It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leading Muslim Terrorist gives this warning. Sept 1st 04

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
theres just one thing i dont get, why doesnt everybody just pack and leave the iraq and similar places, wtf are nepales, americans, philipinos, everybody else doing there? I mean if somebody asked you to leave their house and told you you are not wanted there, wouldnt you just leave and never come back? Greedy bastards...
You have to understand these people live by the idea that others shouldnt walk their land. Somehow i think this might be connected to the crusades dont you? And whats happening? You have EVERYBODY just feeding on their countrys resources like some leeches. I mean put yourself in their skin for once you heartless hipocryts

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq
Why would a person be a Nazi or KKK member if they are saying the truth??

Muslims and Arabs were the ones involved in recent terrorist attacks. THey are the ones beheading people, and taking schoolchildren as hostages. Why aren't the arab countries' citizens taking to the streets to demonstrate against such actions? They do this all under the pretense of Islam, but the fact stands that they do hate Westerners. They have proven it time and again. If a mosque is vandalized in America, there are protests, from Muslims and Non-Muslims alike. When the Christian Iraqi's in Baghdad were being assaulted by their own people, that made headlines for about 2 days.

We try to be soooo PC about religion, especially Islam. We need to call it what it really is.

Arabs did crash planes into the WTC's and the Pentagon. They did behead numerous people overseas. They do condone such actions. The majority hatre westerners. That's just facts.

Oh please, you just have to open your eyes and see the numerous muslims who have spoken out against Islamic terrorirsts and condon their actions. So all muslims are beheading people? all muslims are taking children hostages and are all muslims flying planes into buildings...?.........no. The west has always feared Islam, its a peaceful religion for the love of God, you just have to see open your eyes. I live in a mixed community with a lot of muslims, and every morning working to work or college, they always say good morning to me.

I think its really funny that most Americans think all muslims want them dead or that muslims are jealous of the American way of life
Dont label a whole religion for something only a select few done.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I did not see who crashed the planes, who beheaded those people or who take schoolchildren as hostages.

nathraq
You say that when the Christians in Iraq where attacked that made headlines for about 2 days. Headlines where? Did that headlines said that the Muslims where against the attacks?
Here in Portugal I did not see any headlines, not even for a day, and Portugal has a large majority of Christians.

Maybe the problem is the people who write the headlines, I do not understand why some people do not believe in the media in some ocasions and believe in others.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
But I am wondering ... when was Islam dominant?

Originally stated by "Harakat Shuhadaa al-Ummah" ... because we will return to the age of Islamic dominance ..

Really! When? When did they rule the earth?

Get a good education son . . .

IN SHORT:
Islamic Empire (500-1700)
The Islamic Empire controlled egypt from the 7th century AD, defeating the Byzantin Forces which ruled the country. During its height the islamic empire reached from Spain, across northern africa, egypt, arabia, iran and central asia. During the later islamic period, egypt was part of the empire.

Islamic history Timeline (interactive feature requires Flash 5)
Events in Islamic history have been divided into Faith, Politics, Culture and Innovation. Use the buttons on the Event Magnifier to view as many of these categories as you like. The Century Slider, located at the bottom of the timeline, can be moved to view different periods in time. Move the Event Magnifier to focus on specific historical events. Dates under the transparent window become highlighted and information appears here. (This description is for the above flash file)

The Muslim World c.A.D. 1500 (Photo)

IN DETAIL:
Islam: History
The Prophet Mohammed was born in the northern Arabian trading city of Mecca between 570 and 580 AD. When he was forty years old, he heard the angel Gabriel speaking to him and telling him to start a new religion: Islam. After a slow start, Mohammed made a lot of converts to his new religion, and they began attacking other Arabian tribes to convert them to Islam. After they had done that, they attacked first the Romans and then the Sassanids to convert them. By 640 (after the death of Mohammed) the Arabs controlled most of Western Asia, and soon after that, under the rule of the Umayyad caliphs, they conquered Egypt. By 711, the Arabs controlled all of Western Asia except Turkey (which was still part of the Roman Empire), and all of the southern Mediterranean: Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, and Morocco, and also most of Spain.

