It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks To the West, The Al-Qaeda Flag Is Now Flying High And Proud Over Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
www.blacklistednews.com...
Original Source:
endoftheamericandream.com...

The Al-Qaeda flag has been flying high over Libya and the governments of the western world that helped remove Gaddafi from power don’t seem to mind at all. The flag, which contains the phrase “there is no God but Allah” with a full moon underneath, has been photographed flying beside the new national flag of Libya at the courthouse in Benghazi.

How does this make any sense whatsoever? For a decade and more, we have been sacrificing sons and daughters, spending money that doesn't even exist and for what? To turn around and help them so we don't get our own hands dirty? How hypocritical is that?

Now we have more bodies, more destruction and a free-for-all in Libya to grab as much as possible calling it spoils of war. Yes, war. No other word for it. On top of all this, we are paying for it from our savings, retirements, with inflation and ridiculous new laws created every day in order to fine us in the streets and in our cars because we are all broke!

Another toll being taken is that on our selves. We are tired, discouraged and finally seeing what effects our actions have on people across the World that we didn't think too much of before...Thanks to the internet.

We were told that we had to invade Afghanistan because they were harboring “al-Qaeda” leaders. Check.

We were told that it was necessary for us to stay in Iraq for so long so that “al-Qaeda” would not take over. Check.

But now we have helped al-Qaeda take over Libya and I guess that's ok?

This sums it up completely for me:

I guess it would be hard to explain to the American people why they should be sacrificing their sons and daughters to fight al-Qaeda when we just spent billions of dollars helping them take over Libya.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Amazing, good catch

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I see it as TPTB have got the job done.

It was never about giving democracy a hand or saving the innocent.

Its about ensuring the unrest rumbles on. All the time they, the armed to the teeth citizens are killing each other they do not notice the west 'protecting the oil fields for them.'

The picture of Camerons fat piggy face smirking as he announced victory and oil deals told it all.

Turning a blind eye to the carnage that is and has followed shows the lie.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

old news is old

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I agree.

The west should have never created Al-CIAd.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I posted about this in the middle east section and also i am surprised CNN isnt reporting on this, this was first reported on CNN ireport in the first place.

join