It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It all ends Monday [UPDATED]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gando702

I could not agree more. The mods of this site really should consider screening post that are always 911 in nature. I get so tired of post that declare....THIS IS IT........HERE WE GO and the likes. If you have no solid evidence to back up your claim, then it is the equivilant of tabloid reporting. The really sad and pathetic part is that is seems like the person posting almost WANTS it to happen to justify what they think in some way or just so they can be "right" about something. It is the equivilant of the biblical dooms-day sayers that end up fulfilling their own "prophecies".

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
All those stars and flags. Hahaha. The ats star/flag economy is worse than greece.

Btw it all ends Tuesday after next.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OathKeeper

NOOOO! please wait till AFTER the yummy smell of Turkey wafts through my house...

wait for it... wait for it...........ok. go ahead..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Did it all end and I missed it?

I was on a bit of a vacation.

Things seem pretty normal to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It all ended and i didnt not even receive a T-Shirt ...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

please be a little more careful before you post any more doom and gloom threads without backbone. All it does is frighten people and discredit you....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

no no before all is wasted the op could be day off so lets be fair the DIJA did drop a 100 points www.marketwatch.com... but then not for it is going back up, no doom and gloom

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Its a good thing I didnt quit my job and run for the hills!

Im so sick of the D n G that spreads like a bad venereal disease.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

when it comes it will come, you just will not know it. There will be no warning, no heads up, it will just be. So in the mean time all the doom and da gloom, take it for what it is worth, a good laugh for they no not how bad they think it will be, it will be ten times worse.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
ZH has made similar predictions that have gone nowhere quite a few times before.

Wait and see.

On a point of agreement, if you are with any of the banks mentioned, get out now.

Looks like I was right after all.

One should be very careful with Zero Hedge. They tend to sensationalize economic news. Everything is a harbinger of doom come the first trading day of the week for those people.

They've been right a few times, but, it is important to take much of what they say with a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
SO... what ended yesterday???

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Most of us know that there is a very real possibility of global economic collapse at any time. The OP was wrong about when, but I believe he has a 50/50 chance of the meltdown occurring in the next 18 to 24 months if we do not drastically modify economic and tax policies here in the US.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I do enjoy, after a long weekend away from ATS, to come back and see all the earth shattering events I managed to miss.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by Vitchilo

or...it all fizzles out monday

y'know, roaring in like a lion, out like a lamb
well, something ended...

this financial doom and gloom wish.

freaking sado-masochists

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Maybe "they" planted the story so that society would panic. There's money to be made in confusion

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't even take these types of threads seriously anymore, sometimes even not opening these.

It makes people scared, makes the OP look like donkey and all it does is it creates unneeded speculation.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I just gave you your 1000'th star.

Congrats sir!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Oh no here we go again......the asteroid missed us today so now the end is Monday?!?!

If this keeps up I'm going to have to (gulp) find a job. I can hold out until Monday but something better happen pretty damn soon!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
IF crap was really about to hit the fan and fling around and make a mess (ha!), then a good indication/foretelling may be a spike in the price of precious metals.....

...Just a thought to help calm those in need of calming...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45
IF crap was really about to hit the fan and fling around and make a mess (ha!), then a good indication/foretelling may be a spike in the price of precious metals.....

...Just a thought to help calm those in need of calming...

Gold Surges On Eurozone Woes
Patrick Collinson
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 8 November 2011 09.11 EST
www.guardian.co.uk...

Gold has surged by nearly $200 an ounce following the latest bout of eurozone woes, with some investors predicting a "super-spike" that will take the precious metal through the $2,000 barrier for the first time as worries about Italian and Greek debt intensify.

On Monday the price of gold leapt by $33 to $1,782 an ounce, and in early trading on Tuesday it jumped again to $1,794. Traders said the escalating crisis in Italy comes at time when festivals such as Diwali in India and Eid in the Middle East, plus Christmas in the west, push up physical demand for jewellery.

"Uncertainty in Greece and Italy has sent investors running back into gold," said Ross Norman of dealers Sharps Pixley, "while at the same time physical demand is robust. Autumn is the big season for gold buying, with Eid, Diwali, Christmas then Chinese new year."

The gold price peaked on 6 September at $1,920, but then suffered its worst month in three years, crashing to $1,600 in early October. But with the unfolding crisis in Greece and Italy, safe-haven interest has sent the price spiralling back up.

New "exchange traded funds", which allow small investors to speculate on real gold in units as little as $1, are behind a surge in physical gold buying that has pushed London's private vaults to their limits. "HSBC's vault has got something like 2,500 tonnes, much of it a result of ETF buying," Norman says. "There's quite a few new vaults now being built as well. HSBC's is somewhere in east London. I can't tell you where, but when you look at it, you think 'What? In that building?'"http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/blog/2011/nov/08/gold-eurozone-price-greece-etf?newsfeed=true

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join