It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA! WH "REJECTS" Solyndra supoena-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Who in the HELL does this man think he is? I am ready to walk into the whitehouse and occupy something.! This man thinks first he can arbitrarily go to war without approval, then he insults our intelligence with a fake birth certificate, destroys our economy, and now apparently he IS ABOVE THE LAW! WTH is going on I thought everybody had to go to court when supoenaed? Is there any leagal knowledgable ATSers that can tell me why this man can get away without going to court? Hell we had clinton in court over a blue dress!

campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Can't agree with you more.
I believe this calls for an impeachment.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Who in the HELL does this man think he is? I am ready to walk into the whitehouse and occupy something.! This man thinks first he can arbitrarily go to war without approval, then he insults our intelligence with a fake birth certificate, destroys our economy, and now apparently he IS ABOVE THE LAW! WTH is going on I thought everybody had to go to court when supoenaed? Is there any leagal knowledgable ATSers that can tell me why this man can get away without going to court? Hell we had clinton in court over a blue dress!

campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com...

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Repubs blocked the Dems from getting documents about BP and Halliburton on the oil spill so you can just say this is a little payback. There is a time limit before the President has to ask congress for their approval so yes he can go to war without their approval. But seeing how we haven't declared war since the 40's that point is pretty much moot. I will agree he has done damage to our economy but then again it was already wrecked before he walked into office.

join