It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New free e-book teaches you how to have an OOBE in 3 days...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sostoned

Yes, although this book is free and it did work. Mushrooms would probably be easier but for those who are not comfortable putting foreign substances into their bodies, this book was very good also. So I think both methods can be useful, depending on which one you prefer.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pumper

How about one day then...?? I did it in one day. The first part of the book (with the instructions) is only about 30 pages long.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Lucid dreams, while the author claims are the same, still feel different to me. I've had a few of them this year, and they always came out of a dream. I was awake and alert when I came out of my body this morning.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
And I will not allow ANY discussion of any psychoactive drug in this thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Nice find mate! i'll give it a read and a try later, iv been trying to gain OBE for a while now still not had the experience. the best thing ive found is not to rush yourself. then again im a strong believer of things happen for a reason, like finding your link at my stage in OBE

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Why not?!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JunoTheGreat

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-11-2011 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Okay.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by deadline527

Really good advice, also much like the technique he gives, to set the alarm clock and to rapidly try the techniques, cycle through them in less than a minute, only stay with one if you actually feel the sensation, otherwise, try for another wake time.

But seeing through your eyelids is a part of preliminary? Thats happened many times with me, and usually when it does, everything is like waves of energy to me.

edit to add: The roll out, and also the sensation of being underwater are discussed in this book.

Also, the water is interesting as Space is an ocean filled with energy waves.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

It does seem like their method is very, very similar to what I've been teaching since before that book was even written, lol. Odd in a way. I'm glad though because if you use what I've talked about and practice you are definitely going to be able to OOBE in the future.

I highly recommend going to my profile and looking at some of my older posts. They contain more information regarding OOBE then you could probably find in any other place. I'll link a few posts just to give you some general information..

That should be enough to get anyone started with some extremely useful information.
Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
About five or six years ago I enthusiastically went to a lecture about astral traveling. Guys there gave us not one instruction, not even one little how-to. All the time they were speaking about dangers waiting "there".
Well I was pretty disappointed but with time I don't regret the money.
Empty body is an invitation card.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Hi guys,

Earlier today I found this new free e-book about learning to go Out of body. The author claims that with these techniques it's highly possible to have a successful OOBE within three days of first trying them.

Looks interesting... I will see if I can get some time to try them out. I haven't had an OOBE in at least 4 years...

research.obe4u.com...

Regards,

Bandit

I was meditating one day when i was in the gap between consciousness and unconsciousness and i felt my legs were floating above the bed,then my back and arms but i could not get my shoulders nor head off the bed,i was trying hard to get free when i saw two arms grab my hands and try to help by gently pulling me out,as soon as i became consciously aware what was going i was whipped back into my body and woke up,the sensation of floating was amazing,i will try these techniques,i know the stuff is for real,hopefully i'll go a little further this time

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
just downloaded it.
I will read and then try it.
so in about 4 days or more will tell you if it works.

In about four days hell tell you if it works from your computer. : D

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Excellent find... However I suffer from sleep paralysis quite often. During this sleep paralysis I am able to leave my body and venture into the unknown. It really is quite intriguing. I have some tips out there for anyone who cares. Basically you want to go to bed very tired. This way you can fall into a sleep state quickly. During the process of falling asleep try and stay calm, relaxed and still. When your mind tells you that you want to roll over... Fight that feeling and stay put. It becomes very easy to slip into a sleep paralysis state. This is the state of body asleep conscious awake. By staying still your body is telling your mind that the body is asleep and it is ok for the mind to go into a state of hibernation. When you-reach the sleep paralysis state... It can be quite scary. Do not fear anything. Because once you start to become fearful your mind will kick into overdrive and begin to release adrenaline. Which in turn will wake you up. If you stay calm and relaxed you will begin to realize that you are in the state of sleep/awake. You then need to realize that you can disconnect from your body.. If you are still thinking in the physical sense you won't move an inch. When you begin to leave your body... You will feel tingled from the point of which you are exiting your body. And so on and so forth. When you begin to look around things will look familiar however won't look exactly the same. Every time I have done this I was able to fly, look at myself, look at my girlfriend sleeping, fly through walls, up into the air. For a period of time this was happening every night... Now it happens maybe once every two weeks. Good luck out there. It's quite fascinating.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
TextText I resently started reading online about OOBE I think I have these experiences but I am not sure if I do or maybe it s just me being wierd lol

When I am asleep sometimes I feel like I can't wake my body up, sometimes I'm can see my room (or where ever I am sleeping at that time) but its not my eyes seeing cause I know I'm still asleep, I have had these experiences on and off since I was like 4 or 5 yr I am now 24 yr.
I also resently have been having dreams of being somewhere else like not this world everything is different than earth and they feel so real, could just be a very lucid dream

well I will read this and see if I can relate, sorry about my little story just wanted some input from someone

Thanx for posting

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I've read a few comments regarding seeing through your eyelids and I want to know more. Since last year, I began seeing through my eyelids. I remember laying there feeling awake but suddenly being able to see the outline of furniture in the dark and thought perhaps my eyes were actually open. But they weren't. I found it rather odd because I don't believe I was anywhere near REM sleep and i have never experienced that before.

So what's going on there?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
I've read a few comments regarding seeing through your eyelids and I want to know more. Since last year, I began seeing through my eyelids. I remember laying there feeling awake but suddenly being able to see the outline of furniture in the dark and thought perhaps my eyes were actually open. But they weren't. I found it rather odd because I don't believe I was anywhere near REM sleep and i have never experienced that before.

So what's going on there?

Maybe you're like this girl...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
I'll have to give this a try once I get the chance. Because I haven't been able to do it since I got hit by that ball of light.

Can you please tell me more about this??? i have the same problem :/

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Violence

Had a navy buddy who was 37 years old at the time this happened. He could leave his body almost at will but one night he died in his sleep. Doctors held body for 28 days but could not find cause of death. Finally chalked it up to heart failure. He told me that he was leaving the navy the night before this happened but thought he was spoofing me. Always thought that he knew he was going on his last trip. Didn't tell anyone cause I knew they would lock me up in the nut house. Could it be?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

That's cool, but too bad its not in english. I would like to hear what she says about that.

Actually, I'm reading a little thing about her now. It doesn't look good. Just say'n
nirmukta.com... e-miracle-of-blindfolded-sight-the-story-of-ranjana-agarwal/
edit on 5-11-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
To all those who successfully had OBEs so far:
Did you ever used OBE for practical reasons? Like finding lost items, seeing future events, warning someone of an accident, stuff like that? Is it possible at all?
I am very interested in OBE, but I find it very hard to even try. My logical mind won't let me. I think that a mundane target, like "let's see how the weather is in Italy", will make it easier for me. (just an example). Will make it a much "normal" activity. The whole "paranormal" aspect of this thing gives me creeps, without even trying.
So shortly, what would be the practical aspect of OBE?

edit on 5-11-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join