<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well.... its monday...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by trilogy111

oh let me guess it ended and we are just shifting in multiple realities are we? what are these people on?

Actually we all died in that flu pandemic 2 years ago & our consciousness has been downloaded into a simulation.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
12042.54 +59.30‎ (0.49%‎) Nov 7 3:49pm ET

it's monday... and things are looking Up

I think everything is cyclical. There are ups and downs, and it's all in how you react to it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Did it end I was to busy working to notice

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hehe, it actually closed on green. My opinion: We will have a soft landing, the economy is in a coma but the artifficial life support will be on as long as they can. By mid 2014 situation will be impossible to solve, then the end will come - unless the end will gradually come before the end of 2014 .

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
OMG.. we get to move on to another day with the banking system in tact?

So much for me thinking others are in the know.. my bad.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
/me wrings Vitchilo by the neck...

Why I oughta...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
this should have been in the predictions forum,.
nothing there is ever right..
except of course stuff I predict

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Look what y’ve done now Vichillo! How dare you make a thread about the global financial meltdown in the global financial meltdown forum!

So what is it folks? Hanged, drawn and quartered? Burn at stake?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
Look what y’ve done now Vichillo! How dare you make a thread about the global financial meltdown in the global financial meltdown forum!

So what is it folks? Hanged, drawn and quartered? Burn at stake?

Well I moved all my funds and took all my stock out... just kidding.

No, but seriously, that was a pretty bold claim to make...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
another fail...
what have we learned from all the doom gloom that has gone around since last year? ... NOTHING ...
everyone keeps prophesying apocalypse.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So, did everything crash? I missed this thread last Friday, and have been away from the media for a few days. Since I don't see roving bands of looters out in the streets I'm assuming it's business as usual Tuesday?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
Well.... its monday...

and I'm sure glad I didn't miss a second off work for a useless trip to the bank.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Told you guys Zero Hedge is full of sh!t.

It's like they are trying to get people to panic.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
another prophesy for another day....
dont worry, you will get it right next monady
edit on 02/25/2011 by zptramel because: bored

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Man "it all" sure ended with a bang today. Finally, my cold went away. Whew, thank goodness your prediction was right, I was running out of tissues.

So it'd be cool if fear mongering titles/posts like this got the original posters a warning or ban when the date comes and goes without the doom and gloom claimed to be a sure thing. But I guess this site would probably be far too reasonable and legit then instead of the worse than fox news style sensationalist propaganda circus it has become, god forbid.

"Finally, the whole freaking scam ends MONDAY MORNING!
You won't even need your ``jump you f*****`` signs... a lot of people will go bankrupt monday morning.
IF you didn't plan on moving your money out of the big banks tomorrow... DO IT... Seriously. Especially Bank Of America..."

Not even Rush Limbaugh spews bs so confidently and fear mongers as hard as the prediction thread posters on this forum . Well done as usual OP, another failed prediction without even the hint of rational thinking or caution.
edit on 7-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Epic

Fail!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Do everyone a favor.
Flag these after the day occurs.
Otherwise they get too much recognition.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Lets wait another day because there was a 24 hr window before we all go posting fails

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pillock
Lets wait another day because there was a 24 hr window before we all go posting fails

No thanks. Another *EPIC*, *BREAKING*, *IMMINENT* thread that didn't deliver. It's why ATS is really the equivalent of a tabloid magazine.

This site went from being a few quality threads and topics to being thousands of garbage threads and topics. I'm angry because of it. There's nothing good anymore. I miss the OLD ATS. This reward and point system really messed it up. People strive for flags and stars. It's foolish.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join