It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recovering Incredimail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Does anyone know much about this software. Let's try to make the explanation quick. Hard drive crashed. New hard drive installed. Incredimail installed on new machine. Pulled the message store and address book folders over. It worked fine. The lady upgraded to a Beta version. Things stopped working. Uninstalled and re-installed a few times. Copied the incredimail folders over only to have a problem pop up, where the program would send and receive, but you could never view the sent or received items.

Re-installing fixes the problems of sending and receiving, but what folders and files do I need to copy over, and what files would I avoid copying over, so I don't perpetuate the problem? It would have been a different story if I could get the old hard drive to boot, but it's failing, that way I would be able to do a normal data transfer. Thanks for any help. The Incredimail forum hasn't provided an answer yet.

Troy

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
One important question, how much space does the email data consume? If it is more than 2gigs then that is the problem. Also, please have this person get AWAY from Incredimail its a joke. I know that there are import and compact tools to get your email out of Incredimail but I believe it costs money.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well, she likes the animations. 1.6 gigabytes of files. I guess I can just use the old hard drive and try to get the files again. That worked the first time.

join