Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Pepsi is a Kosher product.

page: 1
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   


COR is the kosher certification trademark used by the Kashruth Council of Canada, the largest kosher certification agency in Canada. COR has been servicing the Canadian food industry for over 65 years and now certifies over 45,000 products at over 1000 facilities across Canada and around the world.




COR employs a team of talented inspectors and rabbinic coordinators who are experts in the intricacies of modern food production as well as the specifics of Jewish law. The COR inspectors and rabbinic coordinators work in conjunction with food manufacturers and food service establishments to ensure that food which is COR certified complies with the highest kosher dietary standards.



Look on the can, you will see a big COR logo wich is kosher certification trademark used by the Kashruth Council of Canada. You can also only see the " TWJ" sign.

There is also a 33, someone know what it mean ?



COR Homepage

The thing i have with that is im FORCED to eat and drink Kosher products. I am not jew and i don't care about their religion, no racism here, only a CHOICE issue.

Did i force others to drink or eat something Benited by a catholic priest ?

Did i force others to take part of ANY believes or faith i have ? A big NO so why they have the right to do this ?

To those who tell me " just stop drinking Pespi " there is more than 45 000 products, can i stop to eat or drink those too ? what im gonna eat ?

Im FORCED to take part of others peoples faith and religion and i don't like that at all

.
edit on 4/11/2011 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)



+6 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
given that it makes no difference whatsoever to the taste, or composition of the food, and has more to do with the way in which products are handled and animals are reared, I have to ask the simple question - why on earth does it matter?

its a non issue. its not as if anything is altered.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore
 


Since im forced to take part of others people faith and law against my will, i think it is an issue.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3lz3buth
reply to post by neformore
 


Since im forced to take part of others people faith and law against my will, i think it is an issue.



Agreed on that point, but you mention 45,000 foods certified kosher, but I wonder how many foods are NOT kosher? Probably plenty. So you aren't exactly FORCED.

However I can definitely see where you are coming from, but the simple truth is, there are lots of Jewish people and that means there is a lot of money to be made off of them. If the only things they eat and drink must be kosher, then many companies will want a piece of that pie. I think it's less a conspiracy and more about wringing every dime out of every demographic possible.

If Catholics had a similar thing to kosher then I think you'd see similar products.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore
 


I have to agree with you there. It just means the food is parve, or ok to consume for people who are Jewish.

For somebody to even notice this sort of thing, who isn't Jewish baffles me.

Switch to Coke if it bothers you that much!



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
PEPSI - PAY EVERY PENNY SUPPORT ISRAEL
Ever hear that? I read it years back somewhere if I happen to find it again I'll post it up here.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Nobody forces you to drink that stuff. It's your choice to do it. You choose to ignore the alternatives and then you say you have no choice.

There is no such sign on anything I eat.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by supine
 




For somebody to even notice this sort of thing, who isn't Jewish baffles me.


That's ATS. look further, dig ,ask questions, be informed...



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So are you complaining because it has the label on it? So what? Pepsi is just letting themselves be accepted by Jewish people as well as everyone else. They're not forcing you to pray from the Torah before you consume or anything. I can see if they had a gigantic Crucifix on it that you could complain but this is just kind of ridiculous...



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth
 


You are not forced at the barrel of a gun to buy a Pepsi product. You have the CHOICE to buy their product. If you dont want a kosher product, then do research and find a cola producer that does not make one.

If it really matters that much...

People need to stop getting upset over stuff like this.

ETA: I find it funny this is under General Conspiracies. Where is the conspiracy? Are the shape shifting alien zionists trying to convert/poison us with their "holy" food and drink.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Openeye because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3lz3buth
reply to post by supine
 




For somebody to even notice this sort of thing, who isn't Jewish baffles me.


That's ATS. look further, dig ,ask questions, be informed...


Why don't you call Pepsi for us all then, and get an official explanation? Unless a Pepsi representative peruses ATS, I don't think you will get the information you seek. Perhaps you can go around your neighborhood with a petition and have all the people who object to Pepsi being a parve product sign it, asking for a non parve alternative from Pepsi?

You will get a lot of stars and flags though, for your cleverly veiled anti-semetic thread.

This is all it is, and you darn well know it!
edit on 4-11-2011 by supine because: clarify



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by supine
 




anti-semetic thread.


i knew it was coming... like i said there is no racism here, just somebody upset about the way of things.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by B3lz3buth
reply to post by supine
 




anti-semetic thread.


i knew it was coming... like i said there is no racism here, just somebody upset about the way of things.


Gee, really? Guess what, being anti-semetic has nothing to do with being racist. Jews come in all different shapes and sizes, and colors, too!



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
given that it makes no difference whatsoever to the taste, or composition of the food, and has more to do with the way in which products are handled and animals are reared, I have to ask the simple question - why on earth does it matter?

its a non issue. its not as if anything is altered.


Nef...
They ritually slaughtered those high fructose corn syrups???!!!! IM BOYCOTTING ALL PEPSI PRODUCTS! MURDERERS!!


JOOooooOOOOoooOS!!! Theyere everywhere kosherizing our products!



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This complaint is stupid. It's like complaining about being forced to be vegetarian just because the pizza you bought has a little green v on the label.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth
 


ok you have the right to complain , but have you ever asked your self what is kosher ? we muslims also call it halal food which comply with our islamic laws , and its the same as the jewish standards , and in this case i believe it means that the pepsi does not contain alcohol or swine extracts just like that , i dont think or believe that they want to convert you , so cheer up my friend dont let the word get you angry for nothing just try it and see if the taste has changed then go for another product like the other posters said.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth
 

If it bothers you that much, put some pork in your Pepsi and bless it in the name of Ba'al. I hear that un-kosherizes food and drink instantly.



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
reply to post by B3lz3buth
 


ok you have the right to complain , but have you ever asked your self what is kosher ? we muslims also call it halal food which comply with our islamic laws , and its the same as the jewish standards , and in this case i believe it means that the pepsi does not contain alcohol or swine extracts just like that , i dont think or believe that they want to convert you , so cheer up my friend dont let the word get you angry for nothing just try it and see if the taste has changed then go for another product like the other posters said.


Thanks for your input here. I am a Christian, but I follow an old testament diet. Forever and a day people wonder why I object to ham being served at Christmas. People say, what's wrong with you, are you Jewish, like that is a bad thing? It's quite offensive to me, and I am not even Jewish!

Jesus came here to enforce the laws set in place, and what foods to consume was part of that!



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I agree with the OP.

These foods, and even Halal foods we're being forced into more and more, are getting more prevalent.

I am sure should I make a product and bung a label on it statint "100% dirty western person OK!" Id get as far as the first day with MY freedom before some group lobbied me to hell.

We are the scum you know, unless we bend over and stand up for the swines....

Yes we are..



posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

I am sure should I make a product and bung a label on it statint "100% dirty western person OK!" Id get as far as the first day with MY freedom before some group lobbied me to hell.


And, so how many foods do you think with a label like that even a westerner would buy?

These foods are not being forced on you at all. This is also nothing new. I am in my 50's and I can remember eating foods that were stamped as kosher while I was a young child.

Now, who can resist a Clausen pickle?






top topics



 
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join