It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura, angered by 'Fascist States of America,' is 'thinking about' run for president

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Jesse Ventura, angered by 'Fascist States of America,' is 'thinking about' run for president

www.twincities.com

Former Gov. Jesse Ventura assailed what he called the "Fascist States of America" after a federal judge threw out his lawsuit against the government's use of body searches at airport security.

"This is the lockdown of America going on," he told reporters in front of the federal building in St. Paul at noon today. "Our judicial system in our country today is a bunch of cowards."

He posited that the only way he might change things would be to run for president as an Independent.

Is he considering doing that?

"I'm thinking about it," he said, "that's all, though."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.startribune.com

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It sounds like he is genuinely fed up and is echoing a sentiment sweeping the country to a much greater degree than is let on by the MSM. While I'd love to see him run for president I think there are some powerful behind the scene forces that are effectively limiting the powers of the modern American presidency to the point where the president is a mere figure head - a sort of spokesperson for the powers that be.

www.twincities.com

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
He should run with Ron Paul. How awesome would that be.

But would Ron Paul want him as his running mate? Would we want him as a vice president.... or a CO-President =P Things sure would get interesting, probably for the better.

edit on 4-11-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Why would we sully and already dirty pale of bathwtaer by bringing in Jesse Ventura. Polictics is not a circus. No wait... it is! Go Jesse.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
He should run with Ron Paul. How awesome would that be.

But would Ron Paul want him as his running mate? Would we want him as a vice president.... or a CO-President =P Things sure would get interesting, probably for the better.

edit on 4-11-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

Now that is a ticket I'd vote for, in either order. In these crazy times I could get behind a butt kicker like Ventura coupled with a strict Constitutionalist like Dr. Paul. Combined, they form a nice treatment to what ails our nation.

I LOVE IT!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
now, im not american so I can't say yea or nay on the pres. idea, but I get the feeling jesse would be the guy walking into congress asking the right questions, and the people who happened to disappear the times he already did so on his show would no longer be able to do so, and things would get done. of course, it also make me remember presidents that got stuff done and we're replaced to put it nicely..

whatever happens, you guys need someone good.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
He also said it would be impossible for him or any other average Joe to run because of the cost of putting a deposit in all fifty states...

...the system is designed to keep the average person from running.

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura is just another part of the charade.

Why do people have such a difficult time seeing this? He's bought and paid for just like the rest. He knows his role and he plays it. Just as in pro wrestling, when the lights are on and the people are watching, they act like hated enemies, yelling and arguing and carrying on, but when the lights go off and the people go home, they relax and drink a few beers together and laugh at the marks who bought the act.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by QtheQ

Indeed there are some powerful behind the scene forces. It is called Zionist lobby and U.S. Congresswomen and presidential candidate was describing in IRIB chanel 4.

Cynthia McKinney
edit on 4/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think Jesse Ventura's No Bullsh@t attitude is exactly what we need, then he can tell all the greedy, Non-patriotic, selling of America type individuals to F$ck Off. I'd vote for him just because he doesnt take it up the ass like all the rest of the politicians, He's got balls, but of course the MSM would portray him as a radical, and convince the rest of America that he's no good, and to stay the course, " meaning keep selling off america, and giving our wealth, to the wealthy, while the rest of us, fight just to keep our houses, and food on the table. im sick of this, we need someone who doesnt take sh@t from anyone. If only people didnt buy into the main stream media bull, and actually put some Real thought into what the canidates are actually saying, Its all lies

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by QtheQ

It sounds like he is genuinely fed up and is echoing a sentiment sweeping the country to a much greater degree than is let on by the MSM. While I'd love to see him run for president I think there are some powerful behind the scene forces that are effectively limiting the powers of the modern American presidency to the point where the president is a mere figure head - a sort of spokesperson for the powers that be.

www.twincities.com

You mean the NWO aka Satan's puppets , they control jut about the whole world and if your not in the club youare on their list for replacement .

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
read some of the comments here and in those news links you guys posted

i can't believe it..just when i thought this country was making progress.....nothing but losers criticizing ventura

one of the real americans left...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely
Jesse Ventura is just another part of the charade.

Why do people have such a difficult time seeing this? He's bought and paid for just like the rest. He knows his role and he plays it. Just as in pro wrestling, when the lights are on and the people are watching, they act like hated enemies, yelling and arguing and carrying on, but when the lights go off and the people go home, they relax and drink a few beers together and laugh at the marks who bought the act.

Well, I guess it's the nature of the beast here at ATS.

You write and all I read is blah, blah, blah...

"He's bought and paid for". Okay...who bought him, and who is paying for him? Jesse Ventura I mean...him personally.

"He knows his role and he plays it". Okay...what exactly is his role? Who, exactly, is pulling Jesse Ventura's strings? Who is his act benefiting?

Your line of thought seems to be that if someone speaks against the system...he/she is actually part of the system he is speaking out against.

People who agree with the system will not speak out against it, naturally. People who disagree with the system, are actually on the system's payroll, and so should be discounted.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by QtheQ

YES!!!

Jesse Ventura would be one of the best presidents we've ever had. The secrecy within our government would be destroyed. Hell, he would probably start a new investigation into 9/11.

Ventura 2012!!! Whether or not Americans know it, they need you as president.
edit on 4-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ventura as president....I can see it now...State of the Union speeches given at Wrestlemania w/bloody face to boot...cage matches with the likes of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad...scripted outcomes...Who would be the VP, Mick Foley.

Don't get me wrong, I like Ventura...but to say he could win the presidency is being a bit disingenuous ...he is WAYYYYY too fringe for mainstream America....besides, doesn't Ventura live in Mexico now, because America sucks so bad...or something along those lines.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by QtheQ

I agree....and that is why Jesse needs to run.....now....this is our golden opportunity.....he would win in a landslide....unless, the bigwigs rig a reason for martial law....the American people woke up....We have the OWS movement....we need to sweep that sentiment into Washington....If Independents won most elections, we could siphon off the whores and parasites before they have the chance to do even more damage......Jesse Ventura has the personality and the beliefs to actually make this happen....if not now, when???????????

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

mainstream America IS fringe.....get with it!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

don't lose faith, supertripps....read it again in a few hours....the naysayers are few.....and, they probably don't know much about him.....give it time....and pray he runs!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I like Jesse Ventura but I have to wonder if this is all building up hype for his tv show which is set to return very soon? There was an awful long gap between seasons...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
OK...So, Jesse gets elected president...

Can you imagine being the NWO guy who has to go tell Jesse Ventura that he has no power and they will be giving him his cues from here on out? lol...

Do you suppose JV would beat the crap out of him, or maybe drag him in front of a camera to expose him?

Or, take their threat to kill everybody he loves seriously and not do a thing, like every other president?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join