By 800 AD, however, under the rule of the Abbasid caliphs, the Islamic Empire had already begun to break down into many smaller kingdoms or caliphates. The main part of it was ruled from Baghdad in modern Iraq. In the 900's control of Baghdad was taken over by the newly arrived Turks or Seljuks, and the Fatimid dynasty took over Egypt and Israel and Syria. In the east, the Ghaznavids took over Afghanistan and then northern India about 1000 AD.

In 1096 AD, the Crusaders arrived from Europe and conquered a good deal of Israel and Lebanon from the Fatimids. But by 1200 most of the Crusaders' land had been reclaimed by the Mamluks and the Ayyubids (under Saladin).

In 1260, the Mongols invaded West Asia, and conquered the eastern part of the Islamic Empire, as well as northern India and Afghanistan. During this time also, Europeans gradually pushed the Arabs out of Spain (the Reconquista), finishing up in 1492 AD.

By 1453 AD the Ottomans (successors to the Seljuks) had begun to establish the Ottoman Empire by conquering Constantinople (modern Istanbul). In 1517, they conquered Syria and Egypt, and by 1639 AD the Ottomans had taken Iraq. The Ottoman Empire lasted until the end of World War I in 1918 AD, and takes us out of the period covered on this site.

See Also:

[edit on 2-9-2004 by fanoose]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
theres just one thing i dont get, why doesnt everybody just pack and leave the iraq and similar places, wtf are nepales, americans, philipinos, everybody else doing there? I mean if somebody asked you to leave their house and told you you are not wanted there, wouldnt you just leave and never come back? Greedy bastards...
You have to understand these people live by the idea that others shouldnt walk their land. Somehow i think this might be connected to the crusades dont you? And whats happening? You have EVERYBODY just feeding on their countrys resources like some leeches. I mean put yourself in their skin for once you heartless hipocryts

You`ve just hit the nail on the head.We should get out of there country and they should get the hell out of ours.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo

You`ve just hit the nail on the head.We should get out of there country and they should get the hell out of ours.

So you agree with everyone keepimg to themselves and not mixing - segregation in other words. Thye US tried that with blacks and whites and look what happened there.

(sorry if I seem to being arguing against you in particular weirdo but your post is always the most recent when I come on to this post)

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by nathraq
Why would a person be a Nazi or KKK member if they are saying the truth??

Muslims and Arabs were the ones involved in recent terrorist attacks. THey are the ones beheading people, and taking schoolchildren as hostages. Why aren't the arab countries' citizens taking to the streets to demonstrate against such actions? They do this all under the pretense of Islam, but the fact stands that they do hate Westerners. They have proven it time and again. If a mosque is vandalized in America, there are protests, from Muslims and Non-Muslims alike. When the Christian Iraqi's in Baghdad were being assaulted by their own people, that made headlines for about 2 days.

We try to be soooo PC about religion, especially Islam. We need to call it what it really is.

Arabs did crash planes into the WTC's and the Pentagon. They did behead numerous people overseas. They do condone such actions. The majority hatre westerners. That's just facts.

Oh please, you just have to open your eyes and see the numerous muslims who have spoken out against Islamic terrorirsts and condon their actions. So all muslims are beheading people? all muslims are taking children hostages and are all muslims flying planes into buildings...?.........no. The west has always feared Islam, its a peaceful religion for the love of God, you just have to see open your eyes. I live in a mixed community with a lot of muslims, and every morning working to work or college, they always say good morning to me.

