It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a visitor the other night

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Great story, that's right a story, a dream. All you said points to a dream, I've had cases where I may see something red when half-awaken and I think something is standing next to me, then I realize it is some reflection from outside, everyone can make a story out of it, so you either did that or described a dream and you didn't distinguish it is a dream.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Interesting story.

Ive had a ton of strange experiences in my room late at night.

I have Sleep Paralysis so sometimes ill wake up and be almost completely paralyzed. Sometimes nothing happens. But other times,i'll wake up in SP and feel like something is in my room with me, infact sometimes i'm too afraid to open my eyes.

My latest experience happened just the other night.

I woke up and felt the same paralyzed feeling, followed by a feeling as if i was being watched. I slowly started to open my eyes but that didnt last long. As i was opening my eyes i saw that my entire room with lit with a hazy but bright light. It looked as though there was a fog machine on in my room and the fog was being illuminated by a very bright light. (whiteish-yellowish)

The funny thing is, when i finally came out of my paralysis i was laying the complete opposite way in my bed.

Sometimes i think that i am astral projecting, because i will be sliding all over my room, and sometimes wake up feeling like i had just returned from somewhere..

anyway i'm rambling...BUT you are not alone, many people have these experiences. Some don't want to admit it.

If you ever feel like something is threatening you, tell it to leave in a authoritative voice. I once did that and witnessed a shadow form out of nowhere next to my tv and slowly drift out of my window. It was strange b/c i yelled "GET OUT" out of nowhere and as soon as i yelled that, the shadow appeared. Almost like i made it flinch.

edit on 5-11-2011 by dannotz because: sp

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Light soul

Originally posted by Light soul

I don't know? I just did. Just like you could describe a baby dragon or an old dragon....
I can't.

Even if you were referring to a komodo dragon, I couldn't accurately guess it's age. I don't think you were talking about a komodo though. which makes it quite interesting that your choice of creature for an analogy, is a creature of fairy tales and folklore.

reply to post by Pauligirl

Originally posted by Pauligirl

I guess it would depend on whether he was actually asleep or not at that point. Did he dream that part? I don't know.
Is sleep not one of the necessary requirements for 'sleep paralysis'?

reply to post by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

And what I type is MY BUISNESS!
That is true, but only to a certain extent. As soon as you decide to post it onto an 'open to the public', yet 'privately owned' website, it is no longer yours. At that point, it belongs to the website, and is everybody's business.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
Interesting event..

Your drawing looks familiar. Did the visitor look like this?

Or this?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by LeTan
Interesting event..

Your drawing looks familiar. Did the visitor look like this?

Or this?

I've never seen anything that is like those statues, but they remind me of the skeletons they've dug up and Sitchin's translations that speak of very tall annanuki, which is what I've been told. Those ones are not good.

The problem when you see a real ET solid in front of you, and I have seen this as well. They're still projections, projecting in. Height has changed over time in my experiences and they get a little taller each time.

Solid doesnt mean what we think. Unless they're actually earth based in earth based suits/bodies.

Can never take the obvious answer. We trust our senses too much though they're just programs in the computer/brain and can be hacked or have an temporary overide added.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Blue skin is also associated with Sirius and the Dogons. And India.

I would not ask for a repeat visit, just to get answers. Answers are not usually given and there are many ways of paralyzing, some are your will, altered reality sets in, and its hard to fight your way out of it.

If you're going to seek for answers, or memories, do so programming it yourself, ie. meditation, setting intentions and boundaries. Ie. you will never be in any kind of danger or lose your ability to choose love and kindness. Thats a good intention, and parameter.

I don't see this likely to be a random event. That means there is more going on under the scenes of your life. And no one is just visited by one group here. So if he was there, and trying to show you ET is real, still, means there are things going on you don't remember.

Defining who you are as Love and ridding the fear, extending compassion is a big step, and its usually one that starts to close the door on anything negative being allowed.

The odd part on ET is they don't usually show themselves solid state out of the blue like that, as its very hard on the human psyche and do it gradually.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Cool dream

Id love to know this.....WHY do they only appear to people that believe we have been visited?? Why have I never encountered an alien???

Seems fairly obvious this was a dream, or an hallucination (due to being sleepy).

If 7ft blue aliens were a common occurrence im sure we would hear about it far more often....even by non believers.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

You have hit on a really big issue without seeing the perspective I mean.

Why it happens to those who already believe or are close, ie, they're seeking and seeing through the world?

Lets use a metaphor, you're in a classroom, and the professor seems to help some students more than others, with some extra assignments and work, why? He's a good professor and isn't making a mistake, so why? Are those students asking more questions, seeing through the traps around them more? Are they putting more work in?

The teacher cannot hand out answers to those not seeking, on the test.

Earth is a testing ground. Its also a matrix realm. I could link quite a few articles on holography, dna holography even, but you can also look them up.

