It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading Muslim Terrorist gives this warning. Sept 1st 04

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Let me guess, you're American aren't you? Only an American thinks that nuking everything solves anything. If we really wanted peace maybe we should just nuke you! Fascist.

Well I am an American and I am offeneded by this comment. Why should we "Americans" have to live side by side with people who hate our beliefs and way of living. If they dont like it, they should leave and personally nukeing things isnt right but what an easy solution to rid the planet of a vicious, destructive, off the wall Religion that hates all that arent the same as they are. Hmmmmm lets see Allah "Hitler" wow isnt it funny how people choose to kill rather than accept something that is diffrent and embrace it, instead of being scared of the unknown.

Go Figure " God Bless America" in actuallity it should be "Americans Save America"

Just my thoughts

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
Islam is fascism - it's fundamental tenents are anti women, anti social freedom, anti-capitalism,

No Islamic state allows social, sexual or economic freedom - they are all fascist entities

Islam is right wing!

So are your views,
As i said before, have you even bothered reading the holy Qur'an?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Neither are Muslims - unless it says - "kill everyone" and in that case they are doing a good job at following it.

I am not right wing - Islam is. For every post you write defending Islam you do that little bit more to undermine your own freedom to write such posts in the future.

I pity you - the author of your own downfall!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Muslims are supposed to be the followers of the Koran, so if they are Muslims they already read it. If they did not read it and they did not do what the Koran says, then they are not Muslims, its simple.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
Neither are Muslims - unless it says - "kill everyone" and in that case they are doing a good job at following it.

I am not right wing - Islam is. For every post you write defending Islam you do that little bit more to undermine your own freedom to write such posts in the future.

I pity you - the author of your own downfall!

A recent interview on the Jeremy vine show (BBC radio 2) interview a leading British Muslim cleric.Sorry cannot find the link and cannot remember his name.In the interview he was quoting the workings of the Muslim faith regarding there laws.An example was givin that if this cleric knew that a fellow Muslim was quilty of the killing of people even fellow Muslims he would not inform the police of any details.He was pushed that even if it was members of his own family under Muslim religious law he would not be allowed to inform any Western authorities any details against a fellow Muslim.This was not from a radical Muslim just a normal British born he wasn`t Abu Hamza.If the Muslim law is so backward why should we not outlaw it in our own country.If they do not like that.They are free to move away.

And this is a really contraversial statement from a non nazi if he had killed more Jews maybe Isreal would be a better place now.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
crossfire, I'd wager that in a quantitative analysis. We would find that people calling themselves Christians have killed more people in the name of god than people calling themselves Muslims.

Probably more than Double I would guess. As much as a factor of 10.

Where now does your 'logic' leave us? Are we to massacre all christians and muslims just to be on the safe side? Should we kill everyone except Buddhists Atheists and Agnostics?

I'm with you tiger, lets get those nucular bombs and get started!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Please point to a post where I suggest we kill people?

My suggestion is that if we are to live in freedom we need to stop the spread of the cancer of Islam.

We do not need to kill to do this - we need to restrict the right of Muslims to enter our countries - if America had done this 9/11 would not have happened.

And we need a cultural, social and poltiical backlash against Islam - stop it from spreading further.

We can do that - or we can be plunged into the dark ages - the choice is our and our governments

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eddie999

Originally posted by Moley
I wouldn't mind if every Muslim went back to live in a Muslim country, not a problem. Go ahead guys, I guess we will all just have to try real hard not to miss them too much.

Why? Are you some sort of white supremacist who doesn't want to live alongside people of differnt skin colours and religion.

Hopefully they will all leave.Making it easier to nuke them.Then we can have some peace

Let me guess, you're American aren't you? Only an American thinks that nuking everything solves anything. If we really wanted peace maybe we should just nuke you! Fascist.

Well said eddie999...

If we'd treated them like human beings in the past, then there would be no terrorism now...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Many of the well educated members of ATS are proving a point, without maybe knowing it.

Some are defending the Muslims. In open debate. This is what I meant with, by saying Westerners will defend Islam. Turn it around, and try to find a message board, where Arabs/Muslims are defending the War in Iraq, or defending Christians, etc.

That is the difference.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I for one am tired of how every time someone shows any emotion against the Islamic Extremist murderers some poster from Europe has to spout something like "Shut up stupid American blah blah". You know what, stick it where the sun doesn't shine ok?

No sane American believes in "killing all Muslims" or whatever you think we do. If you don't like what a member on here says, criticize him. These constant "stupid american" comments are wearing very thin.

