It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New free e-book teaches you how to have an OOBE in 3 days...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dAce24

Wasn't trying to single you out or anything. That's just a typical example of what I've seen of OBE accounts.

On the plus side, it's awesome that you pulled it off so quickly. Definitely going to have to give this a try since I suck at getting lucid.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I still havent seen anybody discussing the dangers of leaving the body and taking a stroll down mayfair lane. Do not pass go do not collect $200. I Lucid dream all the time and i downloaded this e book and am in the process of reading it. but im not sure how serious to take it as it seems a bit too good to be true.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

The book claims that you have nothing to fear in the phase,
so maybe there are no hazards,
only one way to find out

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

I'm pretty buzzed that something happened so quickly too.

Other than one time, 4 - 5 years ago maybe I've never been able to separate
so I'm really looking forward to future experiences good, bad, real or dreams.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
From what I gathered, the lucid, astral, and even nde state is the real state, or rather its a real realm, and though many think they're the same one, they're the same one. A higher portion of this.

This is like a dream, this waking world. More akin to a dream.

That would make a lot of ETs, projecting in, dream walkers.

i wouldn't go look in the mirror. It could create a shadow of you. And then you'd have to rescue your shadow. Well at least that is a fear of mine, have no intention of doing so.

Did see something most odd tonight, and it was as if traveling rapidly down these tubes, to through the center of the galaxy. This part was a friend, who suggested we try something. So it was akin to sharing a remote viewing.

In the end at a doorway of light, while on the bottom steps of this stairway leading to the door, it was a pool. The universe was like a pool.

Earlier today, in meditation, I felt like my hands and feet were separate, there were two bodies. One part of me was vibrating faster, but still felt like a solid form.

I got a sense of a place, where there was a hard white almost cemented ground and buidigs as if it was a very happy, city, with bluer than blue skies. Seemed like a nice place to visit, and want to go there. This world seemed as if there were many portals or places you could journey to, like a grand central station. But it also was a place of high inspiration and had other functions.

Very unusual day, still feeling light headed. Have no real idea what it means except that since this is a dream, now to me, and that explains a few odd experiences. I want to try and bend the rules at night time. Maybe can turn sleep into something else, and accomplish more work. Can bring something from that place where there is no time to here. I wonder if its possible to be able to stretch the hours, extend them like that.
Why do we have to sleep in this dream anyway. We're dreaming. And its a bad dream for many. So somehow change the dream or help and then leave, is my goal.

That place with the white floor, and big buildings, that felt like a grand central station, with flights everywhere. That was the center of the milky way, I'm pretty certain thats where it was.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Years ago did an OOBE great to read this How to ebook..Heres few things i just wonder about.Is this what you do when you pass on? If you flew on the other side moon would you be able to alien life up there? If you had friends in lets say in australia.since time difference is great (daytime).tell them your going there and if its true that some crazy stuff.. and last book says visit celebrities?? hmmmm helllo would you even know the adress.Btw my first new attempt of this 2 days ago had just dream one my friend going though my window just a dreammm? ill try again
p.s. I visited this board for past 6 months.This is my 1st post! later Cc

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

IMO you leave your body every night when you sleep. The difference here is you are awake and alert while you do so. So IMO there's no danger.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I had this experience, with a friend last night. I had never seen the pics on the blue skinned couple, at the crossroads, but had seen a thread on here about being visited in the night, with a blue skinned, red haired man.

However, I was discussing how this world was a dream. My friend has asked me to go with him before. When it happens, its like less solid than a normal dream, which isn't as solid as reality or lucid dreaming. A series of rapid fire impressions that if you focus, becomes more solid. After this dream I read most of the lucid crossroads dream site, and the gate keepers there, well I call them gatekeepers because they were in our shared experience last night, and I knew they were Orion at the time. Custodians of this Interactive/Holographic/DreamSchool/Reality.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I made 2 posts on this here, and it really makes me wonder what we're in. Not there, I want out. I mean here!
I'm beginning to think that we had a dream hijacked by negatives and this is akin to a realm we need to overcome the nightmare elements in our thoughts, and raise our frequency or we slip deeper into the gravity of the ocean, and darker realms. In other words, we need to wake up more. A dream school. Also, several years ago I was pulled a place where there were thousands or millions of bodies. This was before I watched avatar. In circles hooked up to (I would now say rem sleep device), there was a big blue machinary, glowing machinary in the middle. Everyone was still in their bodies, so this was a sliver of self, or dream self in.

