It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a visitor the other night

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I had a visitor too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Interesting times we live in!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I made this after your drawings,maybe you can draw more so i can be more accurate.

Im not an expert in photoshop or anything like that these models were created in AION character creator.

I hope you found the pictures useful.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Whatever it was (if not SP) then two things sprang to mind first quetzalcotl but ruled that out as he was depicted with many colours feathers etc... and second you can read this snippet of info I dug up:

"One of the theories is that Vishnu, because of his association with water, is depicted blue; therefore all his incarnations including Krishna, are shown as such. In Hinduism, persons who have depth of character and the capacity to fight evil are depicted as blue skinned...

"The theory of the blue coloring of Krishna goes to the fact that the Creator has given the maximum of blue to nature i.e. the sky, the oceans, the rivers and lakes. The deity who has the qualities of bravery, manliness, determination, the ability to deal with difficult situations, of stable mind and depth of character is represented as blue colored.

Lord Krishna spent his life protecting humanity and destroying evil, hence he is colored blue."

Im not saying it is Krishna or Vishnu but it could be a warning of "evil" close by or about to enter your life stay vigilant your own subconcious could be trying to communicate with your concious mind and warn you in albeit a strange fashion.
Plus you did indicate your life is good at the mo so that in itself can make you a target of jealous or malevolent people/things.

I do hope it is just sleep paralysis but if it isn't then it could be a message of some sort a warning or even possibly
a message that you are on the right track & keep to going and be good?
Hope this gives you some more inspiration. Peace....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Your visitor was perhaps stopping off to say hi before heading back to Pandora

Maybe you where just returning from Pandora and your friend wanted to see you home safe tucked up in bed.

Out of interest, have you watched Avatar??

Beautiful film
edit on 5-11-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

Yes, I have watched Avatar but the thing i saw looked nothing like that Avatar's. It was a lot bigger / stockiness and probably not as tall. It also had a much darker blue colour, totally different face, body structure and the eyes and hair were a lot different too.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gedo:Rinne Tensei
I made this after your drawings,maybe you can draw more so i can be more accurate.

Im not an expert in photoshop or anything like that these models were created in AION character creator.

I hope you found the pictures useful.

Thankyou for your time on doing this, but the being i saw looked much different to this. I am not a very good drawer myself so the picture i drew just doesn't do it justice either.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for posting their comments and opinions up here.

After going through this over 100 times in my head, speaking with my Wife and lying back down in my bed many times over to reenact out what happened, I am pretty confident that what I saw was real and that it was not a dream.

I remember that feeling i had. I remember how scared i was when i saw it, I remember how my heart sunk into my gut and how at the time I thought to myself in my head, this is real, this is actually happening and I was so scared and couldn't believe it was happening, especially in my room!

I don't know about you guys, but i have had a lot of bad dreams and can easily shake them off. Yeah, i might be a bit ruffled for 5 - 10 mins after from a really bad dream, but i say to myself, it was only a dream and crash back out pretty easily.

After this happened, i was in trauma/shock for a day, haven't slept a full night since and think about it all the time. Just can't get that face out of my head and have only managed to stop sleeping in the middle of the bed cause i have been too scared to sleep close to the edge.

Usually takes a lot to shake me up. Been Thai boxing and boxing for years. Had a few fights in the ring and a few on the street too. I have been through some pretty scaring things in my time, i tell ya. But this really rocked me.

I have been trying to convince myself that it was just a dream, but my mind and body won't allow this.
I still wake up a couple of times a night but starting to sleep and feel a bit better.

Who knows what it was, could be extraterrestrial, could be a guardian angel, could be something else. All I know is that this has changed my life and I will never forget what happened.

Quite happy to slide back into normal life now though. The reality of having to pay bills, mortgage, run my company and live every day life is what is keeping me sane.

Thanks again for your time and if it happens again, ill throw a post up.

LS

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Light soul

That being is exactly like the couple in my remote viewing/mental projection astral, very much like the self directed lucid dreaming. My friend and I shared this experience and go the patrol on us, as we went in and out the other side of a craft, that seemed to intercept. And afterwards, I was in contact for two. I'm an experiencer. Whole family witnessed crafts, son has had missing time, and we've had contact. They connect and send images message.

