It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading Muslim Terrorist gives this warning. Sept 1st 04

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I will only buy into this threat if he has a note from the FBI, CIA or US military verifying that they are going to orchestrate another *cough* terrorist act.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

weirdo:
he would not be allowed to inform any Western authorities any details against a fellow Muslim.

Yes, and jews aren't supposed to make high interest loans to other jews, and christians aren't supposed to call other christians fools. But they do. These holy books are from thousands of years ago, of course they seem barbaric, its because they are. Everything is dependant upon the person's interpretation of these texts. Obviously not all muslim men have multiple wives, even tho its allowed. Obviously not all muslim men commit honor killings. There are allways people who will interpret thei religious texts to allow them to do terrible things. Islam isn't immune to this, and neither is Christianity or Judaism.

Sure but how do high interest loans to jews or christians calling other christians fools the same as reporting a murder or rapist,child molester or wife beater.
My point is not the fact that all Muslims are terrorist and should be killed or that all Muslims are bad people.My point is that mixed cultures do not get on.They never have.Don`t people learn from History lessons.There are no easy soloutions.But we have to be seen to want this problem sorted.The non radicals should be able to acknowledge the way western culture has allowed them to live a better lifestyle than the countries they left.As they choose to live in the west they should realise they need to protect there way of life as much as we do.The world is going to enter dark days if they are not prepared to help as in the past when our freedom is seen to be threatened.I hope a race war will never come but at the moment it is starting to creep into our inner cities

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I will make this one statement, IF the Islamic radicals want to REALLY push this agenda, IF they really want to start this kind of war. Them let them bring it. Let them go out a kill a few hundred more white or black or mexican or polish or german or spanish or puerto riccans or itallians or dutch or russian AMERICANS. I dare them. IF they really want this, then they should bring it on. Because trust me, there will be hell to pay. Do you think your average "red neck" AMERICAN is going to stand around and let himself be a target to every crazy Islamic "jihadist" or do you think they will take every opporotunity to harass, attack, track down, burn, torture every SINGLE DAMN "Islamic" person they can find. You think when one of these crazies ends up killing a mans family and has publicly stated there intent to kill every AMERICAN they can that we are just going to sit there like targets..

OH you just wait. You thought the Crusades were bad, let them bring on their death wish and we will see to it that we wipe them straight of the face of the Earth. Well at least in areas that stand in our way.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
rustiswordz, I doubt this is real. The biggest advantage the Muslims have is that they have a billion people spread all over the world. Asking them to leave the USA is stupid from the Muslim point of view. Who would be here to blow themselves up in the persuit of having sex with 72 virgins?

I would love to see all the Muslims leave this country. I wouldn't have to watch my back so closely. And if we could get them all to gather together in one place, Mecca maybe, we could destroy them with one nuke.

And then there would be peace in the world!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ah, this time muslims have gone too far. It's one thing to support Palestinians and their noble cause, but to threat 200+ million people...ts ts ts. What can I say. I am with USA all the way if it turns out to be that muslims are about to do what the first post said. Even if they have some right about being oppressed by America because of oil (either directly or indirectly), they have no right to kill innocent people. The whole world will turn against muslims.

Is there a muslim in the house? your scripture says that you are gonna loose the final war, the Armageddon.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
It is worth discriminating agiainst a few Muslims if it means saving thousands of American lives.

Zounds! Surely ye jest! 'Tis far better that a million innocent Americans die than to offend even one member of an oppressed minority.

[edit on 04/9/2 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This thread has just got extreme and more extreme, some of the views are shocking, i cant believe some of the comments i have read. Its worse the some far right message...a dark day for ATS

[edit on 2-9-2004 by infinite]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
a dark day for ATS

]

Yeah. A little balance is a very bad thing, indeed. Not that I condone extremism of any sort.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moley
I wouldn't mind if every Muslim went back to live in a Muslim country, not a problem. Go ahead guys, I guess we will all just have to try real hard not to miss them too much.

You RACIST!! And I bet you think the US should stop funding Jews, too!
Oh you Nazis make me burn!!

I wouldn't mind them leaving either. Quite frankly I think dark skinned
people from Spain are WAYYYY better looking & lots more enjoyable to be around.

How come we always get homely dark skinned people in our country?
Why don't like, southern Italians come flocking to our nation or hot Brazilians? If I see one more hideous middle easterner peering back at me from the news I'm going to barf.

Lets start a crusade to swap arabs and isrealis for Spaniards.
Anyone in?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This thread has just got extreme and more extreme, some of the views are shocking, i cant believe some of the comments i have read. Its worse the some far right message...a dark day for ATS

I'd expect more of it in coming weeks and months I'm afraid..

It seems to me the propaganda machine is cranking up. The neocons need to fortify their "base" and keep those who still support them scared. They need to get at least close to a majority to be able swing it their way in November.. They've given up on and pissed off the moderates/swing voters now and they're bunkering down and psyching up for the final push.