I think its really funny that most Americans think all muslims want them dead or that muslims are jealous of the American way of life

Come on here...let's get real. Why don't you think there hasn't been a global outcry by the Muslim community? Why won't the leaders clean up their own problems? In this day and age, if there was some other major religious group who had a small faction of that faith perform such acts, the larger part of the faith would go into an uproar about it. Just look at the Catholic Church after the whole debacle with the child molestation cases. The Catholic Church made it their mission to seperate themselves from the evil acts and you saw priests taken out of power left and right. I hate when people bring up the old atrocities that the "Christians" did back in the dark ages. Welcome the the 21st century people, we don't do that anymore. It woouldn't be allowed in a civilised culture. So why does the civilised muslim culture stand seeing their own people smear their names? Aren't they sick of being associated with only evil, terror, beheadings, murders, executions etc...? I thought the message of their faith was peace and understanding. When was the last time that message was portrayed on a global scale? Check this thread out that I started asking these very questions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course I have rec'd no replies from anyone of the muslim faith and it really dissapoints me. The "christian" faith gets ripped here in ATS ALL THE TIME, but you say one negative thing about the muslim faith and you are labeld a bigot, racist, KKK member. Honestly, i have no feelings one way or another to the muslim faith. But I hold them just as responsible for letting the actions of their own radical extrmist go unchecked and virtually unrebuked. I imagine I won't get a popular response from anyone here, but I don't really care. My intention isn't to offend, but to get some answers to some serious questions that have gone on un addressed for a long time.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Hopefully they will all leave.Making it easier to nuke them.Then we can have some peace

What's wrong with some you people!? I have said this here a hundred times....there are many Muslims that do not agree with what the terrorist do! Do you have ANY control over what YOUR government decides to do? No you don't....any more than they can control what terrorist do......get a grip, that's a Hitler mentality.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eddie999

So you agree with everyone keepimg to themselves and not mixing - segregation in other words. Thye US tried that with blacks and whites and look what happened there.

(sorry if I seem to being arguing against you in particular weirdo but your post is always the most recent when I come on to this post)

No problem.No matter how heated an argument gets from me there is no person threats unless made to me first.At the end of the day these are just disscussions hopefully between people with brains.

I don`t class myself as a racist,l know muslims and would not harm them unless forced to defend myself.At the moment it appears that the situation is getting out of control.If segregation would work then yes why not have Muslims living in there countries and us in ours.That dosn`t mean we have to be enemies.We should be able to visit each others countries and respect each others views and laws.At the end of the day we are all animals and when differant groups mix there will always be confrontation.Sadly differant cultures are not able to live in harmony.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Let's get something straight. I am not a Christian. I don't believe every Arab wants to kill me. I just call it as I see it.

For Example: 15 Christian Americans hijack a plane, and fly it into the Hajj(Mecca). They would be seen as fanatics, Muslims and Christians would protest the attack.

2 days later, 8 Christian Americans hijack a cruiseship off the coast of yemen, filled with Islamic pilgrams. They threaten to detonate explosives if all Muslims do not leave America.

1 week later, Christian Americans in New York kidnap 15 random cab drivers of Arab descent, and threaten to hang them, if all Muslims do not vacate New York.

Same Day in Chicago: A group of hooded men, armed with assault rifles, storm a mosque, and begin randomly killing innocent people. They claim it is revenge for 9/11.

Now, how would the Arab/Muslim world percieve these actions? Would they think that ALL Americans hate Muslims?

But the #1 problem with all these scenarios are: they never happened, and most likely will not happen. After an attack like this, you can be darn sure that there would be massive protests, in the Arab world, and the Western World. The FBI would be all over it, trying to stop it from happening again. That, you do not see in the Arab world.

A

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Not so. If foreigners weren't in middle-eastern nations, they wouldn't have hospitals, schools, telephone systems, power, etc. and on and on... Most of what you're hearing is from a small minority of radicals. The problem is, the majority, instead of trying to get the same level of press, simply stays quiet, and so all most Americans see of muslims are those that do the beheadings, and the bombings, etc. Had I not lived with muslims for a few years before, and just had the American press to go on, I'd be unenlightened about it as well, and I'd think that every muslim was a gun-toting nutcase with a deathwish for me. That isn't the case, but unfortunately, the reality is that this IS the perception of most Americans...because this is what they've been fed by the media.