If you can't understand why a "statement" like this warning would bring about such anger from people in America which was attacked by the same people, then you are a moron. So some heated reactions bother you enough to claim that Americans are ignorant or fascists? Fine. That's how it will be now. Enjoy your European peace of wine and truffles. As soon as one of these Extremists groups pops a dirty bomb in one of your neighborhoods you'll be screaming for their heads. Remember one thing you judgemental clowns, Europeans have proven over the past 2 millenia to be the most violent society ever to exist. Europeans have started more wars than anyone else, have murdered more people than anyone else, have murdered more people in the name of religion than anyone else, and still consider themselves the center of the earth and feel immense pain when considering America might overshadow their precious selves.

Grow up already. The warning wasn't directed only at America. It CLEARLY states all non muslim nations are included. They don't only hate America, they hate you Europeans too. You're just not paying attention. Islamic extremists and ALL extremists must be removed from society before we all die as a result of wars they cause.

[edit on 9-2-2004 by Djarums]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You have voted Djarums for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
GOD BLESS TITTIES AND BEER!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
after all the "stupid american and kill the muslim" comments, maybe this will seem out of place... but a reminder of the original thread is this...
SOME MUSLIMS ARE LEAVING... what does that mean?
My good Muslim Friend has just last month decided to sell his business and go back to Jordan. Yesterday he called me and asked if i would by it NOW!
he has gotten very pushy, saying that he needs to move this week...
I will miss him, but everytime he presses me to buy his business, he makes me wonder. I know he would never be involved with anything bad, but he seems to be worried about something...and wants to leave NOW. This warning of doom to come could mean something to him... He is a good man that i have known for 2 years, and now he is acting very different. scared would be the right word...
should I ask him if his leaving is related to a warning? (this warning)

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
after all the "stupid american and kill the muslim" comments, maybe this will seem out of place... but a reminder of the original thread is this...
SOME MUSLIMS ARE LEAVING... what does that mean?
My good Muslim Friend has just last month decided to sell his business and go back to Jordan. Yesterday he called me and asked if i would by it NOW!
he has gotten very pushy, saying that he needs to move this week...
I will miss him, but everytime he presses me to buy his business, he makes me wonder. I know he would never be involved with anything bad, but he seems to be worried about something...and wants to leave NOW. This warning of doom to come could mean something to him... He is a good man that i have known for 2 years, and now he is acting very different. scared would be the right word...
should I ask him if his leaving is related to a warning? (this warning)

You had best convert to his religion, then ask him.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
maybe they are leaving due to anti-muslims feelings, btw how is the feeling in the muslim community in the states?? Or they could be leaving for personal reasons. You never know.

link   
I, as an European, do not feel threatened by that message and I live in a region where there are many Muslims, maybe that was the reason for not feeling threatened.

And yes, Europe has been one of the most violent places on Earth in the last 2000 years, but is also the place with more people per square Km in this 2000 years. Also, I did not expect that a place where nobody knew how to write to keep records of the wars that may have been there in these 2000 years.

And maybe the Europeans do not like war because of this. WW I was fought almost only in Europe and in WW II Europe was the place with more people who had large battles, maybe they (Portugal did enter WW I, but war never reached Portugal) are tired of seeing their houses destroyed, their families killed and suffer the shame not having food for their children, may that is the reason why Europeans are more moderate.

Or maybe because in some places, like Portugal, we live with Muslims for the last 880 years, and we did not had problems with them.

Also, I think I should say that although Portugal is a Catholic country, I am an atheist, so my opinion is only based in the facts and people I know.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I am not perfect.

link   
When I convert to Islam my convert name will be......Carafe El Mocha.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Muslims leaving could have everything to do with the United States promoting a prolonged attack upon the muslim populated Middle Eastern countries. Spurring anti-muslim sentiment among the civilian populace and have nothing to do with any secret muslim attack.

If you lived in the United States and received some of the same animosity in real life that is posted to this message board regarding the heavy handed anti-muslim rhetoric, you'd likely want to get the hell out too.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Muslims leaving could have everything to do with the United States promoting a prolonged attack upon the muslim populated Middle Eastern countries. Spurring anti-muslim sentiment among the civilian populace and have nothing to do with any secret muslim attack.

If you lived in the United States and received some of the same animosity in real life that is posted to this message board regarding the heavy handed anti-muslim rhetoric, you'd likely want to get the hell out too.

heelstone has got a point here.
Maybe the muslims feel alienated and just have to get out, you cant blame them if they do want to leave.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

Some ignorant people have even perpetrated violence against non-Muslim turban wearing Sikhs. Here in Arizona a peaceful Sikh was violently murdered by some ignorant redneck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join