It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 24 people fall ill at HS football game at Barnett Stadium

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Sounds to me like they were guinea pigs for some test... wouldn't be the first time...

The time has come and the beds are burning... - Midnite Oil "Gotta love the 80's"

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
After reading through a lot of the articles, it seems like some of the major details of this story are not consistent.
As someone else all ready pointed out.

My big question...you have got a big football game. Lots of folks there, right?

Where are the videos??? I'm betting @ least 1/2 of peeps in the stadium were carrying cell phones. Parents carrying video cameras....

I don't really wanna see a bunch stricken children on video - that's gross and very sad.

ALTHOUGH, it would be helpful to see what went down.

Normally something like this...videos would be viral. Right?

So, why aren't we seeing video of what went down?

Why aren't the teens sending vids to other teens who weren't @ the game.

Has anyone else been able to locate video of what went down???

That's what is most interesting.

Also, in one of the comments, on the news links I read through, it had mentioned that most of the students affected were from the Austin team, I believe.....???

I really hope to see everyone walk away healthy & OK from all this.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Watching ABC news this morning, the story continues to be a mystery (to the public). Confirmed as of newscast = Yes, the firefighter was hospitalized along with the others. Few have been released, but most are still in different hospitals. Investigation is still underway. I haven't been able to watch the UTube videos ppl are speaking of since I'm remote north of Houston and still on dialup.. just takes too long. I've been relying on breaking news on local TV. I don't understand why some reports are saying opposite refering to the firefighter. A sister to one of the girls affected said her sister was breathing very hard and the firefighter leaned over to check her and within minutes he fell ill.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wytewingdove

No offense, but how are you still on dialup? I mean cable internet is super cheap now?
You are the last person I know of on dial up. Srsly. haha. Not poking fun, I feel for you. I couldn't use dial up now.. I'd go crazy.

On topic though,do you have a source for that story you just told about the girl who said her sister was sick and the firefighter got sick after being close to her? I'd like to see the source on that.

Can anyone find any home videos from the game?
edit on 5-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I take it no one else has gotten sick
since the first group came down ill.
I hope they find what caused this
and that no one has lasting effects
from it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

yeah dude how are you still on dialup? india even got hi-speed broadband

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
First of all, I'm so remote there is no cable. Satellite is way too expensive still.. I could afford it, but I'm building my own house with my own hands, barn and fencing a 50 acre tract too, hiring no one and paying cash as I go. Priorities fall in place and high speed is not #1 right now. Besides I get high speed at work if I need it. Second of all I am not a dude. I'm female. Third of all, the interview with the sister was on breaking news last night around midnight. The video of that interview might exist on the ABC Houston News website. I think I've covered everything now. Peace out.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
These witches wear cowboy hats-- GOP cowboy oil mafia hunting season.
Yes of course they are crazy enough to release biologicals and no they dont F around. Hegel is their god

Remember Andrea P Yates ritual sacrifice?? June 20th 2001. NASA. Solar Eclipse/Summer Solstice- 5 children were named after Biblical characters.

3 months later 911
911 days between WTC attacks & Madrid bombings.
11-11-11 coming up
BoA fiasco..Their Logo has 11-11-11 in it...Movie coming out 11-11-11 to discredit it all. (Thats just a movie..Fnord, Apophenia... you seek it you find it, subconscious etc etc) Many poo poo it away and pay no attention.

Brief Synopsis
The book of NUMBERS
The Book of Numbers (from Greek Αριθμοί, Arithmoi; Hebrew: במדבר‎, Bəmidbar, "In the desert [of]") is the fourth book of the Hebrew Bible, and the fourth of five books of the Jewish Torah/Pentateuch.[1]
The first half of Numbers tells what happened to the generation of Israelites who left Egypt with Moses.
Numbers begins at Mount Sinai, where the Israelites have received their laws and covenant from God and God has taken up residence among them in the sanctuary.[2] The task before them is to take possession of the Promised Land. The people are numbered and preparations are made for resuming their march. The Israelites begin the journey, but immediately they "murmur" (complain or kvetch) at the hardships along the way. They arrive at the borders of Canaan and send spies into the land, but on hearing the spies' report the Israelites refuse to take possession of Canaan and God condemns them to death in the wilderness until a new generation can grow up and carry out the task. The book ends with the new generation of Israelites in the plain of Moab ready for the crossing of the Jordan River.

Of course its on topic...you just cannot see with your visual cortex or intellect--gotta use your spiritual cortex. I dont blame you taggin it off topic.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I will ask my husband what he thinks about it.
He is in the Hazmat team in the military.

I sure hope everyone gets well soon.
Hopefully this was some dumb prank
or something. This is the last thing
we need.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yeah.. I only get dial up when I'm working on my manifesto too.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
These witches wear cowboy hats-- GOP cowboy oil mafia hunting season.
Yes of course they are crazy enough to release biologicals and no they dont F around. Hegel is their god

Remember Andrea P Yates ritual sacrifice?? June 20th 2001. NASA. Solar Eclipse/Summer Solstice- 5 children were named after Biblical characters.

3 months later 911
911 days between WTC attacks & Madrid bombings.
11-11-11 coming up
BoA fiasco..Their Logo has 11-11-11 in it...Movie coming out 11-11-11 to discredit it all. (Thats just a movie..Fnord, Apophenia... you seek it you find it, subconscious etc etc) Many poo poo it away and pay no attention.