It was as if, you go to the sleep lab dream for tests, or school, for who knows how long your sense of time, maybe an hour, or so, but our sense is much longer.

Again, what is metaphor and what is real? I've never felt we're in any kind of real reality here.

That was shared, two sharing the same experience.

This morning I turned off my alarm and tried to slip back into dream state and pick off from where I was. I did, was in the beginning of a lucid dream, had only to work on making it solid state, as it still had the more delicate feel of the dream state. But its Monday, so had to get up and get kids ready.

Have a feeling in the lucid state, obe state, in a phased meditative state even, if you can soldify the realm there is no time there. And, you could super learn, bring works of art or a book there into fruition here, seek more answers.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
The silver cord is attached to your body when you OOBE. It connects your spirit to your body.

That's another difference in an OOBE and a lucid dream. The lucid dream won't have the silver cord. Of course it is possible to have that in some form in a dream, but really it shouldn't happen. And in a dream it's not going to be permanent and indestructible. I remember seeing my silver cord in my only for-sure OOBE, it was prominent and seemed taut with energy in a way. It was a very strong fixture in the experience, and I only began to notice it when I looked back at the house.

Nah....the silver cord is merely a security blanket, created by you....just like the rest of reality, including this one. I've never had a silver cord (at least that I recall) during an OOBE, because I don't have any fear that I would not find my way back. Most of what we are doing when we do these kinds of explorations, is work on overcoming fears of one sort or another. If you are conscious when you enter another reality, it's a little different than just "realizing" you are in a "dream", in that you are actively pursuing the state, and that if you need some crutch to do so, your mind will obligingly provide one for you, in service to the goal. People who are fearful of demons or entities or whatever taking over their body while they are gone...or getting "Lost"...use such imagery to feel safe enough to do it. Its kind of like those little inflatable water wings you see on kids playing in the water. Usually long after they are swimming about with no problem, they still wear them, because that is what they were taught to do when one swims.

Stay well.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I went back and looked and am planning to reread Astral Dynamics now and get into trying again (Thanks OP and all). Robert Bruce in Astral Dynamics says that the silver cord is not just a security blanket. To him it symbolizes or is a metaphor that the information you are experiencing is in fact being downloaded/remembered by your physical brain basically. It also represents a sharing of energy between the Astral Body, the Etheric Body, and the physical body/mind. If this is the case, then it sounds to me like any astral projector would want it to big and bright, because that would mean they are going to have a good recollection of the experience when they wake up, and a healthy flow of energy between their mind/body/soul (or call them what you want).

Call it training wheels or whatever but it seems that visual representations, feelings, or sensory representations of energy can and will happen in the Astral, and would be encouraged.

Why would you want to get rid of something that has such a grounding element to it? Something that is a visual reminder of the link between your spirit and your physical body, which will help you recall the experience. The silver cord is awesome. Maybe our crutches... aren't really crutches in the bad sense?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I hate reading on the computer. Can't find a comftorable position in bed.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This actually worked on my first attempt! I've never tried anything like this before, except maybe some relaxing techniques. I would describe this event more as a lucid dream though.

The first attempt I made it to my bathroom mirror (as the book says you should) and the dream faded. So I decided to try again. The second attempt went better, I made it to the mirror, tried to focus on details and then went into the kitchen.

I remember I thought to myself that I wanted to fly, but I was not going out the window, as I thought "I'm not ending up like those drug people" The kitchen is on the fifth floor. I managed to lift off in the kitchen and flew back to my bed. I did not trust my dream. Next thing I remember I'm back in my home country, along the coast. Here I take off and fly along the coast, to the amazement of the people on the ground.

I struggle a little to fly because I'm only able to fly in one direction at a time, that will say, I had to focus to change direction, and could not descend downwards to the right. I had to face my direction and go straight towards it. There were also several parts of the dream that seemed more symbolic, but I guess that are products of my mind, as in regular dreams.

I had not taken any drugs, I just followed the instructions. The book is also very clear about that, you got to follow the instructions, or else your success rate will decrease.

