It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi is a Kosher product.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by B3lz3buth
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

This thread takes the cake as one of the most ridiculous threads on ATS.

Why ?

Sorry dude. I am not usually so bitchy. Had a bad day. I know, it is not an excuse.

Apologies.

You take time to answer pretty well a bunch of questions with good infos, can't be so ridiculous.

And what's better, asking questions or staying a dumba..ss forever ?

I agree. That is why I answer give what knowledge I have.

No one ever stops learning.

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

This is probably the only kosher food (that I know of) that I really enjoy. Supposedly, they only use the "clean" parts of the cattle.

I've heard horror stories of what goes into non-kosher hot dogs.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I hear you! It took me years to eat another hot dog after reading "The Jungle" in High School. The true message of that book was historically lost at the time and all focus was lasered on the meat packing industry. Yikes!

I'll stick with the Hebrew Nationals too!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Watch this video.
theforbiddentruth.net...

Here is a different spin on this topic.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by addygrace

I'm assuming most non-Jews have no idea why certain products (food products and those products not intended for human consumption) bear the Kosher mark.

cor.ca...

For example, the next time you pick up a bottle of Pepsi take a look at the Hebrew COR כָּשֵׁר 33 mark inconspicuously inscribed on the back.

What is "COR" and why the number 33? Why the logo of "K" and the mountain and the pyramid (i.e. the ziggurat, or "Jacob's Ladder")? What on earth is Hebrew/Babylonian doing on North American products?

"Kur-gal/Kor-gal" is Mt. Zion/Sion (aka Mt. (C)Hermon) (Deu 4:48; Psa 133). It is the place of the Fall of Satan and the 33% of the angels that rebelled against God Most High (Book of Enoch Ch.6). The letter "K" is used in the scientific community to represent Potassium; pot-ash; burning ashes. It is also an archaic symbol meaning "sacrifice (to deity)". "Kur/Kor" means Sumer/Babylon; "Great Mountain"; the underworld; home of the dead. Modern Hebrew is Aramaic script, or Babylonian.
Jews identify themselves as "Little Mountain" gematria: 35, the living extension of Mt. Zion. This is because at Kur-gal, Azazel/Semjaza and the sons of God went into the daughters of men creating the Hebrew (master) race (Gen 6:4; Book of Enoch)
Mt. Hermon/Kur-gal is located at 33 degrees latitude by 33 degrees longitude in tribe of Dan as established by the Paris Zero Meridian in 1666. This is why the number 33 is used in conjunction with KOR .כָּשֵׁר
Kur/Kor is is the domain of Enlil after banishment from Dilmun. In cuneiform it is three diamonds, "Mitsu-bishi", which is a 2-dimensional cube, the Kaaba, or symbol of YHWH (cube has 6 faces; 8 corners; 12 edges = 26 the numerical value of Yahweh, god of the Hebrews.

In Hebrew, the characters can be arranged to read: שכר Shakar = mercenary; sell oneself out; Mercury
Kosher is "Halal" in Arabic. Helel ben Shakar: ever hear of that?

Kur/Cor is the prefix used for carnal; carbon; Cerberus; charcoal; curse; karat; Kurios, etc....

Anagram of Kosher (KSR) gematria value 520:
כרש Cyrus King of Babylon "possessor of the furnace"
רכש livestock; goods
שכר to sell oneself, to hire oneself out, mercenary

Anagram of "KOR", gematria value 290:
עכר "calamity", "to incite trouble"
כרע "to subdue"; "to enfeeble"

Kosher products are strictly intended for the consumption of Jews.
Jews will only purchase products (both edible and not) with the Kosher mark.
Products not bearing the mark are POISON.

If you are not consuming Kosher products, you are being infected with toxins.
This is a silent program of rapid global depopulation.

Pepsi is "the choice of the New Generation" for a reason.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

Wikipedia:

The Septuagint renders the name "Lucifer" in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[7][8] (heōsphoros),[9][10][11] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[12] Kaufmann Kohler says that the Greek Septuagint translation is "Phosphoros".[3]

Funny how the world works: "Kaufmann Kohler", (Jewish; initials K.K.) K= potash/burnt sacrifice; this name literally means, "Merchant of Hot Coals". Phosphoric acid is a main ingredient of Pepsi; the name of Lucifer is "Phosporos". Of the Kosher marks, one of the most common logos is a star with a "K" in the center...

