It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a visitor the other night

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
After reading threads like this I understand that our reality is much much more complex than we were told.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Light soul
Hey everyone

I have been on ATS for a while now, long time lurker but have also thrown up a few posts in the past about Quakes happening in New Zealand etc cause that's where I'm from and recently we had the big Quakes hit Christchurch that caused a lot of destruction. I also have an interest in many other subjects on ATS.

Before I start off with my story, let me say this. In no way is this a hoax. I understand that some people may point the finger and laugh straight away or be very skeptical so that's fine cause everyone is entitled to their opinion and its obviously your choice if you want to believe anything i am saying or not.

The only reason I am sharing this story on here is in an attempt to possibly reach out to other people that may have had this same experience with this being or heard about something similar.

I have done a bit of a web search and can't find any other story with a similar being of this kind that someone else has experienced. Maybe i need to dig deeper.

Apart from my drawings and the photos i will share later in this post to accompany the story, there is no way i can prove what happened.

All I can say is that i swear on my life that this is what i saw, i am telling the truth and I wouldn't waste my time coming up with some bull# story just to try and fool a handful of people on ATS. Whether or not this was a dream or not is also another matter. I am 90% sure I was awake but there is also a possibility i was dreaming but I don't think I was.

Let me also say that i was not on any medication, alcohol or drugs at the time or the weeks prior, I was clear headed and i don't have any mental disorders that i am aware of.

Anyway, here is the story of what i experienced and thank you for your time on reading this. Your feedback would be appreciated but please try to keep it positive and constructive.

On 4.11.2011 at about 4am in the morning I was having a full on dream which had a lot of my friends in it and we were in our neighbourhood. Within my dream I knew I was about to wake up (this happens to me sometimes) and then I woke up.

I was lying down on my stomach with my face looking to the right in the direction of my wardrobe. Just about every time i wake up in the middle of the night I get a scare because of the way I hang my jacket on my wardrobe door and the display pillows that I put on my side dresser at night. While my eyes are adjusting it can look like someones standing there next to my bed and i get a fright and then I quickly realise that its just my jacket and pillows again. After the last few months i have gotten used to this so it doesn't really faze me much anymore.

So, I wake up out of my dream and look with my right eye across to my wardrobe. I can't see out of my left eye cause it is face down in the pillow. I see what i think is someone standing next to my bed but shrug it off as the jacket/pillows etc and close my eye again. I then realise that i couldn't see the bottom part of the white closet door so it couldn't just be my jacket and quickly open my eye again. Someone was standing right next to my bed!

Instantly I thought to myself that it was a burglar or intruder and that being so close to me they would have seen my eye open to see them and thought they might hit me or do something so before this could happen i said "What do you want".

As i said this i slowly started to raise my head and look up. I got no response from what was standing there. When this happened i could see two very long large arms drawn downwards and resting on my bed. As i continued to look up i realised this thing i was looking at was huge and as my eyes focused i could see it was dark blue in colour.

There is a street lamp outside our room to the right which lights up the outside street and gives our room just enough light through the blinds so it is not completely dark and so when you wake up in the night you can see quite well.

As i raised my head even more i saw its face. It was unlike anything i have ever seen before on earth or in any movie. It had a very strong structured face, it was male, it was dark blue in colour with orange/brownie hair slicked back and golden yellowy brownie eyes with an effect that i have never seen before in my life. This was not human. It looked like it could be about 45 years of age in human years but it didn't have one wrinkle, crease or blemish on its face.

It showed no emotion on its face when i looked at it and it kind of looked at me back but was also kind of looking straight forward.

This is what it looked like as best as I could draw it but this still doesn't do it justice by any means.

As I saw its face I froze. I don't know if I froze with fear or if it froze me through some sort of special power but I couldn't move and it took a real effort to get the words out but when i finally did, I said "Oh my god". When I said this the thing instantly disappeared in front of my eyes and i was left looking at my jacket hanging there which was previously being blocked out by the thing standing there.

