It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im building a time machine, I know where im going, where will YOU go?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
reply to post by Blu82

You know that "Time" is a fabrication of our mind, and moving through a fabrication is impossible, right?
IF, it were possible, i would go back to the time before americans arrived here, i would want to be with the indians, and the more primative cultures, because they were more connected with nature than we are now.

If we are going to play the semantic police, then I should point out "primative" is also a fabrication of "time." But you already knew that.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53
I would do back and punch my 16 year old self in the face. Hug my step-dad and tell him how much I really did love and care about him, and that he needs to see a doctor. I would have warned myself about a certain man who ruined my life, and to never get a credit card.

^^^^^^^^ There!
You've done it!

Now get on with life and be happy.

life can be that simple if you want it to be.

edit on 5-11-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought
Dec. 12 2012.

Then I will come back here to tonight, right now, and report.

Be back in a few

That would be an interesting trip, Im curious as well

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I would go back to see the pyramids get built in ancient egypt. I would love to see if it really was done all by hand or if there was a tech that was used that has been lost for the ages.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

I just saw a show on constructing the pyramids and i ttoo would have to make that one of my destinations, amazing how accurate they were without any "technological" help

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blu82

What really fascinates me about the building of them is the fact that its been said that even with our modern technology we could not today build them as accurate as the ancients built them. That just blows me away.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Actually as of late id like to go back about six months and not get involved with the girl im currently dating.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'd go back in time 43 minutes ago.

This beef stew is way too salty.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Oooh, where to start?

Definitely with Gazrok on the share thing, silly not to!

Well, as a Brit im going back to the height of empire and the Victorian era initially. Quite fancy a gentleman's grand tour

And then im back to AD43 to organise the beach heads and resistance to Plautius and co.

And then to 1066, firstly to persuade Harald Hardrada to join us (in exchange for Scotland) and then to organise more resistance against the Normans.

Job done, i'd have a little skoot around to see if Atlantis was real or allegory.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
I'd go back and convince my mother to abort me !

Voting this for the Hallmark awards uplifting quote of the day

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ive always wanted to go back to the signing of the Declaration of Independence, what a good group of people of to be around and witness what our new country was going through

top topics

<< 1   >>

join