Whoever wrote the original threat/release on that "islamic site" is probably hoping people take it at face value, and don't discover that neither the “Movement of the Martyrs of the Islamic Nation”, nor the "leading muslim terrorist" actually exist! The names don't bring up a single google link!

Like you say, a dark day indeed, infinite. One ficticious terrorist threat generates 5 pages of blind hatred! the perpetrators must be well pleased!

[edit on 2/9/04 by muppet]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet

I'd expect more of it in coming weeks and months I'm afraid..

It seems to me the propaganda machine is cranking up. The neocons need to fortify their "base" and keep those who still support them scared. They need to get at least close to a majority to be able swing it their way in November.. They've given up on and pissed off the moderates/swing voters now and they're bunkering down and psyching up for the final push.

Whoever wrote the original threat/release on that "islamic site" is probably hoping people take it at face value, and don't discover that neither the “Movement of the Martyrs of the Islamic Nation”, nor the "leading muslim terrorist" actually exist! The names don't bring up a single google link!

Like you say, a dark day indeed, infinite. One ficticious terrorist threat generates 5 pages of blind hatred! the perpetrators must be well pleased!

Oh lighten up. You PC people are so nauseatingly holier-then-thou.

People have the right to say they don't like Muslims. They have the right to say they think funding Isreal is an abhoration, too.

If you like muslims so much move to Iraq. Or come move to New Jersey where all the 9/11 co-conspirators set camp. We've got muslims running every candy store in town. You think they wouldn't want to come here in light of our funding Isreal but I guess the allure of US dollars supercedes
Holy Land loyalty. Ah, what the mighty buck can do.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hahahahah Blind hatred, I love it. I dont care what color you are, what religon you are, what nation you come from, I dont care.

BUT if you dare, if you even threaten that you are going to come here and kill my family and kill my kids or kill my brothers and sisters just because of your misguided religion, IF YOU TAKE THAT FIRST STEP. Then expect to receive no mercy.

As AMERICANS that is what we stand for, go ahead you do your thing, but piss us off and we will take the fight right to your heartland, right to YOUR DOORSTEP and DESTORY YOU.

We did it to Japan and if you think we will give up then you are seriously misguided about what makes AMERICANS proud. And I mean all AMERICANS, why do people come here ? For a chance at a better life, to prosper, to have freedom, WE WILL NOT BE REPRESSED by a band of cowardly thugs that hope to pray on our fears.

BRING IT ON, you so called Terrorist freedom fighters for ALLAH or whatever your current dirtbag Mullah is named, BRING IT ON.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
hahahahah Blind hatred, I love it. I dont care what color you are, what religon you are, what nation you come from, I dont care.

BUT if you dare, if you even threaten that you are going to come here and kill my family and kill my kids or kill my brothers and sisters just because of your misguided religion, IF YOU TAKE THAT FIRST STEP. Then expect to receive no mercy.

As AMERICANS that is what we stand for, go ahead you do your thing, but piss us off and we will take the fight right to your heartland, right to YOUR DOORSTEP and DESTORY YOU.

We did it to Japan and if you think we will give up then you are seriously misguided about what makes AMERICANS proud. And I mean all AMERICANS, why do people come here ? For a chance at a better life, to prosper, to have freedom, WE WILL NOT BE REPRESSED by a band of cowardly thugs that hope to pray on our fears.

BRING IT ON, you so called Terrorist freedom fighters for ALLAH or whatever your current dirtbag Mullah is named, BRING IT ON.

Agree with you about Allah being a dirtbag but our going to Iraq
just makes muslim extremist's happy. You can't kill suicide bombers
with ground troops. It's not possible. Particularly when ground troops
are human beings and not super heros.

Allah is THRILLED we went to Iraq. He is ECSTATIC the US public
is uncaring enough to turn a blind eye to our soldier's being
maimed daily.

Bin Laden hasn't been caught my friend. He brought down the Twin Towers
and killed 3 thousand + civilians.

It's astounding how easily lead the American population is. You truly
forgot Bin Laden is the culprit!!! How dumb is that???? It's too sheeplike
for words!

Bin Laden is laughing at our stupidity like theres no tomarrow!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushblows

People have the right to say they don't like Muslims. They have the right to say they think funding Isreal is an abhoration, too.

If you like muslims so much move to Iraq. Or come move to New Jersey where all the 9/11 co-conspirators set camp. We've got muslims running every candy store in town. You think they wouldn't want to come here in light of our funding Isreal but I guess the allure of US dollars supercedes

huh uh.... tell me, what exactly is your problem with muslim candy-store owners ??

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
OBL will be caught, that is 100% fact. It must all go according to the "plan".

Trust me

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So this is what get me, I believe that the goverment had some part in 9-11. If i believe that, I ask myself where are the threat coming from now? I come up with the same answer. Could they be that they are so bold that to do it in our face again? I am to the point, I dont know who to fight.