This whole thing from waking up from my dream, seeing this being and then it disappearing all happened within the space of 10 - 15 seconds.

As soon as it disappeared i unfroze, raised up even more, kept looking at the jacket and then swiveled my head to the left and looked over at my Wife who had woken up to me saying "Oh my god". Apparently I was in shock saying, "I looked into its eyes", "I saw it", "I could see its eyes", "Oh my God" and things like that.

I then got out of bed, fully in shock, shaking and checked the house to see if we had any doors or windows open. Its almost impossible to break into our house though as we have two safety doors, part of the house is up in a high dwelling and have locks on all our windows.

When I got back to our room, I looked for evidence that it was there, funny enough I was looking for blue stains in my room cause this thing was so blue. I then remembered it had its very long arms drawn down resting on my bed. This thing could do this standing up. Its arms were longer than human arms.

I found these imprints on my bed which i took photos of. I can't be certain that these were from the being but they could be or they could just have been from the way the bed was. They are the two spaced apart round things.

After that I spoke with my wife a bit more, told her what happened and she kept trying to calm me down. She didn't see anything but heard me say "Oh my God" and that was about it.

I have had lots of bad dreams before and can easily shrug them off as I am strong minded and can tell myself, don't worry, it was just a bad dream.

But when this happened, I knew i was awake, I knew it was real. I was in trauma for an entire day afterwards, been on edge since and woke up 6 times last night.

I don't get that from a bad dream. My body was also so exhausted afterwards too.

I measured it to be 6.8 in height and 2.5 wide next to my Wardrobe door. It also had no muscle features on its body.

Anyway, thanks again for your time on reading my story. Feel free to ask any questions if you want more details.

P.S - And NO this was not an Avatar or Beast off Xmen.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sorry about the above post. I don't completely understand how to quote things.

But I've heard of things like this before and I guess it's referred to as sleep paralysis. Of course there's a sense of being paralyzed that goes along with the frightening creatures, but it seems similar to other occasions, with there being a creepy creature and having an overwhelming fear and then the creature goes away and your completely awake. Do a google search of sleep paralysis and see if it matches ur experience.

But, even though science has marked it off as just some kind of lucid dreaming I think theres something else to it. Like maybe some kind of a quick slip into another reality. But IDK, hopefully you'll find something useful in searching sleep paralysis.

Also, look up "shadow hat man", which is something that goes along with your experience

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Scientific term is sleep paralysis. What it is exactly, no one really knows. Most shrug it off as mere dreaming that comes off as a very real experience because the dream is based in reality. Specifically, right where you're at in bed and around you at that moment. It's harder to detect such dreams when they happen like that. Usually it's easy to know when you were dreaming because you wake up and go, oh all of that was a dream. It took place in the past, at school or work or where ever. When sleep paralysis happens most people swear up and down it was real and not a dream, and you are very likely never to convince them otherwise.

So, that's the truth of it. You can either accept it was a dream or you can believe it really happened. No one can know for sure it's dreaming or if it's an unknown science to mankind, an alternate reality of sorts that can only take place under the right conditions and has it's own purpose. I'm going to vote towards dreaming however, mainly due to the fact that in almost all cases of this happening, it involves great fear and a dramatic experience. I've had it happen to me once or twice in my time and I care not to so much as describe it to anyone. I'll just say your experience if that be what it was was quite tame in comparison but the end result appears to be the same.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
To the original poster, your story is amazing and thank you for sharing it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Light soul

Maaaan you are bad at drawing.

My wife sometimes dreams that I cheated on her, then gets mad at me for the whole day afterwards. Might explain your shock for the whole day.

