It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New free e-book teaches you how to have an OOBE in 3 days...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Earlier today I found this new free e-book about learning to go Out of body. The author claims that with these techniques it's highly possible to have a successful OOBE within three days of first trying them.

Looks interesting... I will see if I can get some time to try them out. I haven't had an OOBE in at least 4 years...

research.obe4u.com...

Regards,

Bandit

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Interesting find, I haven't read much into OOBE but I would definitely like to see what it's all about. So I think I'll read through this and see what I find. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
just downloaded it.
I will read and then try it.
so in about 4 days or more will tell you if it works.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'll have to give this a try once I get the chance. Because I haven't been able to do it since I got hit by that ball of light.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Thanks, I'm reading it, I'll certainly give it a go.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thankx for this! I am currently starting the Hemisync gateway series, but I will read the book to see if it helps. Maybe with the book and the Gateway series Ill have an OOBE in one day.
I will definitely post any results as they come. On the site they have a free seminar if you are located in LA. It starts on 11-11-11.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I have been practicing OOBE techniques for four years now and the only conclusion I have come up with is that they are lucid dreams, as I've never gathered proof that I am actually outside of my body in an OOBE in any tests I have tried. I will see if this book offers different techniques and try them out, I am still open to the possibility of being wrong. If I am able to have real OOBE's consistently I would be entering those paranormal challenges and winning money from skeptics. I feel like I would be a terrible person to develop an ability like this and not work with scientists to study it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'll definitely give this a shot. I have had 4 OOBEs through a simple task which works for me, unsure if it is any use to others, but simply say I go to sleep at 10pm, wake up around 7am, then try to nap a couple of hours later, I start to "dream" shortly after laying down. Once this happens, i become aware its a dream, and i am able to leave my body... The hard part is staying out and moving around. When i try to struggle, and feel impatience setting in and excitement I am then sling shot back into my body.. very frustrating. The only "successful" time was early last year, when travelled into space, and i was crossing incredible distances at an amazing amount of speed, I couldn't shake the feeling of fear of not being able to return to my body. I've been chasing this experience ever since.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
I'll definitely give this a shot. I have had 4 OOBEs through a simple task which works for me, unsure if it is any use to others, but simply say I go to sleep at 10pm, wake up around 7am, then try to nap a couple of hours later, I start to "dream" shortly after laying down. Once this happens, i become aware its a dream, and i am able to leave my body... The hard part is staying out and moving around. When i try to struggle, and feel impatience setting in and excitement I am then sling shot back into my body.. very frustrating. The only "successful" time was early last year, when travelled into space, and i was crossing incredible distances at an amazing amount of speed, I couldn't shake the feeling of fear of not being able to return to my body. I've been chasing this experience ever since.

Under the circumstances you described i.e. taking a nap shortly after having a long sleep I found myself hovering over a radio that was on in my house and being interested in what they were about to discuss. As soon as I realised I was hovering over the radio - I 'snapped' back into my body and into full consciousness.

It was a good enough experience for me to confirm (at least to myself) that these abilities do exist within us. How do you overcome the fact that being conscious of what you're doing puts a stop to the experience?

Maybe I'll just go read the book

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well last time this happened was a couple of weeks ago. I fell asleep next to my little puppy in the afternoon, I took note of the time as I was laying down, 3:15pm. I must have fallen asleep pretty fast, started dreaming and almost instantly came to the realization that I was dreaming and started to leave my body. I saw myself laying next to my puppy and my house mates were making a lot of noise in the next room, I then got angry and frustrated as it seemed to interrupt me actually fully leaving my body. I kept being pulled back towards my body. More anger and frustration set in (I've come to the conclusion if you allow these feelings to overcome you, it can interrupt and "sling shot" you back to your body, in my experiences anyway). As I opened my eyes, I checked my phone to see the time, 9 minutes had gone by.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thanks for posting it! Having this experience is going on in my mind for some time now, going to try it out! Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Great! Hey, could you please read the chapter on "translocation and finding objects," first?

I recently lost something and have looked everywhere. This is something really important! Let me know when you read it and I will let you know what's missing!

You can test this out on the ATS crowd!

