It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe: "You Are Entering a Sharia Controlled Zone"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir
I live in Denmark and had to laugh when this was in TV a month ago. This group that wants Sharia in their Ghetto, got absolutly no political power or backup. The Majority of muslims here despice them to for making the religion looking foolish.

what evidence is there that they are "despised" by a majority of fellow Muslims?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

A nice thread about Islam-phobia in the same direction with Iran-phobia.

It is very interesting. Muslims respect Jesus Christ and I have seen that they are much more open mind to change their mind than Christian.

But This is not about it. It is just to find another reason to attack an Islamic country respecting Sharia - Iran.

This is not because I live in Iran , but it is because I know how the crusades were working.

May be it's better if you sharpen your sword and make me suffer less as I open my arms to hug you.

Te whole crusade was a manipulation and I evade this new-age manipulation.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Please don't equate Salafi-phobia with Iran-phobia.Iran's laws though islamic are more liberal than what the Saudi Arabia and their Al CIAda/Muslim brotherhood wants .

For the Salafis ,iranians are infidels too as you shiites.

Yes,our corporate media does try to equate iran and al qaeda together but not atser, we are salafi/wahabbi phobic because they are murderous and worst perversion of liberal law and your own quranic law .

But illuminati supports them as they keep muslims backward and poor.
edit on 5-11-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

There are extremists in nearly every religion but you seem to focus on Muslims..
I wonder why that is

It is because he wants to wake some Christian extremists to follow him on his way to support US govt for his new war.

He want to make a new foolish crusade. He is going to be the leader.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Please don't equate Salafi-phobia with Iran-phobia.Iran's laws though islamic are more liberal than what the Saudi Arabia and their Al CIAda/Muslim brotherhood wants .

For the Salafis ,iranians are infidels too as you shiites.

I understand that they are much worried about Islam. That is why they are Muslim.

They are not afraid of Allah judgement in the afterlife , but they are afraid of US govt. May be they are afraid of both but they fear America ?

It is quiet understandable and logical.

Yes,our corporate media does try to equate iran and al qaeda together but not atser,

read my thread :

what is the connection between Ahmadi nejad and Alqaeda ?

Exactly about Wahhabism and how they were made by the NWO in the 1700s :

post by hmdphantom

You are far manipulated than you can imagine.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I never had a grudge against europe UNTIL i came to this site.Let them maim you and your loved ones.Go # yourselfs.You deserve the savages as most of you have'nt the balls to even admit which nation your from while you condemn my country for breathing.Eat it!Lmao!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Problem is, people think salafiyya is true islam because you have these dumb salafi dudes running around tryna push agendas. Let the salafi's in Europe get a mini Saudi Arabia and watch them disband 35 minutes later because they don't know how to practice islam as it should be. They're just playing gang banger muslims. Salafiyya muslims need to pick up a book on tasawwuf and get real..

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Yes,I know americans are very manipulated to the brink .I realised that after waco and oklahoma bombings that how perverse its influence of NWO is.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

salafis are a creation of massoneria,which in turn was a instrument of the Rothschilds.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

When i said majority I meant in Denmark. I can only provide you with a link to a danish paper Informationen, but I'll translate the 2nd half for you.

The Muslim joint council, which is the muslim umbrellaorganization for muslim communities in Denmark, distance themself from the sharia-plans.

- We shouldn't be blind to extreme movements in our country, says Mustafa Gezen, spokesman of the Muslim joint council to "Jyllandsposten" (another paper).

- The problem is that many youths is in a situation, where they might be open to such ideas. So we need to focus on the importence on democratic participation already in public schools. (already done)

Same time Mustafa Gezen explains, that the salafists in our country is a small group.

- In the join council we got 40.000 members who oppose these sharia-ideas, he says to the paper.

The spokesman from islamic community of belief, Imram Shah makes it clear that the salafists objectives doesn't represent the danish muslims.

- Our message is: Please dont start to suspect muslims as a group, because of this, he says to Jyllandsposten

If you asked the average Iranian citizen, maybe they would vote for Sharia in Denmark....but their vote doesn't count. There was approximatly 230.000 muslims in Denmark in 2010.

40.000/230.000 aint a majority, but it is still the largests muslim communities who reject this, i bet if you let all "our" muslims vote you would get similar results.

edit on 5-11-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

salafis are a creation of massoneria,which in turn was a instrument of the Rothschilds.

What is your source for that ?

I would appreciate if you mention more details.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

What is your source for that ?

I would appreciate if you mention more details.

I wouldn't say they're a product of the rothschilds... but ibn abdul-wahhab, sucks. nuff said...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Salafiyya muslims need to pick up a book on tasawwuf and get real..

What is tasawwuf saying about jihad ?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

surrenderingislam.com...
www.terrorism-illuminati.com...
umarlee.wordpress.com...