Not saying it didn't happen, but maaaan....you are bad at drawing.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

This is what i want you to do light soul, this is some homework for you i want you to
watch this entire movie each clip youtu.be... a movie about the blue ppl
listen to this interview youtu.be... about hologram technology
an article about the blue ppl
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

these 3 links should help get your motor running good luck

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I believe you didn't make up your story. It seems to fit the 'sleep paralysis, mystery figure near the bed' scenario.

In this scenario the mystery figure varies from person to person, from old lady to alien being of varying types, this the 'sleep paralysis, mystery figure near the bed' scenario has been proven in a laboratory, the patient falls asleep on a bed, and using a blindfold with led lights the patient is more likely to have one of these instances, although not always, it has been proven to be reproduced with some patients over and over.

Some describe it as a shadowy figure, some describe details like pale skin, grey skin, big eyes, small eyes, etc.

But I am not a fan of all easy explanations, I personally believe you experienced a visit from a real being, whether in your dream or in reality, most likely you saw the being in your mind. I can see a possibility of this invisible being hanging out in your room near your closet on a regular basis, and when you woke up being fearful of your own jacket those many times, the invisible being thought perhaps you actually saw them, when you did not. These invisible beings don't know if and when we can or can not see them, they are not as smart as people would be led to believe, I personally know that some of them are as dumb as your typical wild animal. Perhaps the being wanted you to know it was there. If you felt fear, I would say it was not a positive being, perhaps it's neutral, but fear is usually not present with positive beings.

I would say it's visual representation is purely fantasy, showing itself to you how it wanted you to see it, they will show themselves to people as reptilians, as greys, as shadowy figures, to you a blue thing, perhaps you were a test subject to see the reaction to a new form they are are planning on showcasing, in this way they are somewhat creative, but I believe their ultimate goals are not positive.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2011 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Usually I am less believing of anecdotal stories.. however..

This same exact thing happened to me.

Take my account with a grain of salt if you wish, I always second or third guess everything I read on here, so have at it.

My account is very much like yours. Did the intruder look like this?

DO NOT LAUGH.

This is the closest I can get to my description of him, though to be fair, my glasses were off at the time of the incident.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Furbs because: Fixed link. Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Your link doesn't work

You don't have permission to access /columns/spotlight/images/m3zoot10.jpg on this server.

Wow man its Zoot from the Muppets Electric Mayhem band

edit on 29-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What was the lighting in your room like at the time you saw this creature. early on in your account you say you afraid of i being able to see your eye open then close. Was the lighting good enough to allow the perception of your eye opening and closing?? even at early dawn in my room which has the window pretty much how your room and bed are configured I cannot see my gfs eye open and close at the breaking of dawn.

Also was it just staring, did it's eyes or facial features move at all?? Are you sure you were awake?? i have had some messed up a dreams within a dream and the dream i wake up to seems to be real and it is very hard for me to figure out when I actually wake up. Since I will wake up and fall back to sleep again.

I hop you are feeling better now, and that you are not losing any sleep over it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Once again, please check out the Lucid Crossroads site, I'll try to find some pages with the red haired, blue skinned couple.

The couple I saw in a "shared trip with a friend" had this couple, with a craft, try to intercept, and tag us afterwards, felt the energy and the contact, and we were sharing the details. I knew, recognized them as Orion, not something you normally would know, but in that state I knew or they gave me that knowledge. And later, this site, after we'd shared the same details in our joint session and discussed that this was a real plane and the same plane as lucid, astral, nde, and some ETs. They also had yellow kind of crystal looking eyes. And despite odd coloring were a beautiful looking couple, far more beautiful than the avatar type creations on the lucid crossroads but when I showed him that site, he said, Coincidence? Not!!!!!!

lucidcrossroads.co.uk...

Ours was a shared remote viewing style daydream.

This is a great site and if you practice this, with many questions, searching, I would recommend prayer and positivity, you'll get answers in your life. This is developing your psi big time, and gaining protection. It also is related to obe, and they're most likely the same or at least are in some people's reports.

