It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe: "You Are Entering a Sharia Controlled Zone"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
However, the intent is there and they must have a reasonable amount of support within local Muslim communities for them to even attempt it.

That's not true. There is nothing to suggest that there is support in local Muslim communities for what is little more than criminal gangs swinging their appendages.

Gangs of Muslims in deprived areas are no different to gangs of non-Muslims in deprived areas. Due to their culture, they may have a vaguely ''Islamic'' slant towards matters, but they are motivated by fear, control and power, the same as every single other gang.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Silly Europeans banned guns....or else this stuff wouldn't be happening. This won't happen in the US because of that very same thing

Please keep your hard-on for guns in check.

Guns have got nothing to do with anything. The only people who are interested in guns, are fearful, paranoid cowards.

Americans have guns, yet they willingly let overly-eager TSA officials give them the latex glove treatment.

Behave yourself.

edit on 5-11-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

The only people who are interested in guns, are fearful, paranoid cowards.

Stop generalising. One does not need to be overly paranoid to want to get a gun in Britain, the most violent country in Europe. Id say it is cautious, not fearful.

And what the hell does cowardice have to do with it?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

wtf man. Bosnian muslims chose a leftist social party at the last elections.
what are you talking about ? I'm guessing that you are a serb, spreading your usual bs propaganda about bosnian muslims? Why are you trying to discredit muslims that are as secular as anyone in europe?

edit on 5-11-2011 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

Are you forgetting who runs Bosnia now, the Bosnian muslims
let me guess your croatian defending the Bosnian muslims? well that was typical i guess your defending there terrorists buddies then to arent yea?

The UN gave the terrorists there own APC military vehicles.
dont you know that 40% population in Bosnia are just muslims now?
i guess i know who was doing the real genocide in Bosnia.

You Intrud3r dont understand what has happened in bosnia, the serbs didnt start it.

spreading your usual bs propaganda about bosnian muslims? Why are you trying to discredit muslims that are as secular as anyone in europe?

Its not propaganda
Source JW

Mustafa Ceric is beloved by bill clintion.

edit on 5-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

wahabbism was a creation of Freemasonry.

I would be genunely interested if you have any proof or evidence of that.

John Coleman ,former MI6 had stated that Muslim brotherhood was created by mi6.

Again, some sort of source or supportive evidence would be appreciated.

Sometimes things develop a momentum all of their own and can grow and change into something quite different from it's original design and intention.

And pro-democracy rebels?

That is indeed how they were initially portrayed by MSM here in the UK.
It was only when serious journalists and people on places like ATS started noticing that things weren't quite as they seemed and started asking probing questions did the truth eventually come out.

Don't spout that nonsense.Britain and France had been plotting to remove Ghaddafi from the start.

In my humble opinion I disagree.
For once I believe the UK was a victim of circumstance and tried to initially hedge their bets but had to make the best of a bad situation.

As for France, who knows what their agenda is, one thing is for certain; France always puts France first and cares little for world opinion etc.

and congrats on your creating a new islamic hellhole.

I haven't created anything.
If you mean the UK well then yes, as I previously posted, doesn't look like you read or tried to understand it, it does look as if Libya will degenerate into another Islamic hell hole - now please let me know what I have posted that might even suggest that I personally will be pleased or proud about that.

Hope Muslims have sharia in Britain

That will never happen I assure you!

,if govt apologists like you continue to exist and defend the British regime and its propaganda.I guess you must be part of big brother

Some simple, basic research here on ATS would show how ridiculous you are even suggesting that I am a 'govt apologist' but I suppoose you're far too lazy, self-opinionated and bigotted to do something like that.

It also looks like you completely ignored my statement in my previous post about the UK government and the stystem that props it up.

Deny ignorance?

More like wallow in it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
It is very interesting. Muslims respect Jesus Christ and I have seen that they are much more open mind to change their mind than Christian.

this is hogwash

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

I appreciate your efforts but that does not prove the majority "despise" them, and even if they did, that is a rather worrying "minority".............

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by backinblack

I just traced it back. It was fake news. I stand corrected.

There IS one in Britain though: Link
edit on 5-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Actually, that's no more real than the example from Denmark.