In other words, they don't show up to prove to you they exist, unless you are already seeking and sending out prayers, meditations on behalf of the world, equality, to save the billions living in abject poverty and to end the wars, slavery, homelessness. Abuse of nature, dolpins and whales! Basically you can't be handed the answers yet, not unless the world grows such awareness and asks in large numbers for help.

Unless you put your toe or foot on the platform, they can't give you more answers.

There are always people who since childhood examined everything they were told and thought deeply on issues. Realizing it was a responsibility to do so in a world where so many were suffering. That it was up to us to wake up and end this. I've known that since childhood.

Put some work in and then look up a lot more.
edit on 5-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Since I had an experience that is somewhat similar to yours, I would assume that you had a "Lucid Dream". I could be wrong (maybe vampires do exist) but I could also be right.

Perhaps you missed my previous post where I asked you a question and never got an answer. Here.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Good metaphor and i understand what you are saying but i believe all of these stories can be explained through known phenomena.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
IIRC Whitley Strieber saw blue 'ET's' at one point. However, they were short, squat, stocky sorts of creatures. I don't think they had long arms.

I still believe that Guy Malone has the best understanding . . . along with Jacque Vallee . . . of such critters . . .

www.alienresistance.org...

imho, one does best by telling them to get lost and never return. Of course, one needs the clout to do so effectively.

Guy outlines how to do that.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light soul
reply to post by StratosFear

It didn't give off any evil energy, but i was in fear.

Waking up to something like that standing next to your bed in your house. It scared the living daylights out of me.

Never been so afraid in my life to be honest.

Thats why it left.

You need to let go of all fear.

Let the fear in. Surrender. If you fight it you cannot proceed. Surrender to it.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The bandit 795 has just created a thread with a link to a free ebook on astral projection, lucid dreaming and stuff.

Here's the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
How did you know it was a male? You asked?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I believe you, thanks for sharing your story

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I can suffer from sleep paralysis and I can tell you there is no way you can even utter a single word it's just grunts and moans nothing will come out of your mouth I know I've tried to scream so that I can be awakened it's not a nice experience at all, I think it's either an alien or from the spirit world either way it was not going to harm him sleep well don't worry too much have a chat next time.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I have tried to contact the Universe and what I saw/sensed where heads just like the Easter Island ones! I even thought about starting a thread about it! They are very dense and quite, but powerfull (the spirits, Universe or whatver I saw).

So what are these exactly??

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

The annanuki were very tall. A collective of human, grey and reptilian or other types, felines too. I have a feeling that this may be what is called the gatekeepers of this realm, or this area. We're in a negative area here on earth.

4D, just one way of describing this, because I don't see D's. But there is a division between the realms that have duality and those that don't the higher ones. So our realm and slightly higher. This has many constructs, hive type constructs and other groupings, as if holograms within the big hologram or under certain groups, demiurges.
Some of the worlds are said to positive.

Can we communicate with our Higher Self, or those from Beyond this duality is the question.

These are just thoughts, not altogether sure what it is you contacted, just exploring ideas.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken - I know the first picture that you posted - Is a Long Ear statue from Easter Island. But can you please tell me about the history and location of the second picture, with the car and bust in the photo; for I have never seen it before.

Thanks,

Erno86

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wow. 2 very interesting points I would like to make in regards to your post.

1) I have narcolepsy, a symptom of which is hypnagogic hallucinations. You are awake, but your brain starts dreaming while your eyes are open. I once remember watching my roommate walk in my room, and just stand and stare at me. I waited to see if he's say anything, but he never did. Finally I sat up and as I did, he disappeared. I even had one where a dog came in my room, then stood up on its hind-legs and walked around until it too disappeared. This could have been a hypnagogic hallucinations EXCEPT...

2) Back when I was 21, I had, what I still refer to as, a "philosophical freakout." I became terrified of existence and how complex it was and how little we knew about anything. During this phase, I had a crazy lucid dream where I left my body, looked back at it, and then was pulled out of my house and up into the sky. It got sooooo cold, but then I am all the sudden sitting at a table where there are others. I can't see them, but I know they are there. An instructor tells us we can change anything about our realities that we want. She hands out black paper and tells us to change it to white paper. She says we have the power to do so. I try, I fail. She tells me I'm having what I would call a "dream." I say, "No, if i'm having a dream that means this is all in my braIn and I AM you and I created all this." She says, "Well, it is what YOU'D CALL a dream, but in reality...I (she) created YOU (me)." Then, this is where it's interesting, I look at her for the first time, right before I wake up. SHE HAS BLUE SKIN AND ORANGE HAIR. She was tall and SUPER thin. Like a big skeleton. Never, until now, have I heard anyone describe a blue being with orange hair. VERY INTERESTING!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join