It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me start

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyeflight
reply to post by Destinyone

And which of these did you start with?

I started with the bible....almost 60 years ago......
edit on 5-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I've read the bible as well any other goodies?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I've read the bible as well any other goodies?

Nope...you are an adult...I think. You have had many many suggestions....you are on your own.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Hello I am here to ask for some help. I have a about 100 gigs of occult books with so much at my finger tips I don't know where to start. That's where you can help. I'm interested in alchemy disinfectants freemasonry well pretty much any knowledge. Just need a little direction.

I recommend Chrisian gnosticism and mysticism, so in terms of your research that would include Rosicrucianism. If you understand the deeper significance of the ancient wisdom teachings and initiation of Jesus Christ, first by John the Baptist, and then through Jesus to his desciples, then whatever inquiry you make, and the resulting spiritual transformation (alchemy of the soul) will occur within the "shelter" of the sacred heart of Christ, which is the greatest realization to which we can aspire, bearing in mind that there's no amount of Christ which can ruin a personality (that always makes me laugh). The secret of alchemy is the idea of a "point of projection", which Jesus likened to faith the size of a tiny mustard seed, and then proceeded to give his WHOLE self. All we need is but the tiniest bit of "grokking" here, of the truth within the character, and there we are, good to go, and ready to bring about transformation in the larger world, and thus the transmutation of the material world, into the spiritual. So what we're really looking for then is the fulcrum or the tow rope from heaven if you will, capable of bootstrapping us, and rocketing us into the fifth dimension of existence (dimension x), and the fucrum is love and the brotherhood of man under the fatherhood of God. We don't even need to become a mason, because the secret already lies within just awaiting re-discovery. Christ is the way, the truth, the life and the resurrection. In him and through his wisdom and heart you simply cannot go wrong, and might save yourself a lifetime of searching.

Here is a tip to illustrate the point

It is said that the Christ-mind is like an empty Buddha bowl first filled with Hermes.

When starting anything, it's best to always begin with the end in mind, so that we find what we are seeking.

Hope this might have helped in whatever way.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 5-11-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join