It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent!! Food Stamps to Be Ended Unless Microchipped!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by whatsinaname

Exactly. I do take the Bible seriously, but even if I did not I am smart enough to put 2 and 2 together (5, right?) and know when it is time to say "hey wake up and smell the ignorance". I might not be a wolf, but I am not a sheep either. It is in our DNA to be both ignorant and stubborn so you cannot blame the naysayers. "You're crazy Noah, God never said He's going to flood Earth, God doesn't exist." I wish I could have seen them begging for help when the water rose-oh, well I guess I WILL get to some begging soon enough. I despise naysaying know-it-alls. Thank God there are none of those on ATS....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Reply to post by whatsinaname

Exactly. I do take the Bible seriously, but even if I did not I am smart enough to put 2 and 2 together (5, right?) and know when it is time to say "hey wake up and smell the ignorance". I might not be a wolf, but I am not a sheep either. It is in our DNA to be both ignorant and stubborn so you cannot blame the naysayers. "You're crazy Noah, God never said He's going to flood Earth, God doesn't exist." I wish I could have seen them begging for help when the water rose-oh, well I guess I WILL get to some begging soon enough. I despise naysaying know-it-alls. Thank God there are none of those on ATS....

Yaysaying know-it-alls are not much better. Got any proof that the flood actually happened as described? Trust me if you did not take the bible seriously you would be just as much of a naysayer as the rest.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

The guy in the video is full of it. The following link takes you to the document in which he discusses that the food people want to chip us.

www.fmi.org...

This article says nothing about this. It merely states that they want all food manufacturers to use RFID technologies integrated with store technology to help streamline production for all parties involved. No where does it suggest that they want to get rid of EBT or other food stamp assistance.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Explore a bit..Dont just look at the first page you see..Here is another link...Its called or you can look it up if link doesnt work...Planned Nationwide usage of the biometric information sharing capability fical year 2009-2013.....www.wbur.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So they are saying its to prevent fraud??? I've had ideas on how it would be introduced to us and as suspected,It's going to be brought out for your safety/protection.

www.fns.usda.gov...

But it does not stop there the Grocery Manufactures of America, the Food Marketing Institute, and the National association of chain drug stores are jumping aboard

fmi.org...

Now I know the date says WASHINGTON, DC - February 19, 2004, So it made me wonder how long has this been on the back burner? and when do they plan to bring it about? Hope all of this isn't true but with everything going on in our world, how far fetched is it really?

www.youtube.com...

I researched most of what I could read in this video and indeed found them hidden deep.
edit on 12-12-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
So they are saying its to prevent fraud??? I've had ideas on how it would be introduced to us and as suspected,It's going to be brought out for your safety/protection.

www.fns.usda.gov...

But it does not stop there the Grocery Manufactures of America, the Food Marketing Institute, and the National association of chain drug stores are jumping aboard

fmi.org...

Now I know the date says WASHINGTON, DC - February 19, 2004, So it made me wonder how long has this been on the back burner? and when do they plan to bring it about? Hope all of this isn't true but with everything going on in our world, how far fetched is it really?

www.youtube.com...

I researched most of what I could read in this video and indeed found them hidden deep.
edit on 12-12-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

Amen..its so confusing indeed..Just waiting for it all to take place...It wont be good when it does thats for sure..

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

No doubt about that, they'll have to kill me before they chip me!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Biometrics means identification by way of your physical characteristics. Could be a finger print, the pattern on the iris of your eye, the length of your fingers. At Disney in Florida they had a machine you put your hand in that measured the length of your fingers to make sure you were the same person that activated a non-transferable park hopper pass. That was in 2002.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

My first thought was - pick on the poor the weak and the vulnerable first. This is outrageous. I have just watched Matrix of Evil by Alex Jones and he speaks of government passing legislation at 5am - that is sneaky and deceptive.

This story is sneaky and deceptive - why not address unemployment and help people - that would be something only an honest politician would do.

How about giving the stolen homes back to the working people and stop giving money to the banks - oh that would be to righteous and honourable.

The cabel/illuminati/whatever have got to be stopped - targeting the vulnerable first is something only an evil coward would do. I am appalled and I hope the American people stand up and say no to this outrageous bullying tactic. Selecting those who struggle to eat - those who struggle for fundamental needs such as food - evil that is all this is evil. Luckily evil never wins - unfortunately they do a lot of damage before people realise.

Much Peace...for all the vulnerable people...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by eeks4

Biometrics means identification by way of your physical characteristics. Could be a finger print, the pattern on the iris of your eye, the length of your fingers. At Disney in Florida they had a machine you put your hand in that measured the length of your fingers to make sure you were the same person that activated a non-transferable park hopper pass. That was in 2002.

seems like it makes life a bit easier...just dont want to have this in my body.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by eeks4

seems like it makes life a bit easier...just dont want to have this in my body.

You missed the point. Biometrics measures unique attributes of a persons body. Nothing is being put into the body.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

yes this is true, But is it the beginning of something far worse? Look at the NDAA, SOPA, PIPA, and any other bill passed and they do use the "well its for your protection and security". NO it's to protect their money.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Agreed but biometrics doesn't fit the description of the mark of the beast that the OP is equating them to.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation.

Not really as a Christian, agree with him on his belief in end times. He really gets riled up about the Middle East, but a lot of that is engineered by the same general people who are controlling people like him to make sure it is End times prophecy happening.We have to stop being sheep. The chip is on a card not inserted into your cranium or your hand? so if you lose your card, they give you a new one?
edit on 11-10-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Won't happen.

They will do drug testing for all on welfare LONG before they try anything like this.

As the constitution is now, they couldn't get away with it.

Obama has given him self the power to do what he likes.
have you not seen all the posts?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

They know people that are on Food stamps are desperate, the economy is going down the toilet. and so they won't protest or look into the poisonous directive.wait to the pandemix and Gold all of that crap that the gurus say to stock up on I don't see any of that.

May we make the plea once more? Won't you come to Jesus today?
edit on 11-10-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join