any Danish citizen being intimedated by any religous group into following their legal system would be to call the police if any of your legal rights are violated.

With that said, Islam still dosen't scare me. I am opposed to any religion period, but I don't mind if others decide to worship any diety. I know many peaceful, modern, liberal and democratic muslims.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

your damn right I'm not going to change my opinion (just one example to how backwards they are and how they treat their own people).

Then call others fanatic . This is just going to solve all the problems.

You don't simply like a religion and the rules because it doesn't fir into your ambitions.

75-5:

But man desires to continue in sin.

You don't like it , because it is not going to fit your ambition and desires.

So , let others who like to obey it , obey it.
edit on 6/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
reply to post by randomname

don't divide and conquer, just know that there are things terribly wrong with the situation, if anything we should be encouraging our oversea's pals and vise versa.

Yes , don't mention anything they don't like. Just say as they will or you are their enemy.

There isn't a possibility to think about the other ways.

These people are the people of faith. They are the people of study ,too.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Oh Gosh. The post comes from an Iranian.... !

Ok , I know that you were created from a very high mod and you are very dear to god.

Stop racism.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
First of all let me say that I'm neither Jewish, Christian or Muslim.

But there is a version of this kind of law in all three above. And some are way more bat**** crazy than any of the laws in the Sharia Law.

Seems to me a lot of you think that Islam is some sort of evil cult...which its not. It's actually no different that Christianity or Judaism, they have their extremist groups just like the other two do. The difference I believe, is that the king of TV (the USA) spotlights a lot more when a Muslim does something crazy that when a Christian does.

For example, 2 men kill a woman, one Muslim and one Christian. The Christian man's headline in the news will be "MAN KILLED WOMAN!!!" and the Muslim man's will be "MUSLIM MAN KILLED WOMAN!!!"

Back to the topic....
This law will obviously not pass simply because it puts itself over the Danish constitution.

edit on 6-11-2011 by goldcoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by CountDrac

It's really just a blog about a few Muslim extremists wanting Sharia law..

Not gonna happen so why bother with the thread..

There are extremists in nearly every religion but you seem to focus on Muslims..

I wonder why that is.

Hmmm...Closing the eye's so its not there...

Firstly, Muslim extremists and the PAYING supporters in Saudi are going to enormous financial and people related tasks to try and spread the extremism throughout all countries. Just watch Saudi TV for 100% proof of this, oh if only it was a few simple blog posts.

Choudray, the person behind many of these schemes as said did try and get the same thing running here in parts of the UK, the only thing that stopped it happening was the will of the people in those area's, had it been left to the councils and the government they would have no doubt allowed this sort of madness on the streets legally.

As for the throw way comment about there being extremists in every religion and all we do is focus on Muslims, well what a contrived and annoying viewpoint, its also technically incorrect as those of us who understand the faith and the way it works only have issue with the extremists and not Muslims in general.

Unless you have failed to watch the internet, TV and numerous other outlets you would have seen that the extremist side of Islam is sweeping through the world, Libya has just decided it will be ran by age old Sharia law, Egypt is killing Christians by the thousand for simply being Christian, Iran hangs gays daily.

This isn't some wack job crazy small collection of people, this is a world wide force striving by their OWN words to install Sharia in EVERY country on the planet, democracy will be wiped out, our way of life would be removed.

And you treat it like a its a nothing, people attacking poor Muslims out of spite.

The persons that should be being targeted are purely the extremists and their Moderate helpers and first of all it should be being tackled directly from inside the Muslim and Islamic peoples, for the most part they sit there trying to ignore their 'bad brothers' while publicly not going against them often using the policy of Allah can only judge people.

Its a vile get out...

As for it 'not gonna happen', well I hope you are right because its not for want of trying by numbers and Saudi aid. You really don't think you need the number of Mosques seen being built worldwide with Saudi backed cash, the average Jewish person or Christian don't need the numbers of places of worship that seem to be provided for Muslims, most people also ignore the fact that these super Mosques are homes for up to 250 plus people totally separated from the outside world, don't you find that both odd and totally against the integration we hoped for.
edit on 6-11-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2011 by Mclaneinc because: Awful grammar and spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldcoin
First of all let me say that I'm neither Jewish, Christian or Muslim.