Everyone is an enemy..........

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet

huh uh.... tell me, what exactly is your problem with muslim candy-store owners ??

Oh hell I can't tell you how many times an arab has called me a "boo-ti-ful woman" while buying my coffee first thing in the morning. I've even been asked out on dates by arabs with donut carts in NYC. (That's the big city with the tall buildings in care you're wondering. I can tell you aren't from a real melting pot environment. Most PC folks aren't; they live in all white places).

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Oh hell I can't tell you how many times an arab has called me a "boo-ti-ful woman" while buying my coffee first thing in the morning. I've even been asked out on dates by arabs with donut carts in NYC.

Being called that offends you? wow. and being asked out on dates, simply shocking.. how dare they??! Don't they know you're out of their league?

...ever thought of just saying no?

I can tell you aren't from a real melting pot environment. Most PC folks aren't; they live in all white places).

Your assumptions couldn't be any more wrong. London was pretty diverse last time I looked, and my home town of Blackburn is 20% muslim.. nearer 40-50% in my particular area. And since you're wrong on those assumptions, it shouldn't come as a total surprise that you're wrong about muslims too.

LL1

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
www.globalterroralert.com...

Warning From Harakat Shuhadaa al-Ummah

(“Movement of the Martyrs of the Islamic Nation”)

September 1, 2004

“Muslims living in America and Europe: we request that you depart as soon as possible from America and Europe for the Muslim countries because our Movement will [soon] commence a battle in a model that this era has never before witnessed. This battle will require using all weapons and styles of advanced warfare, and will be focused on the killing of the Americans and the [spilling] of their blood and the defeat of their lapdogs that have betrayed Allah and his messenger.

We will launch attacks on the churches and Western embassies around the world as Allah has commanded, 'Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands and humiliate them. He will grant you victory over them and soothe the hearts of a believing people.' (Surat At-Tawbah: 14)”

“Allah also says, 'When the forbidden months [10, 11, 12, and 1 of the Islamic calendar] are over, then fight the polytheists wherever you find them, seize them, besiege them, and lie in ambush for them, but if they repent, establish Salah, and pay Zakat, then let them go their way; surely, Allah is forgiving and merciful.' (Surat At-Tawbah: 5)”

And we will engage in a battle that will be known as the battle of the greatest victories because we will return to the age of Islamic dominance and will avenge our brothers who were killed everywhere. We renew the warning and we confirm the necessity of leaving the countries of the polytheists so that no Muslims are injured by this.” .....

What do all you guys think?

I saw that as well, and the sites that presented it, and there is something about it that just does not smell terrorist-authentic.

I'm not saying anything against "YOU" as the poster, it's this threat.

Here are the forbidden months, if an Islamic/Muslim wrote this statement they should have known the months:

Muharram 15 March
Rajab 08 Sept
Ramadan 06 Nov
Dhul-Qi'dah 04 Jan
Dhul-Hijjah 02 Feb

1: Muharram ["Forbidden" - it is one of the four months during which time it is forbidden to wage war or fight]

2: Safar ["Empty" or "Yellow"]

3: Rabia Awal ["First spring"]

4: Rabia Thani ["Second spring"]

5: Jumaada Awal ["First freezing"]

6: Jumaada Thani ["Second freezing"]

7: Rajab ["To respect" - this is another holy month when fighting is prohibited]

8: Sha'ban ["To spread and distribute"]

9: Ramadan ["Parched thirst" - this is the month of Islamic daytime fasting]

10: Shawwal ["To be light and vigorous"]

11: Dhul-Qi'dah ["The month of rest" - another month when no warfare or fighting is allowed]

12: Dhul-Hijjah ["The month of Hajj" - this is the month of the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, again when no warfare or fighting is allowed]

Please Note:
Although calendars are printed for planning purposes, they are based on estimates of the visibility of the lunar crescent, and the Islamic month may actually start 1-2 days earlier or later than predicted.

Important Dates:

15 March 2002 Hijrah New Year
06 November 2002 Ramadan begins
05 December 2002 Eid al-Fitr
11 February 2003 Eid al-Adha

1423 H. Calendar:

Islamic Month Starts Gregorian Dates
Muharram 15 March
Safar 14 April
Rabia Awal 13 May
Rabia Thani 12 June
Jumaada Awal 11 July
Jumaada Thani 09 August
Rajab 08 Sept
Sha'ban 07 Oct
Ramadan 06 Nov
Shawwal 05 Dec
Dhul-Qi'dah 04 Jan
Dhul-Hijjah 02 Feb

LL1

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
No not an American. sorry.But you have to admit the lack of general response from the Muslim communities in dealing with this problem does make me angry.If l was to go to any Muslim country and build a none muslim church and start preaching the Christian views and calling westerners to fight against you what do you think would happen to me?

weirdo read this:
www.islamfortoday.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join