And ETs often pull you, astrally or lucid style, and everything feels very real. Abductions with wounds are a different matter. I've had both kinds, and my children wounds too with my second oldest son, missing time while up during those abductions. So, its not all astral, or being pulled, but they also pull you.

lucidcrossroads.co.uk...

This is most odd to have a couple with this coloring as the gate keepers of the lucid crossroads, what we encountered, far more beautiful couple, knew they were orion, he didn't have that mohawk, and they were gatekeepers of the dream school of which our reality was a part.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As time flows you forgot memory after you regain mental strength i bet you are now mentioning this story to others like you dont believe it either.Memory can become fuzzy if a certain time pass.Even with real things.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I wonder of the possibility of a waking dream. I have had one only once before when I was a teenager. I woke up and there was my dad of all people sitting on my bed, staring at me and smiling. If you know my dad then you know just how odd that would be for him to do.

He wasn't moving or anything. Just sitting there with a smile on his face as if he had been watching me sleep. I rubbed my eyes instinctively and when I moved my hands away he was gone.

I could see him clear as day though. I asked him about it the next day and he never was in my room. It was just a waking dream.

I wonder if perhaps the same happened to you, only what you saw was much scarier.

Then there are other possibilities.....
edit on 5-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hey everyone

Just thought I would stop back in on this thread and give you an update. I haven't seen this thing again since but i still wake up during the night quite a bit still on edge expecting to see this thing again. Sometimes i get a good nights sleep, but seeing this Being really effected me. This was not Sleep Paralysis. I know what I saw, I was awake and it was real. I promise you this!

Will keep you posted on if I see anything again.

Cheers

LS

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Once again, please check out the Lucid Crossroads site, I'll try to find some pages with the red haired, blue skinned couple.

The couple I saw in a "shared trip with a friend" had this couple, with a craft, try to intercept, and tag us afterwards, felt the energy and the contact, and we were sharing the details. I knew, recognized them as Orion, not something you normally would know, but in that state I knew or they gave me that knowledge. And later, this site, after we'd shared the same details in our joint session and discussed that this was a real plane and the same plane as lucid, astral, nde, and some ETs. They also had yellow kind of crystal looking eyes. And despite odd coloring were a beautiful looking couple, far more beautiful than the avatar type creations on the lucid crossroads but when I showed him that site, he said, Coincidence? Not!!!!!!

lucidcrossroads.co.uk...

Ours was a shared remote viewing style daydream.

This is a great site and if you practice this, with many questions, searching, I would recommend prayer and positivity, you'll get answers in your life. This is developing your psi big time, and gaining protection. It also is related to obe, and they're most likely the same or at least are in some people's reports.

And ETs often pull you, astrally or lucid style, and everything feels very real. Abductions with wounds are a different matter. I've had both kinds, and my children wounds too with my second oldest son, missing time while up during those abductions. So, its not all astral, or being pulled, but they also pull you.

lucidcrossroads.co.uk...

This is most odd to have a couple with this coloring as the gate keepers of the lucid crossroads, what we encountered, far more beautiful couple, knew they were orion, he didn't have that mohawk, and they were gatekeepers of the dream school of which our reality was a part.

Thanks for your input but what I saw looked absolutely nothing like the pictures above.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
It was probably a demon .... nightmares are a sign of oppression in my belief. What you saw , is what is probably giving you these nightmares / bad dreams you have grown a custom too.

Some are evil. Some aren't. It's a big universe out there. I prefer not to generalise, personally.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Interesting incident you got there. I once had a dream-like incident around the same time probably around 3 am. I was sleeping and I could feel someone's breath in my face. There was some sort of a presence next to me. One of my hands were hanging out of the bed and I felt a sensation in my fingers as if someone was touching it. It was so real. When I woke up there was no one. Not a clue that it was actually happening. Then I convinced myself that it was not real and that my brain played a part in it. So we cannot rule out sleep paralysis.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join