Brief Synopsis
The book of NUMBERS
The Book of Numbers (from Greek Αριθμοί, Arithmoi; Hebrew: במדבר‎, Bəmidbar, "In the desert [of]") is the fourth book of the Hebrew Bible, and the fourth of five books of the Jewish Torah/Pentateuch.[1]
The first half of Numbers tells what happened to the generation of Israelites who left Egypt with Moses.
Numbers begins at Mount Sinai, where the Israelites have received their laws and covenant from God and God has taken up residence among them in the sanctuary.[2] The task before them is to take possession of the Promised Land. The people are numbered and preparations are made for resuming their march. The Israelites begin the journey, but immediately they "murmur" (complain or kvetch) at the hardships along the way. They arrive at the borders of Canaan and send spies into the land, but on hearing the spies' report the Israelites refuse to take possession of Canaan and God condemns them to death in the wilderness until a new generation can grow up and carry out the task. The book ends with the new generation of Israelites in the plain of Moab ready for the crossing of the Jordan River.

Of course its on topic...you just cannot see with your visual cortex or intellect--gotta use your spiritual cortex. I dont blame you taggin it off topic.

Please tell more. I can only know what I know (which is not much - but both 9/11 and the
Madrid bombings were staged/hoaxed events), but suspect ritualistic rites and occult
sybolism are behind many real and staged events. This is a strange occurance on the
face of it, and as these events can only be figured out and classified by outsiders, with
time and patience, your views on what this is, and what it represents in relation to 11/11/11,
(an obviously(?) significant date to some), would be appreciated, as the big day itself is not
too far off now.

cheers

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Considering how isolated the sickness was. Could this have been a practical joke. There is a non lethal light that induces vomiting. The rest could have been because of the vomiting. It only affected a few who happened to look that way. This is purely conjecture of course. Just figured i would throw it out there see what you all thought..

Therian

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OH, this is just great. Now they have the excuse they have been needing. Get ready for you TSA body cavity search at the next football game you go to. In fact this may have been done just for that reason. Not good at all.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

Out of all of the football games I've been to in Fort Worth, very few were ever recorded. Games are so common that grandmas that only get to see little Jimmy play once a year are usually the only people that bother to record anything. Plus, when the game is recorded, most of the time the half time show isn't included, so its highly possibly that a very few select amount of people would actually even bother to record the band's performance. I've only read the replies to this thread, but it doesn't sound like kids were dropping like zombies during their performance, so I'm willing to bet a good bit of the crowd didn't even know what was going on at the time.

I was in marching band for two years in high school. In my experience, our food was pretty controlled. We had a "meal deal", where the band would provided dinner every Friday night (and Saturday for competitions). It was always something like burgers and potato chips or Subway. You could bring your own food if you wanted to, but just about everyone ate the food. We had practice after school, then you would eat, get dressed, and get on the buses to go to the stadium. Since all of that had to be done in a grand total of 2.5 hours (we're talking about 250-300 kids), it saved a lot of time. If this band has a similar system, I think food poisoning of some sort could be ruled out since most of the band would be eating the same food.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In case it was some sort of biological attack,here are some things to look for.

A chemical or biological attack or incident won’t always be immediately apparent given the fact that many agents are odorless and colorless and some cause no immediately noticeable effects or symptoms. Be alert to the possible presence of agents. Indicators of such an attack include: Droplets of oily film on surfaces Unusual dead or dying animals in the area Unusual liquid sprays or vapors Unexplained odors (smell of bitter almonds, peach kernels, newly mown hay or green grass) Unusual or unauthorized spraying in the area Victims displaying symptoms of nausea, difficulty breathing, convulsions, disorientation, or patterns of illness inconsistent with natural disease. Low-lying clouds or fog unrelated to weather; clouds of dust; or suspended, possibly colored, particles. People dressed unusually (long-sleeved shirts or overcoats in the summertime) or wearing breathing protection particularly in areas where large numbers of people tend to congregate, such as subways or stadiums

www.nationalterroralert.com...

Most likely some bad hotdogs.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Its been a long time now so why
no updates on those that are or
were in the hospital? Also by now
I would think they would have some
idea of what caused this.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Here is one.

At least one student was diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning. His discharge papers from the hopital state that he suffered chemical inhalation and should follow up with a physician next week. That student's father, who is also a band chaperone, says the hospital told him there were likely high levels of carbon monoxide in the air. He added that HISD has agreed to cover their medical costs.

It appears it could have been carbon monoxide poisoning.

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=7099174

edit on 5-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

That's just it pshea....Decoding this stuff is a whole other animal. I see it but its like a 3 year old trying to read and understand Hamlet

Andrea P Yates was from Houston the game was played in Houston
Yates HS vs Austin HS was the football teams...President Bushs kids went to Austin High-
Perry took over Governorship 2000-2011 now running for President- (Where is Perry at the present moment)?

I cant decide whos communicating what to who or why but something tells me this
mediamatters.org...

Buffet

Whats the goal? These folks think way down the road and accomplish 3+ objectives usually with one event...they are literally movers and shakers.. I mean who knows...they may not even know what they are saying for christsake..a sort of MK Ultra to MK Ultra communication where neither know whats going on.

I can pull out the jibberish info but I need a compiler to compile it all and organize it. Feel like a prophet with turrets sometimes.
edit on 5-11-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Edit: Nvm. This is why you don't use ATS from your phone.

edit on 5-11-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Thank you - carbon monoxide -
from a bus perhaps. Link not
working so I couldn't read the
rest of the article.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join