It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a visitor the other night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hey everyone

I have been on ATS for a while now, long time lurker but have also thrown up a few posts in the past about Quakes happening in New Zealand etc cause that's where I'm from and recently we had the big Quakes hit Christchurch that caused a lot of destruction. I also have an interest in many other subjects on ATS.

Before I start off with my story, let me say this. In no way is this a hoax. I understand that some people may point the finger and laugh straight away or be very skeptical so that's fine cause everyone is entitled to their opinion and its obviously your choice if you want to believe anything i am saying or not.

The only reason I am sharing this story on here is in an attempt to possibly reach out to other people that may have had this same experience with this being or heard about something similar.

I have done a bit of a web search and can't find any other story with a similar being of this kind that someone else has experienced. Maybe i need to dig deeper.

Apart from my drawings and the photos i will share later in this post to accompany the story, there is no way i can prove what happened.

All I can say is that i swear on my life that this is what i saw, i am telling the truth and I wouldn't waste my time coming up with some bull# story just to try and fool a handful of people on ATS. Whether or not this was a dream or not is also another matter. I am 90% sure I was awake but there is also a possibility i was dreaming but I don't think I was.

Let me also say that i was not on any medication, alcohol or drugs at the time or the weeks prior, I was clear headed and i don't have any mental disorders that i am aware of.

Anyway, here is the story of what i experienced and thank you for your time on reading this. Your feedback would be appreciated but please try to keep it positive and constructive.

On 4.11.2011 at about 4am in the morning I was having a full on dream which had a lot of my friends in it and we were in our neighbourhood. Within my dream I knew I was about to wake up (this happens to me sometimes) and then I woke up.

I was lying down on my stomach with my face looking to the right in the direction of my wardrobe. Just about every time i wake up in the middle of the night I get a scare because of the way I hang my jacket on my wardrobe door and the display pillows that I put on my side dresser at night. While my eyes are adjusting it can look like someones standing there next to my bed and i get a fright and then I quickly realise that its just my jacket and pillows again. After the last few months i have gotten used to this so it doesn't really faze me much anymore.

So, I wake up out of my dream and look with my right eye across to my wardrobe. I can't see out of my left eye cause it is face down in the pillow. I see what i think is someone standing next to my bed but shrug it off as the jacket/pillows etc and close my eye again. I then realise that i couldn't see the bottom part of the white closet door so it couldn't just be my jacket and quickly open my eye again. Someone was standing right next to my bed!

Instantly I thought to myself that it was a burglar or intruder and that being so close to me they would have seen my eye open to see them and thought they might hit me or do something so before this could happen i said "What do you want".

As i said this i slowly started to raise my head and look up. I got no response from what was standing there. When this happened i could see two very long large arms drawn downwards and resting on my bed. As i continued to look up i realised this thing i was looking at was huge and as my eyes focused i could see it was dark blue in colour.

There is a street lamp outside our room to the right which lights up the outside street and gives our room just enough light through the blinds so it is not completely dark and so when you wake up in the night you can see quite well.

As i raised my head even more i saw its face. It was unlike anything i have ever seen before on earth or in any movie. It had a very strong structured face, it was male, it was dark blue in colour with orange/brownie hair slicked back and golden yellowy brownie eyes with an effect that i have never seen before in my life. This was not human. It looked like it could be about 45 years of age in human years but it didn't have one wrinkle, crease or blemish on its face.

It showed no emotion on its face when i looked at it and it kind of looked at me back but was also kind of looking straight forward.

This is what it looked like as best as I could draw it but this still doesn't do it justice by any means.

As I saw its face I froze. I don't know if I froze with fear or if it froze me through some sort of special power but I couldn't move and it took a real effort to get the words out but when i finally did, I said "Oh my god". When I said this the thing instantly disappeared in front of my eyes and i was left looking at my jacket hanging there which was previously being blocked out by the thing standing there.

This whole thing from waking up from my dream, seeing this being and then it disappearing all happened within the space of 10 - 15 seconds.

As soon as it disappeared i unfroze, raised up even more, kept looking at the jacket and then swiveled my head to the left and looked over at my Wife who had woken up to me saying "Oh my god". Apparently I was in shock saying, "I looked into its eyes", "I saw it", "I could see its eyes", "Oh my God" and things like that.

