It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oakland Police Department put another veteran in the ICU - this time he was an Army Ranger!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by mthgs602

What is with all the ignorant replies today? I know that sounds rude and let me apologize in advance but what are you even saying? Since you're in the military I guess you'd be okay with some cops beating you down. Considering you're so tough right?

Stop this attitude of "The OWS movement is Communist" (the guy above you said that) and this whole "THIS STORY ISN'T TRUE IT'S ALL MADE UP BY THE ELITE WAKE UP SHEEPLE THINGS THAT HAPPEN DON'T REALLY HAPPEN!!!111111!!!!1111" thing. It's irrational and wrong.

Sorry got off on a little tangent there. I just don't see how you guys can thing like that.

Once again I want to apologize if that seems rude I just had to say it.
edit on 11/5/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

Oh my bad, here let me add it in.

But regardless as to him him being an army ranger or not, it was still messed up that it happened adn im angry about it grrrr.

But he wasnt a ranger....least i dont believe it for a second....at all......EVER.

But baaaaad cops yes. Lets post another story about them and not do anything about it except sit at our computers and talk about it. Really been working

<< 1  2   >>

join