It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids give letter to homeowner who didn’t hand out Halloween candy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2011

Am I the only one who thinks this is cute? If this was truly the kids idea than I say how genius! I just like the proactiveness of it all.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I'm not surprised at all by this.

Kids these days seem to think the world owes them something.

Yes they do.

Along with Christmas and birthdays, Halloween teaches kids that the world owes them something.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
We stopped handing out Halloween candy when the "kids" became teenagers....I know people younger than me who didn't stop until they were 16/17.....

Ouch, the last time i went out and tried to trick r treat I was like 12-13. Of course during teen years you dress up and hang out at grave yards and parties in the woods and stuff for fun(and get justice hehe). But trick r treating is for little kid's..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
to me it just oozes right wing propaganda news and mindset to get the nut jobs angry with today's youth who may have a sense of entitlement and wish to express themselves in a non violent way......to me dire consequences would be a flaming bag of poo or some rotten eggs not a well written(especially for some young kids) polite letter...if you read some of the comments left on the yahoo article you will see some dark hatred and aggressive opinions it has inspired in some people against today's youth

I would be happy if my 4 year old could write a letter using terms such as "rectify" as well as being aware that you can buy things for less after the marketing buzz is over...I believe if my kids felt so strongly about something and had to express themselves in a non violent way I would support them...the last thing we need is another generation who does not express themselves when they think something is wrong... besides the whole story looks totally fabricated to me

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think this falls under the "trick" part of "trick or treat" ... no problem with this at all. Lighten up people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join