Kor is gematria value 290: הדדעזר "Hadad is Help" also 290. According to Wikipedia regarding Kur/Kor (Mt. Zion/Mt. Chermon) and Hadad (a.k.a. Jove/YHWH/Set/Zeus):

...the angels under Semjaza who took an oath together, bound by a curse in order to take wives in the Book of Enoch (1 Enoch 6:6). Hermon was said to have become known as "the mountain of oath" by Charles Simon Clermont-Ganneau. The name of God was supposed to be a Hellenized version of Baʿal or Hadad.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Could you imagine if baptists added a tax on most food at stores,- that everyone had to pay? A preacher stands over the product and prays, so then it becomes 'acceptable'. lol
And it doesn't matter if you're catholic, jewish, or any of the other many religions, all that matters is that you will be forced to pay this baptist tax.

I first learned about this kosher tax when I was young and couldn't believe that noone even questioned it. My belief is that the kosher tax has got to go, and immediately. Everyone should start filing complaints with the U.S. attorney general's office, and an investigation into who allowed this to happen. This is a money scam, plain & simple. But I guess us cattle should just shut up, not talk about it, and go on with life, right?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
given that it makes no difference whatsoever to the taste, or composition of the food, and has more to do with the way in which products are handled and animals are reared, I have to ask the simple question - why on earth does it matter?

its a non issue.
its not as if anything is altered.

Are you absolutely certain that no tainted, GMO ingredients are used in the cola syrup formula ?

i reason that other 'Pepsi' products use MSG (natural flavoring)...are they Kosher too ...

'Doritos' are loaded with brain tricking chemical that makes one feel hungry until the bag is empty

Cola's and other snack foods are loaded with GMO corn/wheat, etc which are not 'created' by the tribal YHWH
so they are abominations to the food chain....
but that would get in-the-way-of-PROFIT

see: www.pepsico.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3lz3buth
reply to post by neformore

Since im forced to take part of others people faith and law against my will, i think it is an issue.

As others have noted, nobody's forcing you to drink Pepsi. Nor are you being forced to drink Coke, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, or Pabst Blue Ribbon. What you drink is entirely up to you.

Even if you were forced to drink Pepsi, the fact that it's a kosher-certified product doesn't make it a "Jewish" product, or a part of the Jewish religion. It simply means that it meets the requirements placed on food by strict Jewish religious law, which means that practicing Jews can drink it. That kosher certification is no different from the "certified gluten free", "fat free", "sugar free", or "peanut free" labels on products that inform consumers with specific concerns that a given product is acceptable.

In short, relax...the Elders of Zion aren't secretly turning you Jewish through your soda, you aren't getting Jew-cooties from your cola, and you probably won't suddenly develop an urge to shout "Torah! Torah! Torah!" every December 7th.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
On the one hand I am incensed that a religion gets to shake down companies and plant a rabbi in the manufacturing plant for pay to bless or whatever the product being processed. In this case, I suppose the rabbi makes sure the sugar beets or high fructose corn syrup has been humanely killed before going into the crusher and cooker.

But on the other hand I am so suspicious of Jews, the Paula Broadwell Israeli American penetration to the highest level of the CIA a case in point, that this may be a code to Jews to drink Pepsi because the other cola has the anti goyem stuff in it.

I could never understand why Jews insist mass market food be kosher for everyone when in reality the Jews could just have their own private label brands owned by their people. But I can understand why the large corporations do this kosher thing. The fiat money Jewish banks put up the fiat money for Jews to buy these companies and control them. And if they do not own a company that does not cave in to the kosher rabbi shakedown the knee jerk evangelicals will join with the two percent to boycott the hapless company trying to avoid an extra bureaucratic expense.

And a sudden thought. Ate the two percent holding the budget hostage the same two percent as the Jews?,

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join