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Sorry I thought this thread was older than, still sleepy and the dates mixed up for me. Reading the book.

It says this:

Success Rate:
For 1-5 attempts (1-3 days) - 50%
For 6-10 attempts (2-7 days) - 80%
For 11-20 attempts (3-14 days) - 90%

So its not quite 3 days, for most.

I've come close, but for me, "being pulled" in some of my experiences, while still conscious, that were real and interactive, and backed up with family sitings, is not easy to define as real nonetheless. It was more akin to psi, or remote viewing but on a much more, tangible level. So it was literally like being pulled in a flash, translocating. But, didn't feel as if I'd left my body. More that this program or interactive script was added to my consciousness.

This universe is more like a hologram than material and real, and the programs running in our brain/computer/dvd player defines our frequency range and our realm in this huge "tv set" with nearly infinite or infinite channels, or potential for infinite channels.

I never get the sense of really being here, ie. inserted but not really here. Its more like participating in a script, or book or scroll or program.

So, bearing that in mind, we contain within us, though not sure its within, the entire universe, the entire thing is playing within. Do we have to leave our body to interact "out there" or can we interact for real "out there" from within us.

By within, not quite sure how to explain this, because we're participating in a program, so when we see within, to me its just the confines of the script, but what is within is without for we're projecting into a story, the never ending story is an example, and within or without is still definitions of so called 3d props erected out of 2d information, contained within energy waves, ie signals. So the boundary between the two, the 3d body is illusion.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It works!! I followed the instructions this morning and got out. Weird thing is, when I got out I wasn't in the bedroom, but in my old bedroom at my parents' home. I went to the mirror as the book says, tried to stare in it but it flashed a white light, and I moved back.

I tried a second time and saw my reflection in the mirror. I was kinda glassy eyed though. Weird.

I then tried willing myself to the lucid crossroads (link) I saw it vaguely appearing, but then the OOBE ended and I was back in my body.

My first OOBE in at least 4 years!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

How about you read it. I'm trying it out for myself.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hey thanks a lot for this.. Looks pretty good so far. I have a few e-books like this but have not yet committed to all the steps.

U

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
I have been practicing OOBE techniques for four years now and the only conclusion I have come up with is that they are lucid dreams, as I've never gathered proof that I am actually outside of my body in an OOBE in any tests I have tried.

This.

Dreams are a direct reflection of what you have your attention focused on. Usually they form around the "seed" of hypnogogic imagery. But sometimes you fall directly into sleep skipping the hypnogogic stage. When that happens, the dream defaults to the last thing you were aware of, which is being in your room in bed.

That's not to say OBE techniques are worthless. They are great for WILDing, or wake induced lucid dreams.

Originally posted by TheBandit795
It works!! I followed the instructions this morning and got out. Weird thing is, when I got out I wasn't in the bedroom, but in my old bedroom at my parents' home. I went to the mirror as the book says, tried to stare in it but it flashed a white light, and I moved back.

Everything in dreams is archetypal. When you dream of your house, you actually dream of a strange mish mash of every house you've ever lived in. They dreaming mind doesn't distinguish between all your different homes, it rolls all you previous homes into one concept.
edit on 5-11-2011 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
reply to post by supine

How about you read it. I'm trying it out for myself.

Well, I want to see based on your experiences if reading the book would even be worth my time and effort.

If you can prove it works by finding my missing object, then I will know it's something I should read!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

I was not able to have what I call an actual out of body experience nor could I control being pulled, that was ufology and someone other than myself pulled me. So in my books, I havnt had an obe, or at least not one that was my choice to have. Self directed.

However, my family members have, some of them. My mother, my son, and my best friend. For some time had convinced myself my mother and friend were well intended, but somewhat nuts.

Then one night she visited me and sat on the foot of my bed, and suddenly was tossing and turning and engaged in a conversation with my friend so vivid and real, leapt out of bed and searched the house down for her, in the middle of the night. The next morning, very early she came over for coffee and showed me where she sat on the bed, to chat about things.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hey Bandit, whats up man long time no see eh?

Anyway I was curious to if you read the rest of the book, it seems to be 500 or so pages... Can you give a description of the rest of this book so I can decide if I wanna spend a few days reading it...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join