But there is a version of this kind of law in all three above. And some are way more bat**** crazy than any of the laws in the Sharia Law.

Seems to me a lot of you think that Islam is some sort of evil cult...which its not. It's actually no different that Christianity or Judaism, they have their extremist groups just like the other two do. The difference I believe, is that the king of TV (the USA) spotlights a lot more when a Muslim does something crazy that when a Christian does.

For example, 2 men kill a woman, one Muslim and one Christian. The Christian man's headline in the news will be "MAN KILLED WOMAN!!!" and the Muslim man's will be "MUSLIM MAN KILLED WOMAN!!!"

Back to the topic....
This law will obviously not pass simply because it puts itself over the Danish constitution.

edit on 6-11-2011 by goldcoin because: (no reason given)

Yes I agree that media have deliberately used MUSLIMs did blah blah when in fact it may have been an Indian or Pakistani man or women, its a nasty by product of things here but trust me in Sharia controlled countries its no different.

Islam is no different to many faiths, there's terror, bloodshed, wisdom, oodles of MAN is superior guff, people often forget that the Palestinians and Israeli's are basically brothers, but for the most part its not the base material that people feel threatened by, its the male created additions to the faith, the foul blood letting control elements, the persecution and all the vile parts that people really worry about.

The problem is that most religions have evolved, there's still the dark undertones but its not so publicly seen while 99% of these extremists are still following to the letter centuries old traditions of miss treatment to this day. People find that sort of ancient bloodlust very unsettling as they should. The bloodlust isn't lost these days, we still have wars for the sake of money but in general we treat each other in a reasonable way, the normal person does not rape a woman for showing her arms yet the level of rape from extremist immigrants is a shocking high, they have not evolved to learn some respect for the female race.

That is not what we should be seeing...

As for the Danish not passing the law, who says the Danish people have any control over what is passed?

Just look at the UK, militants here have better rights when it comes to committing crimes, all thanks to our spineless governments, its certainly NOT the wish of the common man.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Yeah I agree with you, but I think that the extremists are still only 1% of the Islamic population. And in many countries in the Middle East that 1% controls how the 99% live their lives. I think that it's pretty evident that people want change down there, with the Arab Spring that sprung up, pardon the pun!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldcoin

Yeah I agree with you, but I think that the extremists are still only 1% of the Islamic population. And in many countries in the Middle East that 1% controls how the 99% live their lives. I think that it's pretty evident that people want change down there, with the Arab Spring that sprung up, pardon the pun!

I think the percentages are actually higher BUT does it not frighten you how so few control without debate so many.

As for the change, its so sad actually, after all these years and now given the ability to change they still throw democracy away and bring back in Sharia law thus demonising the female population.regardless of what you might hear from these females in the countries.

I truly do not understand this wish to remain fodder for those in charge, they watch these clerics with their great fortunes made directly from them and still submit to their savage rule.

Both Libya and Egypt had wonderful chances to evolve and change yet look at them so soon after, savage murders, deliberate attacks on other faiths, Libya even making it quite plain that 'Jews' are not welcome.

Its a madness...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
whoops, clicky finger syndrome..apologies...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Of course its frightening, but that's what revolutions are for. The problem is that power is the true test of character. And once these leaders "elected by the people" rise to power, they often become totally different people. It's happened in tons of countries, including in my former one.

I think in our own country (the US) we can see this happening not necessarily with religion, but certainly with the wealth gap.

But I understand your point of view, and it's definitely a valid point.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is NOT freedom of speach.
as they will have an area where there is NO free speech.
just There Laws.
you wonder in there you will get your head kick't in.
and it is very two faces't. as when they leave the area.
they will join in the fun?

if they wonder in to your area they must drink and dance and have fun!

