It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linkin Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Now how many of you like Linkin Park. I know I like them.Well if you like them, then reply to me.

See Ya

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow all these replys man thats unholy. Look i dont like but if will make you feel better there my fav band. No seriously first album marks out of ten seven good album iv got it but when we talk about there remix album whatever that was called three and meteora havn't got it have heard it four.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i love linken park!!!! theyre great!! im listening to papercut right now!!!

linken park & slipknot are the best bands EVER!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
go listen to ministry and CONFORM lol... at least it isnt new found glory. thank god at least they write their own music and dont sound like girls

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh so it isnt ok to sound like New fond glory and girls but it is ok to dress in sad masks and shout down the mic then and worst of all claim there music to be more complex than people think.

I play guitar i no i could play any Slipknot song with my eyes shut my hand tied behind my back and be deaf and still play there stuff.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ok but I kinda can't understand what you are trying to say in the other stuff. But thats pretty cool that you can play the guitar. I want to play the guitar. You know it would be pretty cool to play your own music like if you had a favorite band and you don't have there CD then you could just play there music. You know it could save money. But you would have to play a lot of music to get your moneys woth.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
No. I'm listening to the new Shangri La album by Mark Knopfler. I was also listening to vertigo by U2 here and there as well. Its a good direction U2 are taking with vertigo. The new Iron Maiden singles aren't bad too and Rammsteins new Reise Reise album just takes up the rest of my time.

--> Therefore in the context of everything Linkin Park aren't worth listening to.
I used to like Linkin Park. Don't any more, it takes a while to realise that everything really is the same.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haloseeker
Ok but I kinda can't understand what you are trying to say in the other stuff. But thats pretty cool that you can play the guitar. I want to play the guitar. You know it would be pretty cool to play your own music like if you had a favorite band and you don't have there CD then you could just play there music. You know it could save money. But you would have to play a lot of music to get your moneys woth.

What other stuff.

If you mean about Slipknot what i am saying is that they think they are better than they are, they think they are complex there not, they think they sing or more to the point shout about deep matters they dont and they think that by dressing like wollies to use a polite term and shout and jump about and talk about how there always with the kids and they respect there fans they can get popular the scarey thing is it worked!

I dont mean to offend any of there fans i just feel quite strongly about this matter i dont mean to come across too strong, maybe i should just shut up

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
No not that slipnot stuff. I'm talking about all that unholy stuff. I don't real understand all that.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What do you mean

that unholy stuff

What unholy stuff?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sorry cant stand em they sound too much like Metallica.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Sorry cant stand em they sound too much like Metallica.

Who sound too much like Metallica linken park (Who dont deserve Cap letters) or sh*iknot who (Also dont deserve Cap letters)

new topics

top topics

join