I then got out of bed, fully in shock, shaking and checked the house to see if we had any doors or windows open. Its almost impossible to break into our house though as we have two safety doors, part of the house is up in a high dwelling and have locks on all our windows.

When I got back to our room, I looked for evidence that it was there, funny enough I was looking for blue stains in my room cause this thing was so blue. I then remembered it had its very long arms drawn down resting on my bed. This thing could do this standing up. Its arms were longer than human arms.

I found these imprints on my bed which i took photos of. I can't be certain that these were from the being but they could be or they could just have been from the way the bed was. They are the two spaced apart round things.

After that I spoke with my wife a bit more, told her what happened and she kept trying to calm me down. She didn't see anything but heard me say "Oh my God" and that was about it.

I have had lots of bad dreams before and can easily shrug them off as I am strong minded and can tell myself, don't worry, it was just a bad dream.

But when this happened, I knew i was awake, I knew it was real. I was in trauma for an entire day afterwards, been on edge since and woke up 6 times last night.

I don't get that from a bad dream. My body was also so exhausted afterwards too.

I measured it to be 6.8 in height and 2.5 wide next to my Wardrobe door. It also had no muscle features on its body.

Anyway, thanks again for your time on reading my story. Feel free to ask any questions if you want more details.

P.S - And NO this was not an Avatar or Beast off Xmen.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Your tale was "out of this world."

Seriously though, this story gave me the heebie jeebies for some odd reason.
Now I'll be looking over my shoulder til I forget about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The ailen you are describing looks like one of the alledged ailens that landed at Hollaman Airforce base in the late 1950s/early 60s. Although i dont recall reading they were blue in colour. However the "blues" are again reported to be one of the many ailen species that have or are visiting Earth. These are my initial thoughts anyway on this.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Light soul

Did you feel threatened by it at all? Is that why you said "Visitor"?

I have a story similar that happened to me when i was young, ppl will tell you al sorts of things to justify it in their minds but only you know what happened for sure. Heres mine if interested, i kind of regret posting it but whatever. It is what it is.

My story 1989

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Yeah, I read about the Blues, think they are connected to the Hopi Indians or something. Are those the ones your talking about? Only problem with that is that they are described as small in stature and a pale blue colour. This thing was huge, dark blue and unlike any Alien picture or anything I have ever seen.

Its either an Alien or my Dad said it could be a guardian Angel. Who knows...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You could have a Ghost to deal with although the face in the sheet thing is most likely the Human Brains ability to MATRIX anything that resembles a face since we are all wired to be like this.

For anyone who doubts HAUNTINGS....just remember that in the U.S.....it is a LAW that Realtors DISCLOSE any information of incidents involving any Hauntings, Spiritual Activity or any eye witness accounts of any person...for as long as the home has been in existance....to any prospective buyer.

Spiritual activity has been theorized to increase in occurance during any major tectonic plate shifts supposedly....just as audio or video can be recorded on magnetic materials....certain materials seem to have the ability to either RECORD or allow IMPRINTS of EVENTS.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

It didn't give off any evil energy, but i was in fear.

Waking up to something like that standing next to your bed in your house. It scared the living daylights out of me.

Never been so afraid in my life to be honest.

Why do you regret sharing your story?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by Light soul

To quote you: "whether or not this was a dream or not is another matter". So, it's possible that the visitor you saw was just a dream? & in your dream, you were dreaming of partying with friends?? I try to be open-minded though..How clear & vivid was the outline & features of his face?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
You could have a Ghost to deal with although the face in the sheet thing is most likely the Human Brains ability to MATRIX anything that resembles a face since we are all wired to be like this.

For anyone who doubts HAUNTINGS....just remember that in the U.S.....it is a LAW that Realtors DISCLOSE any information of incidents involving any Hauntings, Spiritual Activity or any eye witness accounts of any person...for as long as the home has been in existance....to any prospective buyer.

Spiritual activity has been theorized to increase in occurance during any major tectonic plate shifts supposedly....just as audio or video can be recorded on magnetic materials....certain materials seem to have the ability to either RECORD or allow IMPRINTS of EVENTS.

