It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just in time for WW3- OBAMA an official Jew now-One of 50 most influential

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So just in time for an isreal-iran-conflict, obama has been named in the 50 most infuential jews! According to the article, every year they name one non jew(last year was chelsea clinton). I just find it so funny considering Obama has claimed to be irish, english, now he can claim jewish. Does this mean HE MUST take isreals side now no matter what

www.theblaze.com...
Sorry Palestine

edit on 4-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

very odd considering hes a Russian Muslim orphan!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Of course this is going to make a connection to Iran-Israel conflict.

Maybe Zionists are going to expect more cooperation from US. I don't know what are they (Zionists) afraid of ? They control whole American political change , but they still are afraid about US cooperation.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It all makes sense now:

I remember Obama refused to visit a Sikh temple and wear the head dress, but will visit the Wailing Wall and wear the required head dress.

A Question of Appearances: Obama Will Bypass Sikh Temple on Visit to India

“To come to golden temple he needs to cover his head,” said Dalmegh Singh, secretary of the committee that runs the temple. “That is our tradition.”

It sure proves he who he is working for.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity

Any required reading on this?

no mate.. not calling you out. I really wanna know where you pulled this up. If there is some credit to it, it kinda leads me on another witch hunt that I'm curious about.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

im not gonna go on the CIA's radar by giving you heads up and leads, this one you'll have to research yourself, sorry for the cold front.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Even if it were true it doesn't matter, Sikhs are not Muslim. It was still a faux pas not to visit the golden temple though, most US presidents who visited India did so.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Obama, Sotero, whatever his name really is, he is not a Christian, a Jew, a Muslim, or anything else. He is a politician, so he may as well be some kind of shape-shifter. Maybe David Icke knows...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

im not gonna go on the CIA's radar by giving you heads up and leads, this one you'll have to research yourself, sorry for the cold front.

Seriously??? LOL CIAs radar?

Man I love this forum and the wonderfully snooty people that plague it!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Even if it were true it doesn't matter, Sikhs are not Muslim. It was still a faux pas not to visit the golden temple though, most US presidents who visited India did so.

It matters for my own purposes. I honestly never heard that before. If it has some merrit, then It would fit into some other thoughts of mine that I pulled together from other sources. The relation is not baseless, at least for me. If it's dribble, then it's dribble. I at least want to know one way or the other. If I'm being blown off from really wanting to know something, then what the hell are we here in the first place?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

From this point, I have to continue that your statement is baseless and should be deleted. You wont even back up your statement. Instead you come off with some BS like the CIA will watch you if you do.

Damn, the people on this site REALLY are paranoid!!!

Screw it... I've finaly lost the last shred of interest in this site. Thanks guys. You can keep the conspiracy BS to yourselves. I simply cant put myself in the same forum as most of these people.... children.

It litteraly pisses me off to bother with these forums today. Once it was a cool place for cool info. Now it's just a bunch of trolls and aholes taking over every damn post/responce in order to get their kicks. Ask them to site, and they bowl over and come up with other idiocy.

why did I ever bother to stick around this far.. Why I even bothered with a responce!

Peace people. ATS ... enjoy the fruits of your labor... Im history! ATS itself is a contradiction to itself, and it's deep seated in much of its forum base as well....

top topics

join