It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura, angered by 'Fascist States of America,' is 'thinking about' run for president

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
i swear i read a news scroll on CNN: that Jessee Ventura will be applying for Mexican citizenship...
after his court case about the TSA grope/patdown was thrown out

how could he run for Pres. then...being a dual citizen perhaps ??

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I think Jesse Ventura's No Bullsh@t attitude is exactly what we need, then he can tell all the greedy, Non-patriotic, selling of America type individuals to F$ck Off. I'd vote for him just because he doesnt take it up the ass like all the rest of the politicians, He's got balls, but of course the MSM would portray him as a radical, and convince the rest of America that he's no good, and to stay the course, " meaning keep selling off america, and giving our wealth, to the wealthy, while the rest of us, fight just to keep our houses, and food on the table. im sick of this, we need someone who doesnt take sh@t from anyone. If only people didnt buy into the main stream media bull, and actually put some Real thought into what the canidates are actually saying, Its all lies

The MSM would be correct in portraying Jesse is a radical, he is, but that is exactly what we need in the office. RP is considered a radical nowadays too, even though he is saying the same things he has said for 30 years and was not radical then.

What we need in high political office is a little honesty and a lot of buttkicking. We would see that from both of these men.

Skimming over the thread, the word "radical" caught my eye in your post.

It immediately occurred to me that if our current government is not "radical", then I don't have a grasp of the definition of the word. I guess a bad "radical" is one who fights for the rights of the people, whereas a good "radical" is one who fights to make sure the people's rights are suppressed while giving corporations billions of taxpayers dollars. After reading this several times I have come to the conclusion that my assessment is accurate...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I would say he's just looking for publicity, not even thinking about a run.

He enjoys being in the media.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Here's a press conference over that:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I believe Jesse is authentic in what he stands for and would try to root out the corruption.

My only hesitation though is in what happened at the Capital Hill in St Paul.
He was interviewed by 25 or so FBI agents in the basement of Capital whom were wondering where he came from. They did not see him coming.

Likewise, if he became president, the enablers and power mongers would sit him down and roll the tape on how it has been and how it is going to be. Then over night, his hair would turn ...even more grey like all presidents and that would be the end of that.

There are too many powerful people entrenched in our government for there to ever be any real change.

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
OK...So, Jesse gets elected president...

Can you imagine being the NWO guy who has to go tell Jesse Ventura that he has no power and they will be giving him his cues from here on out? lol...

Do you suppose JV would beat the crap out of him, or maybe drag him in front of a camera to expose him?

Or, take their threat to kill everybody he loves seriously and not do a thing, like every other president?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Originally posted by DieBravely
Jesse Ventura is just another part of the charade.

Why do people have such a difficult time seeing this? He's bought and paid for just like the rest. He knows his role and he plays it. Just as in pro wrestling, when the lights are on and the people are watching, they act like hated enemies, yelling and arguing and carrying on, but when the lights go off and the people go home, they relax and drink a few beers together and laugh at the marks who bought the act.

Nope, sorry you are wrong. Jesse was an excellent Governor. He was just like he appears, a no BS kind of guy who had the best interests of the people at heart. The first thing he did as MN Gov, was put 400 bucks in my pocket.

If he were to run for President,
He would have my vote hands down.

Yep.
400 bucks for me as well.
He was running a budget surplus and also lived in Maple Grove rather than the gov mansion.
He also was responsible for getting the Hiawatha Line up and running.

Unlike the all show and no substance politicans that no how to dazzle people, he lays it on the line and tells what he thinks.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz
Skimming over the thread, the word "radical" caught my eye in your post.

It immediately occurred to me that if our current government is not "radical", then I don't have a grasp of the definition of the word. I guess a bad "radical" is one who fights for the rights of the people, whereas a good "radical" is one who fights to make sure the people's rights are suppressed while giving corporations billions of taxpayers dollars. After reading this several times I have come to the conclusion that my assessment is accurate...

I understand where you are coming from, but my point is that the majority of those in power now are not "radical", they are invested in maintaining the status quo, not in making the sweeping changes that are required to try to give our country back to its citizens. Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura both fit the definition of radical better than any one else that is or may run for President/Vice President.

Radical
noun
10.a person who advocates fundamental political, economic, and social reforms by direct and often uncompromising methods.

Source

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely
Jesse Ventura is just another part of the charade.

Why do people have such a difficult time seeing this? He's bought and paid for just like the rest. He knows his role and he plays it. Just as in pro wrestling, when the lights are on and the people are watching, they act like hated enemies, yelling and arguing and carrying on, but when the lights go off and the people go home, they relax and drink a few beers together and laugh at the marks who bought the act.

I get you on that, indeed.. it's increasingly difficult to trust any TV personality, Paul.. Ventura, Alex Jones et al.

The oligarchs know many people can be pacified as long as they see/hear someone "influential" articulating their rage... offering the false hope said public rage articulations will wake up others to their perception of reality... and lead to something being done to correct the madness.

Maybe the reason these guys are on TV at all.. is to bark dog whistle pacification...

One thing is certain, regardless of the many voices of dissent.. not a damn GOP/DNC/NWO thing changes no matter how many tilted media personalities there are.
edit on 6-11-2011 by GovtFlu because: spellering

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

the only way to have a president clear house is have him or her elected with no big donations.There is a good chance such a pres would be killed

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
He should run with Ron Paul. How awesome would that be.

But would Ron Paul want him as his running mate? Would we want him as a vice president.... or a CO-President =P Things sure would get interesting, probably for the better.

edit on 4-11-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

That's just crazy enough to work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join