Many Salafis themselves disavow these figures. One prominent Salafi website, for example, describing itself as promoting "the creed and manhaj of the salaf us-saalih – pure and clear,"[30] includes claims that al-Afghani and Muhammad ‘Abduh were "known freemasons and ... [show] great misguidance in their ideologies," and alleges they were interested in an "anti-colonial political movement" rather than "orthodox Islam" or "the way of the Salaf," but their call was deceptively surrounded with slogans of `returning back to the way of the forefathers.`
en.wikipedia.org...

salafis are a plot to undermine and destroy the muslim people and ultimately wipe them out.
truthfrequencynews.com...

Rothschild is a the controller of all jews

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Salafiyya muslims need to pick up a book on tasawwuf and get real..

What is tasawwuf saying about jihad ?

Jihad ul-Akbar, Jihad un-Nafs.

Struggle against the ego. That's jihad in tasawwuf.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

stop that UK and USA forced to support nonsense.UK's Mi6 created that muslim brotherhood scumbag organization

Any evidence,or just more internet rumour and gossip.

Instead of always sympathizing with the Govt liars,go expose them

I think that's the last thing I could be accused of, but not everythings a conspiracy and the UK / USA are not responsible for everything bad that happens in this world.

The UK had heavily invested in the Libyan infrastructure, had a relatively large number of nationals working there and had gradually been improving relations with the Gaddafi regime who had started distancing themselves from the Muslim extremists.
However, they had to be seen to support 'pro-democracy rebels' and couldn't afford to completely alienate them.

I suspect Libya will gradually degenerate into another Islamic hell hole....and of course all the usual suspects will blame the UK / USA when the reality is the responsibility lies predominantly with Mullah's etc and their barbaric interpretation of Islam.

go expose them and this time vote BNP if care about Britain

I constantly do try to expose this government, and it's predecessors, and the corrupt and unrepresentative system that keeps them in power and maintains the status quo.....but voting BNP is not the solution.
A discussion for another thread methinks.

Kick the Royal family and freemasons because they want to create proverty and tension so they are bringing in worst breed of salafi muslims to make us fight each other.

You might be right there - I can think of no logical reason why the UK has persisted with an open door immigration policy, especially when at least a large proportion of those immigrants are diametricaly opposed to the alleged values and beliefs of this country.

reply to post by LightAssassin

There IS one in Britain though:

No there is not.
Did you bother to read my post or to follow your link up anywhere?

It was a small handful of followers of Anjem Choudray's Islam4UK who placed poster and flyers around three London boroughs.
These were taken down and they were warned that they would be prosecuted if they attempted to do it again - that's as far as it got - at no time did they ever attempt to enforce it - and I suspect I know what the outcome would have been if they had done.

Of course these people are dangerous and we have to monitor their activities etc and they must be opposed at all costs, but despite having some support within Muslim communities, the actual activists are relatively few in number.

reply to post by AgentX09

I never had a grudge against europe UNTIL i came to this site.Let them maim you and your loved ones.Go # yourselfs.You deserve the savages as most of you have'nt the balls to even admit which nation your from while you condemn my country for breathing.Eat it!Lmao!

Well, with gross generalisations like that and considering the complete and utter bollocks contained in it is it any wonder you come from THE most hated country in the world.
Fortunately, I know enough of your countrymen to know that you are not representative of your nation - alas it's idiot's like you that shout loudest and get all the headlines.

Oh, and like most of my countrymen I am proud of admitting and broadcasting that I am English and British.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

There are extremists in nearly every religion but you seem to focus on Muslims..

I wonder why that is.

I don't know. Why should we focus on the 'religion of peace'? You tell me.
Still got both hands?
Still got your head?
Good

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by backinblack

I just traced it back. It was fake news. I stand corrected.

There IS one in Britain though: Link
edit on 5-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Actually, that's no more real than the example from Denmark.

A bunch of kids put up some silly posters which were immediately removed - and mocked by resident muslims. But the Daily Fail does like spreading scare stories to it's highly gullible middle age, middle class, low intelligent readership

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

wahabbism was a creation of Freemasonry.John Coleman ,former MI6 had stated that Muslim brotherhood was created by mi6.

Secondly Wahabbism is a freemasonic front. And pro-democracy rebels?

Don't spout that nonsense.Britain and France had been plotting to remove Ghaddafi from the start.and congrats on your creating a new islamic hellhole.Hope Muslims have sharia in Britain,if govt apologists like you continue to exist and defend the British regime and its propaganda.I guess you must be part of big brother

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

So what ?

A group of idiots claim that an area of Copenhagen is a ''Sharia controlled zone'', with absolutely no legal authority to do so.

What's the issue here ? That there are inadequate twunts of all all faiths who desperately want to exert power over others ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join