Split Infinity

Believe it or not I have actually seen a Ghost before. Many years ago and there was also another witness with me at the time. Seen the same Ghost twice! This was no Ghost though. Even though I didn't touch it, this was so solid, standing right next to me. 1 and a half feet away from my head. The colours of it were so powerful. The look of it blew my mind away. Never seen anything like it. Nothing in the movies even comes close. We don't have these kind of colours on earth. The hair was different to the hair we have also.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What you describe sounds like an Andromedan, The Hopi Indians talk of the Blue skinned Star Warriors, You might be an individual of interest to them perhaps you should meditate and try to get in contact with this being as the Andromedans are quite benevolent and pose you no harm.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Drolkrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Must say, it gave me the creeps as well reading through this.

Have a few questions, did it feel like an out of body experience? any symbols/ patterns on the body? was the 'skin' blue itself i.e. no clothing
edit on 4-11-2011 by coldhand because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Of course there was fear of the unknown but could you feel it wanted to harm you?

I shared my story at the time because it started bothering me and i wanted to tell someone, then when i did i didnt feel any better.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Reply to post by Light soul

To quote you: "whether or not this was a dream or not is another matter". So, it's possible that the visitor you saw was just a dream? & in your dream, you were dreaming of partying with friends?? I try to be open-minded though..How clear & vivid was the outline & features of his face?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I am 90 - 95% sure this wasn't a dream. The features on his face were unbelievably clear and vivid and I got a very good look at it. From my siting, that is what i remember the most was from its Face. Especially its eyes, hair, nose and lips. I was looking up at it. The light coming in from outside gave me a clear look at it. Really blew me away.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear

Of course there was fear of the unknown but could you feel it wanted to harm you?

I shared my story at the time because it started bothering me and i wanted to tell someone, then when i did i didnt feel any better.

It didn't feel like it wanted to harm me.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldhand
Must say, it gave me the creeps as well reading through this.

One question though, did it feel like an out of body experience? Hard to tell especially half asleep and half awake.

Nope, it didn't feel like an out of body experience at all. This was so real but i still can't comprehend what actually happened. I have gone over this thousands of times in my head and have also laid back down on my bed and re acted it out again a hundred times over.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Interesting event..

Your drawing looks familiar. Did the visitor look like this?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That's seriously spooky. A 7 foot tall blue guy with yellow eyes and orange hair. I've seen so much crazyness, that I typically take folks on their word when it comes to alien encounters.

There's clearly something overly fishy going on, with ufo sightings and blue aliens that appear and disappear combined with impending attacks on Iran and you name it. It all smells way too fishy.

And furthermore, if that was the dude, then I definitely don't want to see their honeys. Especially if they can "freeze" you on the fly. There's no friggin way.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Good, you`ll be fine

Now its just going to bug the crap out of you the rest of your life because you want to know what it is, what it wanted etc, and it might not ever come back.

But now you KNOW there is definatly something else out there instead of just having to believe like me. I guess i take a little comfort in that. Keep us updated if something else happens.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

LS....I wouldn't worry or be afraid of the GHOST....it's the LIVING that create problems!

Some people believe in Ghosts....some do not. I am not religious but I have seen some things...by way of my job...that will make a person question EVERYTHING that they have ever believed or built their concept of the Universe upon.

Don't be afraid if it is a Ghost...it was just a person like me or you....either in a state of limbo or simply a RECORDING of an action that replays every so often.

If what is effecting you is of a LIVING nature. There are ways to handle or discourage just about anything alive. The first step to taking control of the problem is to LOOSE YOUR FEAR and identify the problem.

If you find out that it has anything to do with E.T....unless you are prepared to do something drastic....you are pretty much screwed.

Find out what it is....then tell me...I will try to help. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I wish I could dream.

That is a lot of details to notice in such a short time frame.

Only 1 eye adjusting after immediately coming out of a deep sleep, and even closing it again, and then reopening. A room that receives a small amount of light coming from outside, and through the blinds. All of that occurred within 10-15 seconds, and you were able to make out all of those fine details, yet you are leaning more toward the conclusion that you were awake, and not still in dreamland?

[color=EBFAFF]What I am most curious about, is why you would guess an age, and also what was it that caused you to determine that the age was probably 45 years?

First thought that comes to my mind, regarding the age of something that is not human, is thinking about animals. I have been around dogs my entire life, yet if an unfamiliar dog walks up to me, I cannot tell you how old is, and I would not even try. That is an animal that I am very familiar with. If a kangaroo came hopping through my backyard, "I wonder how old he is" would be one of the furthest questions from my mind.

[color=EBFAFF]An interesting story, nonetheless.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join