It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jackson Doctor Conrad Murray Goes to Jury (Jury about to get out in 30 min)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Micheal Jackson Doctor Conrad Murray Goes to Jury (Jury about to get out in 30 min)

www.bbc.co.uk

4 November 2011 Last updated at 14:12 ET Share this pageEmail Print Share this page

138ShareFacebookTwitter.Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray case goes to juryAdvertisementProsecutors ended their case by saying Dr Conrad Murray's care of Jackson had been "bizarre", while the defence said the singer had caused his own death.
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Profile: Dr Conrad Murray
Dr Conrad Murray: Trial timeline
Life in pictures: Michael Jackson
The jury has begun deliberations in the case against the doctor charged over the death of Michael Jackson.

The pa
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well I couldn't find any other topics on this when I did a search but the jury has about half an hour left for deliberation today and they could come out anytime with guilty or non-guilty or they could deliberate for a few more days. Personally I believe that Doctor Conrad Murray should get his doctor's liscense provoked for taking in anaestesia drugs meant for operations to Jackson's house but I personally believe that Jackson killed himself because he took 6 pills of lorazepam and then when Murray left for a second I believe he faked sleep than he administered the propofol to himself causing his own death. Regardless of this I've heard many different rumors of conspiracies not unlike past rappers "Biggie" and "Tupac" talking about the illuminati and the NWO weeks before thier deaths. Apparently Jackson was rumored to be mumbling about people coming out to get him and was constantly scared staying up for days hence not being able to sleep and has made some comments or has been told or seen or talked about things he shouldn't have. But also Jackson was a drug addict so it's an interesting debate. Usually I don't care about celebrities but after some of my friends told me about some of the stuff Jackson was talking about it peaked my interest.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4-11-2011 by Swing80s because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There is more to this than meets the eye.
BTW, Jury went home. Will resume deliverations on Monday.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
that doctor is guilty. they wanted the man dead. there are several videos of Jackson speaking of upcomming events and that there are conspiracies against him. he was freightened. i dont believe all that child molestation crap. the media, tv shows and people all tried to bring him down as a crazy deranged man on drugs so that when he did die they would say it was suicidal... the same month jackson died I lookd at the cover of New York times and saw the doctor wearing a masonic accesory piece on his shirt. immediately i said "he killed him"

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshuaislord
that doctor is guilty. they wanted the man dead. there are several videos of Jackson speaking of upcomming events and that there are conspiracies against him. he was freightened. i dont believe all that child molestation crap. the media, tv shows and people all tried to bring him down as a crazy deranged man on drugs so that when he did die they would say it was suicidal... the same month jackson died I lookd at the cover of New York times and saw the doctor wearing a masonic accesory piece on his shirt. immediately i said "he killed him"

wow, just wow. ok, please supply me the videos of jackson speaking of whatever events you are talking about and the picture of the masonic piece. They should really create a jump to conclusion mat for this site.

and I don't think provoke is the word you are looking for.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshuaislord the same month jackson died I lookd at the cover of New York times and saw the doctor wearing a masonic accesory piece on his shirt. immediately i said "he killed him"

So the masons where involved in his death?

Have any reasoning to back up your ideas on this or are you just spouting drivel?

The more I visit this sight the more I realize that conspiracy theorist will make up just about anything into a conspiracy. Even if they have absolutely no proof what so ever.
edit on 4-11-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I do believe Jackson said something in an interview somewhere about people wanting him dead, but Jackson was also a paranoid man with a drug addiction going back to the 80s .. ( according to his own family ) ..

Not only that but Jackson wasn't completely working with a full deck, I'm not saying he was insane or anything like that but think about it for a minute.. this guy never had a chance to grow up properly, he was thrust into show business from the time he was a child and never got a chance to know any sort of normal life.. He only knew show business which is filled with backstabbers who are only interested in making money off of you .. he had every reason to be paranoid .. Drugs don't work well for paranoid people with any level of instability ..

I loved Micheal's work and I think he had a good heart, I don't buy into the child molestation charges either, I think he was a child in his own right .. he never got to be an "adult" .. in his head he still related to kids, he admired their innocence and honesty .. sadly, he could relate to kids more than adults he didn't trust ...

Ultimately Michael was just in a bad place.. his problem progressed, he isolated himself and I do believe he had a hand in his own death.. I hate to admit that, but that's what I think.. Conrad has a HUGE blame in the situation being unqualified, not having proper equipment, and allowing it to happen in the first place.. but I do think Mike probably gave himself a little extra.. The stress of a come back probably pushed his insomnia too far.. and he dosed up..
edit on 11/4/2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Was Michael Jackson (MJ) really an innocent victim who was betrayed by an evil man?
I don't think so.
I believe...that MJ eventually became physically dependent upon prescription medications. Over time, as his body became tolerant, the dosages increased.
Eventually the medications became stronger until MJ had to hide what he was taking (illegal?).
I believe that MJ and Dr. Murray entered into a partnership--of MJ offering to pay the doctor (a large sum of money) to perform an illegal act....and the doctor agreeing to do it.
I believe that BOTH of them realized that this act would be judged as wrong, illegal and dangerous...because it was.
I believe that.....as sad as it is that MJ is dead...eventually it HAD to end this way. Eventually MJ's body would shut down from the medications it now required (for him to keep functioning).
I believe that MJ knew that what he was doing was dangerous. I believe that Dr. Murray knew it was illegal.
There will be no justice in the end....they both were guilty of participating.....they both lost.
MJ lost his life, and Dr. Murray may have lost his freedom.
I don't believe that either of them have been accurately portrayed...but in the end, everyone wants someone to blame.
jacygirl

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So woopy do they found the doctor guilty of involuntary manslaughter. The great american public and the wealthy Jackson family wanted someone to take the fall and they got their pound of flesh. Michael (OP please note correct spelling) Jackson was a drug addict. There would have been a lot of pressure on the doctor to give him what he wanted. Where was the family in all of this? It must have been a problem that was evident for some time.
This trial was nothing less than a witch hunt. In the UK this guy would probably have just lost his licence to practice - assuming negligence was proved. But no - a celebrity icon has died and someone must pay. Apart from anything else, that doctor is now going to be the target of every gun crazed maverick in the States.
edit on 7-11-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join