It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Step[s] into NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The G20 or maybe i shall call them "Rothschild puppets" opted to supervise or shut down tax heavens:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Another thing is a special protection for 29 banks across the globe:

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Moreover they will strengthen IMF:

news.xinhuanet.com...

And ofcourse another stimulus package:

www.business-standard.com...

And a summary of all above problems:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

As austrian economic school would say in this situation: "Every central planning institution have insufficient information about market to efficiently maintain economy" So every time government want to stimulate economy and build new jobs, will eventually fail, faster or later. It is the free market economy, where people have lot of money, because of low taxes, that can really expand economy, not a bureaucrat who plan work for you sitting in deskchair.

So what we see is a another turning point for NWO. After undemocratic, fascist decision about putting down referendum in Greece, we have an agreement about horrible economic prison for Europe. There's no hope to win against NWO,people are way to blinded to do something.
It's really now or never, given the situation with Iran.
edit on 4/11/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This has been said over and over again. There will be no NWO!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by piotrburz

The situation with Iran is making me more nervous then any other doom and gloom outlook, which i havent had yet until kinda know. if people took the time and learned what islam entails they would understand what Iran is doing. They hate the jews and israel is zionist, Im thinking they see the true Jihad about to happen. but it is even more intense if we consdier america is partially if not totally under zionist control, proof, who owns the federal reserve? so why wouldnt america be on irans hit list? Ya im a little nervous here
edit on 4-11-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
At least they didn't agreed on transaction tax:
economictimes.indiatimes.com...
Every financial transaction would be additionally taxed.
Oh i see their point of view, it is better to not work and get social aid, than have even a smallest company.
Yes be more dependent from government, such people are the first one's who will attack every antigovernment protester.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

That's a bold statement. Have you done you're research to back it? I have definitely seen more evidence that there already is a NWO and it is currently being implemented, including speeches from politicians admitting to it,than evidence against it, . If you are going to make a statement like that, you may want to present at least one reference or link or anything, or else I don't really see what you are contributing to this post. It would appear you are just stating your own ignorance to current events and what's that little slogan at the top of the page say again?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

I would beg to differ. As a matter of fact, not only would I suggest that NWO is real I would go as far as to say that it is already here for exception of One World Government and no one can deny that it is being called for.... unless of course you have not done your homework or you are blind and deaf.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

There were calls for a NWO during World War II (do a google search of the news during the 30s / 40s). Effectively a NWO was implemented post World War II with the creation of the UN, World Bank and Bretton Woods monetary system. So there's your first NWO.

History repeats and there will certainly be another NWO. But let's dismiss semantics and just call it a change in the political, economic, and market systems of the world which will bring about a world government and economy. The current turmoil and volatility leading to a collapse of the current framework will be the mandate for bringing in the new system. There won't be an alternative.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think that full embark of NWO was after 1971, sometimes called Nixon Shock doctrine. And also development of many derivative instruments in finances. That is the time when NWO really kicks in.

new topics

top topics

join