It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wormwood Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The truth of the wormwood prophecy is quite simple to predict, if you understand the way the world is being run, the complex societies and the unexplained forces in our universe and our solar system.
Revelation 8:10 "The third angel sounds his trumpet, and something like a torch fell from the sky to earth: This is a super solar flare! And because of the great devastation on the atmosphere from the asteroid or rock that falls on earth, that the atmosphere shall be week and open for solar bombardments, throughout the world!
By the interruptions caused by the solar flare, it shall disrupt almost all communications, and nuclear stations!" The nuclear stations that supply power to almost all modern civilization, they are mostly all set up near water sources and rivers! Thus the melt down and shut down of these artificial energy sources will pollute, and intoxicate a third of the waters, of the rivers and natural springs! The waters shall be highly radioactive, and many people shall die of drinking from these sources of bitter polluted water!

Wormwood is a Mega Solar Flare, That will strike earth and cause a massive radiation burst all around the planet! Almost all nuclear stations reside near water or near a water supply.
Radio active leakage or waste will also penetrate through the earth's crust, polluting the natural springs of water!
The cause of this devastation is from the approaching great planet! This planet is the Kingdom of God, coming fourth from His dwelling to bring Judgment on all the nations and peoples of the earth!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

fearmongering rubbish...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Welcome prophet # 342565-4 please take a number and have a seat in the prophet waiting room while we await fulfillment of this prediction.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
thanks for bringing this to our attention...

now we will all spend the rest of our daily lives in fear of this great planet that will kill us all... whats the point in living anymore, screw it i might jack my job and sell everything i own.. all thanks to you..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

The star that falls to earth from heaven named wormwood is metaphor for Satan , the 1/3 of the waters that is posioned is the people, waters equals people . Wormwood is poisonous plant Satan poisons the people with his false doctrine. It is like the dragon drawing 1/3 of the stars to earth . The symbolgy of the bible is always explained in the bible if toy know where to look.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'll chime in because the dream I had I completely believe.

Several months ago I had a dream, and i'm an experience Lucid dreamer OBE'er etc....

Short version: There was devastation and fire around the earth, the damage had been done. Flying in a single occupant alien craft was an ET. He was flying in the atmosphere doing something, I got his attention and asked what is going on? Is there something wrong with our sun?

As he looked at me preparing an answer, he then only said "yes." As he answered I could tell he was answering me as a parent does to a child when they ask a complicated question, and they answer you with a simplistic answer. I got the impression that "they" could or would not stop what was happening but were limiting the devastating effects.

I have believed before this dream that our greatest fears will come from the sun, and this dream reinforced it.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
And....you know this how? Come on, tell us...who told you this. My bets, you found it all by yourself, in the myriad of gloom and doom threads right here on ATS...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
whew and i thought it would be a comet.
guess that takes Nibiru and company off the hook.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Interesting interpitation.

2nd line

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Plausible. The Solar cycle is revving up.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The nuclear stations that supply power to almost all modern civilization, they are mostly all set up near water sources and rivers!

Nuclear power is the use of sustained nuclear fission to generate heat and do useful work. Nuclear power plants provide about 6% of the world's energy and 13–14% of the world's electricity,[1] with the U.S., France, and Japan together accounting for about 50% of nuclear generated electricity.[2] In 2007, the IAEA reported there were 439 nuclear power reactors in operation in the world,[3] operating in 31 countries.[4] Also, more than 150 naval vessels using nuclear propulsion have been built.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

Give me facts over a guess any day. But this is posted as only a prediction and I read it as such maybe the wording should change?.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ovumcranium

yes it is plausible,thats because its just a scenario,.
thats all,and there are thousands of them...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You are trying to understand Wormwood in isolation from the rest of Revelation, and I think that is a mistake.

In the first place, you need to understand it as one of the elements of the great crisis of the whole of chapter 8. It is part of a big picture which includes the first, second, and fourth trumpets.

We also have to think about where it fits into the sequence of events in Revelation as a whole.
As I see it, this goes;
The Four Horsemen of ch6.
The rise of the Beast in the world's recovery from the Four Horsemen.
The Beast's persecution of God's people.
God's response to this, in the events from ch8 onwards.
I don't think we've even seen the Four Horsemen yet, so it may be premature to start looking for Wormwood.

Can I recommend;
Battered Planet
Revelation Project Complete

edit on 4-11-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I gave a star because out of all the interpretations, this one makes the most sense if it were to happen.

2nd

top topics

join