A bunch of kids put up some silly posters which were immediately removed - and mocked by resident muslims. But the Daily Fail does like spreading scare stories to it's highly gullible middle age, middle class, low intelligent readership

odd stereotyping there, are you saying the Daily Mail readers are of low intelligence because they are "middle age" and "middle class", so that someone who is young and say "urban working class" is intelligent.

I don't like the Daily Mail but I find it ironic how some people use it as permission to display their own prejudice (or perhaps self hatred)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here is the deal, when you go down a route of large scale immigration and "multi culturalism", encouraging the growth of alternative religions, such as Islam, you encourage the potential and likelihood for division and disorder.

Any nation which has a significant Muslim minority will encounter this.

The leaders are more loyal to utopian ideas than reality, traitors that they are
edit on 5-11-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

they mentioned this is England to.

its nothing but fear mongering.

If one person died or was seriously injured as a result of there law in England you would see a blood bath and a purge.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Britain, the most violent country in Europe.

Come on, you're better than this !

Please quote some actual facts to assert your fanciful notion. Oh wait, you can't !

Never mind, eh, Maslo ?

People who want to own guns for anything other than necessary reasons ( eg. hunting, farming ), are objectionable cowards. There's no denying this.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

People who want to own guns for anything other than necessary reasons ( eg. hunting, farming ), are objectionable cowards. There's no denying this.

That is false. They may be paranoid, I will grant you that. But if someone believes a gun could be a good asset for protection, then it is not cowardice to have it, but preparedness.

There is nothing courageous about expecting a possible fight and willfuly going in unarmed. That is stupidity, not bravery.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Linking to the Daily Fail = fail.

You said that ''Britain is the most violent country in Europe''. Your above link, even disregarding the source, doesn't present facts which support your assertion.

Now, once again, please provide some evidence - other than your personal knee-jerk thoughts and prejudices - which suggests that Britain is the ''most violent country in Europe''.

No, you can't, because your statement was a complete fabrication.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

That is false. They may be paranoid, I will grant you that. But if someone believes a gun could be a good asset for protection, then it is not cowardice to have it, but preparedness.

If someone - in the Western, civilised world - thinks that a gun would be a ''good asset for protection'', then they probably should get off their quivering, cowardly arses, and learn boxing or a martial art.

There is nothing courageous about expecting a possible fight and willfuly going in unarmed. That is stupidity, not bravery.

Guns are for pussies.

There's no danger of being ''unarmed'' in a gun-fight, because ''gun-fights'' are as rare as rocking horse crap in the UK.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Now, once again, please provide some evidence - other than your personal knee-jerk thoughts and prejudices - which suggests that Britain is the ''most violent country in Europe''.

Here is one:

epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Britain, the most violent country in Europe.

Come on, you're better than this !

Please quote some actual facts to assert your fanciful notion. Oh wait, you can't !

Never mind, eh, Maslo ?

don't we have the highest incarceration rate in Western Europe (on account of us having the most crimes committed per head?)

In terms of violent crimes I would be surprised if we were not top, or at the very least, top 3

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Well they'll just be like the ghettos, only there will be warning signs for "normal People" so we don't have to enter the Sharia Ghetto.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

If someone - in the Western, civilised world - thinks that a gun would be a ''good asset for protection'', then they probably should get off their quivering, cowardly arses, and learn boxing or a martial art.

That is not bravery, but stupidity. Besides, not all people have physical strenght required to fight off criminals, and physical strenght wont help you for example against a knife. Knowing your limits in not cowardice.

Guns are for pussies. There's no danger of being ''unarmed'' in a gun-fight, because ''gun-fights'' are as rare as rocking horse crap in the UK.

Guns are for prepared people, not pussies. I am not talking about gun fights. He who expects a physical fight and does not take a gun for protection is not brave, but stupid. There is nothing cowardly about trying to have an advantage in fight by any means possible, and there is nothing honorable in trying to fight an unprovoked attacker "fairly".

edit on 5/11/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sherlock I find your generalisation about gun owners bizarre- you castigate tens of millions of people as cowards?

Really?

Do you think you would be able to beat up every single one of them, I highly doubt it.

Nothing wrong with owning a legal gun, stop yer hysterics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join