Very strongly it came that they were Orion. Kind of Gate Keepers to our school/realm. There may be relationship between Sirius and Andromeda, as family groups spread out. They're more attractive than the picture to me. The coloring is so odd it wouldn't go together, yet it does.

Look at this, when my friend and I saw this, he said, coincidence, I think not!

lucidcrossroads.co.uk...

scroll down. These are not so attractive versions. They are the lucid crossroad guides.

I believe that the lucid dream realm, the obe realm, and the nde realm, is more real than this "dream" realm we're in. And that its also an ET realm.

lucidcrossroads.co.uk...
Sleep time, astral experiences can bring Ets to you. Most people aren't aware of their astral activities.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I had a very similar experience in my early twenties... no blue guy, but the pattern of the encounter was the same.

I have no idea what happened, but it was traumatic enough for me to search the house for the intruder and tell my father and best friend about what I had experienced. I am what many here would consider a "skeptic" [disinfo agent, professional debunker... whatever], but actually I'm just an open-minded guy with a healthy touch of skepticism, and while I have yet to explain what happened to my satisfaction, I have not ruled anything out.

So I see no reason to assume that you are not truthfully and accurately recounting your experience.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Strange

If you look at my bio then ive been aving sleep terrors since i was 5/6 yrs old ive even been subject to brain and medical studys from Manchester University and guys hospital on them, and ive met and still in touch with others who suffer.....or have problems like this but ive never met anyone who describes blue beings, these are new to me at least, i met a woman once, called Margret (66yr old) and she burst into tears when my mother asked her experiance and why she was seeing the same doctor, she said since she can remember shes always seen a small demon looking being sat on the edge of her bed and its never touched her and always followed her from home to home,i will never forget her that was in 1988 so i was 7 and im now 30, so we all have visitors and mine is the shadow folks, who like to stare and walk around the bed (talk about boring) but please remember one thing and that is just because a doctor says its your brain waking up before your body or brain interraction with the sleeping body, it aint no one can tell me anything about this subject ive lived it and been studdied by proffesional cos of it and who knows, Aliens, dimentional beings, ghosts, demons, good luck to ya and dont be afraid.

Ste
edit on 8-11-2011 by shifterste because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That's very interesting. There are some strange similarities in this with some of my experiences. During one of my experiences, I saw an ET at the foot of the bed, on my side. It was mostly invisible. I could see what looked like dark spider webs or fog in the shape of a short person moving away from me. Later that evening I reached out knowing something was there and touched it. I sort of bumped into it. It grabbed my arm with one hand and kind of grabbed and pat my hand with the other. For some reason, during these experiences, I often see them or have some other incontrovertible experience and my first impression is to go back to my bed and sleep. It seems they can quicken their vibration (or something) and "turn invisible."

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Crazy story, blue aliens, Isnt there a blue race of ETs that came to Earth thousands of years ago and live in Atlantis (not saying I believe this but I have read about someones contacts with blue ETs that live at Atlantis) but if what the OP said actually happened to him. Then these could be "Atlantians" but I'm just throwing it out there.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
thats a pretty intense story!!
that is my worst nightmare to find someone looking over me sleeping!

However, it sounds to me like a sleep paralysis experiance!
I had one a month or so ago but know about it because I studied it as part of Psychology of Sleep at uni

en.wikipedia.org...

that is just the link for wikipedia, but it would also be helpful for you to check some of the other websites out too and see if they have experiances like yours.. I personally would prefer sleep paralysis over an alien visit!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hey guys

I have started doing research on Sleep paralysis to explore this as a possibility of what happened given the feedback even though I was awake, could move etc first and then kinda froze with fear. Have also never experienced what happened before either.

Anyway, my question is this. How do scientists or we or anyone for that matter of fact know that Sleep paralysis is actually Sleep paralysis and not something else? How do we know that Sleep paralysis isn't in fact a state where people are seeing beings from another Dimension?

I mean, Sleep paralysis is just a theory right? I know they may have tested things but how can we ever know for sure?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I am agreeing with you about the scientists - how do they know what it is, they are guessing at best.

Having experienced the paralysis - the one thing I know for sure is that I was not asleep. I had just woken up and realised my body was not moving. I could break out of it and I feel that I had been visited and my physical body was coming back to my bed.

Keep researching because I believe we can find the answers ourselves. We don't need scientists to explain every single thing that happens to us. I have always found it difficult to understand how a scientist who has never personally experienced something like 'sleep' paralysis could possibly comment on it - it's a bit like catholic priests giving advice to married couples...