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Lol @ this guy. Always with the jews...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

interesting numbers, but very logical nonetheless.
I an fairly sure we would have similar numbres in a big number of countries, and France for example.
In France these kids are turning extreme muslim not by love of religion, but because islam is now the only cement that they find in life.
There is report from a French think tankm from which two researchers conducted a "survey" among people from Clichy sous Bois et Montfermeil (the two Paris suburbs which had riots in 2005)
www.banlieue-de-la-republique.fr...
I'm sorry the site is in French. You can see a summary of his report in (very poor) English
ya20.com...
Basically the Republic (school, etc.) has deserted big parts of Paris suburbs (anyway the whole French boat is capsizing), and has been replaced by islam.
Unemployement rate is very high (in some suburbs), many people survive on petty crime, drug trafficking, stolen cars traffic, fake objects, stolen mobile phones, etc. Kids raised in that environment simply never have an example of someone working "honestly" and being able to have a comfortable life on it. Therefore they easily fall into the easy life of trafficking and dream of the BMWs, Merc and Audis.
And the Republic has no process in place to get these kids "back on track".
School, which is also a social place for kids to meet and exchange views and information, is kicking them out.
This is where islam propose them a "fruitful" life, rigorous. These kids feel they are part of a groupm an important group, and that they make things happen because they belong to this group. They get respect.
So, of course we should not blame islam. If it was not islam, it would be another religion (in the broad term that comprises political parties).
The republic (in the case of France), has to re-take ownership of the suburbs, and make these kids proud to be part of the French "boat".
I would like to add, to finish, that there is probably another reason, which is that we are living in very unsure times (repeated economical crises), the world is going so fast and things are happening so quickly that many people revert to religion in order to feel reassured and have some psychological support to go through life.
These guys asking for sharia are just a bunch of idiots. However we should not overlook them. We have to put our foot down and show them that there is no place for crap such as sharia in our countries. We even have laws to protect ourselves (the 1905 law about secularism in France) and we should use them.
edit on 6/11/2011 by KarmaComa because: spotted a typo

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ohm quite interesting too, that the ad banner when I read this thread is an ad for muslima.com, apparently some sort of meetic for muslim people.
I am aware that this is not ATS fault, I just find this coincidence "funny".
edit on 6/11/2011 by KarmaComa because: typo again

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hmm

So some folks want to create a area with moral police and such

I recommend another person choose the same area to hold annual booty shorts and beer festivals...then let the people decide which side of the road is more fun to stand on

And ya...if some "moral police" came up and told me to stop doing something I am legally allowed to do, I would simply laugh..quite loudly...at the person
and if the person assaulted me in any way, well, its all defense, isn't it.

Pay no attention to the small people proclaiming big things...just because I stand in the middle of my town and say it is now a nazi community doesn't make it so..just makes me delusional and laughed at..and certainly no reporter should be giving me the time of day (unless they are doing a piece on mental health issues)...so, why are they giving these people the time of day...sure, nutty people have a habit of united with likeminded nuts, but that doesn't make it a movement, nor their nonsense have merit.

Want Sharia law? fine...its called your own house...run it how you want, but when you step out into taxpayer areas, your dealing with governmental law, separated from nonsense religion

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KarmaComa
, but because islam is now the only cement that they find in life.

This is an interesting dilemma actually. the youth want something to be passionate about overall (especially when they are having issues dealing with post puberty emotions). So, yes...they often latch onto religion or something to become all uppity and extreme...
in time, they either solidify their mindset, or calm down, but its those "passion years" that can cause trouble.

Europe, for all the good progressive movements that have taken place, have removed as you said, something to ground them..sometimes when your young, too much equal choice makes for frustration verses joy in the endless selections with no push...

Time to start something up that draws the passion of youth without the demand for aggression...something bigger than them...but I am generally out of ideas at the moment as to what could capture their imagination and spirit. Competition, Elitism, Self Righteousness for participation..these are elements that need to be part of it (what being part of a religion gives you)..

Personally, I think video game wars between nations may not be a completely nonsense idea...a proper war between all nations done over a game, even reported on the news as to who is winning and where...the youth would squeal in delight over this...and nobody gets hurt..but this also means some heavy design and implementation

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join