The muslim majority has a chance, and a responsibility, to stand up for itself and demand some press to educate the public. Sadly for them, they have utterly failed in this responsibility, and as things worsen, I fear they will pay dearly for this folly.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

actually what im saying is take your buisiness elsewhere where it is wanted, they will be begging you to come back within a year. You slap them on their wallets not bomb them. But it looks like the wheels are already turning...

As for all muslims being terrorists thats just absurd. Its like saying all americans are stupid when there are actually 2% of the sane ones

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Some of these posts on this thread are shocking and shameful, and in some cases, plain disgusting.

To generaly group all Muslims together as terrorists is biggotted. Period. To generally group ANY type of person is biggotted. There are well over 1 billion muslims in this world. If they were all terrorists, we would be long gone. The fact is that they are not.

I live in New York, where I work with, drink with, live with a plethera of different people. The muslims I know are not terrorists. They are good people, and for more respectful of this country than some of the people on this site who stand a moral highground and fully believe that dropping nukes is the end all to our problems.

America has a sorted history of creating monsters and then wondering why, when left unchecked and satisfied, these monsters come back to haunt us. This has got to stop.

Is there any SOLID evidence that, Aluaeda, Bin Laden,or any Muslim group therein,difinitively had direct correlation to 911? I havent seen any yet that convinces me otherwise, and until I do, I will be a little less quick to smear an entire race of people. all of you should be too.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LukeNYC

Is there any SOLID evidence that, Aluaeda, Bin Laden,or any Muslim group therein,difinitively had direct correlation to 911? I havent seen any yet that convinces me otherwise, and until I do, I will be a little less quick to smear an entire race of people. all of you should be too.

You're kidding, right???

No, it wasn't the peace loving Muslims who crashed the planes, it was a band of distraught Swedish and Polish schoolteachers who hijacked the planes.

please

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
What's wrong with some you people!? I have said this here a hundred times....there are many Muslims that do not agree with what the terrorist do! Do you have ANY control over what YOUR government decides to do? No you don't....any more than they can control what terrorist do......get a grip, that's a Hitler mentality.

Exactly LadyV,
Some of the posts i have seen about nuking them are shocking, i would like to know how the whole religion and its followers are to blame for only a small group
please tell me, i would love to know how!

LadyV is right, some of you are thinking with the mentality of Hitler. Labelling a whole group is dangerous, the nazis done it to the jews and looked what happen, 6 million died of it.

In 20 years time, some people will have trouble sleeping after finding out the their anti-muslim mentality has resulted in the death of many innocent muslims.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I thought with UBL was talking about them on the Video tape saying that he didnt think they'd fall so quickly and how some of the hijackers didnt even know they'd be doing that until the morning of 911 was a good example of his part in the planning and implementation of 911.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Islam is an evil religion - it's practices - beheading, stoning, oppression of women, economic and social nihilism - are all barbaric.

Those who practice this barbaric, stoneage religion, perpetrate it. It is a poison that spreads - a cancer.

No Muslims are innocent - they are ALL a danger to us, our freedom and civilised way of life.

Islam = barbarianism

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire
Islam is an evil religion - it's practices - beheading, stoning, oppression of women, economic and social nihilism - are all barbaric.

Those who practice this barbaric, stoneage religion, perpetrate it. It is a poison that spreads - a cancer.

No Muslims are innocent - they are ALL a danger to us, our freedom and civilised way of life.

Islam = barbarianism

You are extremely delusional.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by crossfire

Islam = barbarianism

why did you feel to post it again...hmmmm

I heard someone say those exact words before, the guy was a member of the far right

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Islam is fascism - it's fundamental tenents are anti women, anti social freedom, anti-capitalism,

No Islamic state allows social, sexual or economic freedom - they are all fascist entities

Islam is right wing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join