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
All I have to say is keep your wits about you.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It was probably a demon .... nightmares are a sign of oppression in my belief. What you saw , is what is probably giving you these nightmares / bad dreams you have grown a custom too.

Im just saying , i believe in Aliens .. but i honestly think they are Evil (Nephilium) possibly , demonic.

Just throwing another possibility out there.

If you get desperate you can turn Klove on , and play it low while you sleep , or turn TBN on while you sleep and it should a help a bit , however , if its strong it will just turn it off. You will have to cast it out. Nvm , im getting to far ahead of myself.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would really appreciate it if, in the future sometime, you were able to try to draw as best a picture as you can of the being and mabye get someone else to help you...this is the kind of stuff that, imo, should be taken seriously and documented. Im sure I speak for others as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This was not sleep paralysis.

Sleep paralysis is easily explained and understandable if you take the time to read about it.

It's not some paranormal thing. I have experienced it many times and I know what it feels like to think that there is something next to or over you while it is happening. It is just a natural response to feel these things during sleep paralysis. If it happens to you often enough you eventually are able to calm yourself down and work yourself out of it without feeling such fear or thinking there is something/someone next to you.

I say it is a natural response because really, what would you think if you "woke up" but couldn't move or open your eyes? You would naturally think that there is an external physical force (eg. a person or something like a person) doing something to you - and so you panic and have that exact feeling as if that was really happening. Obviously if you are already interested in paranormal topics it would probably be the first thing you attach the experience to - because you don't understand it physically so what else is there to explain it?

Like I said, I have experienced sleep paralysis many times and have felt these exact things.

Sleep paralysis is basically when your brain has not sent the correct signals to your muscles that you are now awake - so your mind is aware but your body does not receive the signals to move (sorry but I'm providing a simplified version of the explanation here just to get the basic point across). It just takes a few seconds (which can feel like minutes at times) of concentration and you can break free of it.

===
Before anyone jumps on some wagon to flame me for being a 'skeptic' - I am not writing off the paranormal. I have experienced things myself, even similar to the OP - but I prefer to remain neutral because I -know- I don't have a definitive confirmation of anything. The human brain can do some amazing things (on a purely physical level) and I factor that into my reasoning.
===

Now what you have described (the OP), does NOT sound like sleep paralysis. You seemed to be fully awake (since you could move, open your eyes and even talk). Anyone under sleep paralysis knows how insanely difficult it is to even attempt to part your lips to say something.

Your story sounds incredibly interesting and makes me recall the lucidity of that exact fearful sensation (*boof* - heart drop) that you described, from my own experience.

Real or not - it really gets the mind racing into the possibilities and motivates the search for more knowledge of everything that we are and perceive
I'm kinda jealous that you seemed to be more lucid and aware actually ;p

Kloveyoubye.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks OP for your long, detailed and very descriptive post. You certainly took your time to put it together with even photos to illustrate

But now... i have to admit, that i lean towards sleep paralysis, and here's why: 1st... i've suffered for about 10 years on/off from sleep paralysis, so it's nothing new to me. I've many many times "woken up" in my opinion, seeing my room (yes, got a darn light post outside to bug me when i want to fall asleep) just like it is. Sometimes there's something out of the ordinary, like things in the wrong places or such. So, the fun part comes, when you try to sit up: it feels really hard and you seem to get yourself moving an inch or two. Sometimes not. Anyhow, basically you seem to be able to, like opening and shutting your eyes, even moving yourself. But, when you finally wake up for real, you find yourself facing the way you were facing while you thought you were already moving, although, you've not moved a muscle.

That real waking up from sleep paralysis usually needs some trigger from the real world, such as a sound, someone touching you or such. As you said, finally when you got to say something (interacted with the reality) the figure instantly disappeared and all you could see was your jacket hanging on the door. That's what lead me to believe that it was more or less a sleep paralysis.

Sorry for a long post mainly about my own things, but needed to clear out that i've had similar "awakenings", which are due to sleep paralysis.

Your story was a good read, have to say it again, starred for that. :-)

Edit: think i'll flag this (which i usually don't do), just to see if anything of interest pops up...
edit on 11-11-2011 by Lithops because: Cleared a funny typo... "wake up" is not certainly "fake up" lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join