Whatever this is, it is quite interesting and fun to do, but never leap out of your own building! You won't know if you are sleepwalking or not. I'm happy that I got to fly on my first attempt. Reading the list of things that you could do, flying instantly caught my eye. So for me personally, this was a very powerful tool to program and be aware of my dreams.
edit on 8-11-2011 by Frostmore because: Minor grammar changes

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Congrats! I'm really impressed with how well this seems to be working. I'm going to start reading it today.

Originally posted by Frostmore
Whatever this is, it is quite interesting and fun to do, but never leap out of your own building! You won't know if you are sleepwalking or not.

There are various reality checks you can do. Look at your hands and see if anything is strange about them, like extra or elongated fingers. Try to put your finger through your palm. Plug your nose and cover your mouth, then try to breathe.

Originally posted by Frostmore
I struggle a little to fly because I'm only able to fly in one direction at a time, that will say, I had to focus to change direction, and could not descend downwards to the right. I had to face my direction and go straight towards it. There were also several parts of the dream that seemed more symbolic, but I guess that are products of my mind, as in regular dreams.

I can help with your flying problems. In all likely hood, you were trying to fly superman style, which is stretched out horizontally. Instead try flying from a standing position. We're more used to moving around from a standing position, which means you archetype for movement while standing is very well defined. Using well defined archetypes is the key to control.

Flying superman style is somewhat unreliable. Often people will default to swimming physics, which is how they are used to moving while stretched out horizontally. As for me personally, I have the additional snag of having watched Greatest American Hero at a young age, where the main character sucked at flying. So sometimes I fly like he did.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Thanks, you are right and it makes a lot of sense! I hope I'll get the chance to try vertical flight later. Funny how the series have affected your dream flying capabilities though.

Also, one of the more obscure parts of my dream which I hardly remember, is of a figure standing/hovering mid-air. Maybe it was my mind trying to show me how its done

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have a question regarding rolling out. Going to try and work on understanding my complicated alarm so I can turn it off or reset it. But, if you set it early, to wake up to do this. Do you first of all, turn off the alarm before trying to roll out? Mine just keeps going. If you do, then aren't you committing to having to go back to sleep again? Don't most people succeed only when they roll right out without doing another thing?

Secondly, about the rolling out. Do you just roll out and get up as if you are normally getting up?
And hope you're not just standing there in your body? Or do wait to try and separate, knowing you've separated first?

I sent this pdf to an online friend from from Nepal, and next day he wrote telling me he had an obe too.

There are great goals for lucid dreamers and obe'ers. No Time is the big draw. You can go to learning centers, and learn anything. Martial arts, self defense, tai chi, another language, ART, write the book to change the world you've always wanted, design something, seek healing.

Also, since I now believe this is the dream. We use less of our brain waking than sleeping. Not that we don't use it, science tells we do, but not all at once, and its still not the same. In the other plane, which is more real, we can set intentions, and do positive imagery, biofeedback, manifesting type prayers, abundance for all, improvements. Problem Solve. Seek. Since this is the real dream IMO, then the other work should manifest or appear here.

We can also use dream time to help other people. Report for duty on the wake up team.

I Know Kung Fu
edit on 8-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Bandit. It worked the first time using the indirect techniques. Using the swimming technique I found myself in a pond with a naked lady. The second time around on the same night I was able to make it last longer using some old methods I learned from Carlos Castenada books.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
'Out of Body Experience' Is when your soul/conscious moves out of your body right?

This is a guide on how to Lucid Dream....

'The practical side of the phenomenon holds even greater
opportunity. In the phase, you can travel the Earth, the
Universe, and time itself. You can meet any person you want:
friends and family, the deceased, and celebrities.'

I'm only on page 4 but it just sounds like Lucid Dreaming....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anitawee

The author doesn't concern himself with strict definitions. He pretty much says it is what it is, and just calls it "The Phase" to simplify things.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I came very close at one stage and just as i was pulling out of my body i freaked out and went back in. Not something i'd ever want to do again

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I tried it since last friday, for me it worked the first night but I had a lucid dream (I never have those normaly) and it was awesome. I tried to call En-Ki on the phone (thought I give it a try) but it didnt worked (woke up then)
I didnt had an OOBE yet, but effects/sensation was there. But I dont try it everyday. The hardest part for me is recognizing that I wake up.

Thanks to OP for this book, I´ll translate the first part of it into German because some of my friends are not fluent in english

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join